PDA

View Full Version : a crossdressed brush with the law(not in a bad way)

stacy-marie hanna
03-22-2011, 06:21 PM
went out with my girlfriend to a burlesque show(real burlesque not the kind in the cher/christina Aguilera movie)at a theatre about 20 miles from where I live which for myself meant taking the train(cant drive and not aloud to learn)that of course means dressing up to the nines(I wore a velvet l.b.d over a lace bodysuit with stockings,3in heels, cute bob wig and faux pearl jewellery)

after the show had finished we arrived back at the train station and had a 45 minute wait. I needed the bathroom and had to use the public restroom at the train station.
I opted for the male bathroom as I haven’t got the confidence to use the female restroom.

the entrance of the restroom is a coin operated turnstile. After inserting the coins i attempted to enter but the turnstile wouldn’t work.
i was about try to use the gate when 2 police officers appeared behind me and asked "do you know this is the male bathroom"

my gf burst out laughing and said he is male.
the cops were very polite and apologised to me as he had only seen me from behind and complimented my legs as the reason he though i was female.
they opened the side gate to allow me access to the restroom.

stacy-marie
xxxxx

BreenaDion
03-22-2011, 06:25 PM
LOL thats cool, in other words ( Priceless).
Breena

Gina X
03-22-2011, 06:47 PM
If you looked that good you should have gone to the ladies !! LOL

TxKimberly
03-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Ah ha ha ! Thats so cute!

christinac
03-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Wonder what was going through thier minds until they got the great revelation?

JenniferForFun
03-22-2011, 08:19 PM
perfect picture in my head! Great complament too!

PatyR
03-22-2011, 08:21 PM
If you looked that good you should have gone to the ladies !! LOL

Maybe now you'll have the courage to go to the ladies one:daydreaming:

Longing2be-Trisha
03-22-2011, 08:22 PM
That is so cute, Keep it tuning heads you go girl!

Pythos
03-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Your GF is awesome too. The cop behaved terrifically as well. Bravo for all parties.

donnatracey
03-22-2011, 10:06 PM
It's been a while (15+ yrs) since I've been in the UK. So nice to see that the British bobbies still are so polite and helpful, esp when helping a "lady in distress"..........:battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
03-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Maybe now you'll have the courage to go to the ladies one:daydreaming:
That's what I was thinking! :) If a couple of cops think you're a chick, you're nearer than than you think you are :eek:

Cynthia Anne
03-22-2011, 11:54 PM
I hope that taught you something! Ladies DON'T go in the Mens restroom!

beth_30
03-23-2011, 07:03 AM
I was going to start a thread about my own tale about an encounter with the law. But I'll add it here.

Yesterday I was driving about en femme enjoying one of the first beautiful days of spring and looking for somewhere to park so I could go for a stroll round the local park. But as I was driving down a narrow road, I noticed a police car had parked up ahead and the policeman signalled for me to pull over.

Damn - although I was rocking my new wig and was feeling pretty good, I have had no voice training and have never actually interacted with anyone before.

(BTW I live in Poland and my Polish is fairly poor)

So he begins "excuse me ma'am" (in Polish) "where are you going?"

And I reply in broken Polish - "that way. Can I not go there?".

He clocks that I'm not Polish and tells me in English to turn around as I was driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Oops.

I have no idea if realised I am who I am, but I was praying he wouldn't ask to see my license :)
However, he did address me as a woman (I think) at first so I count this as a minor victory. And I think my lack language probably helped me...

Whatever, it was a beautiful day to be wearing a skirt in a park so a good day all-in-all :)

anonymousinmaryland
03-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Great story for their break at the donut shop.

Kim_Bitzflick
03-23-2011, 11:05 AM
It seems to me you have several successes here.

1. Police think you are Female AND treated you with respect.
2. your GF goes out with you when you are dressed female
3. You went out to a nice show in a LBD.

Glad you had a good time.

stacy-marie hanna
03-23-2011, 07:04 PM
I hope that taught you something! Ladies DON'T go in the Mens restroom.
ty everyone for the nice coments i think i will have to visit the "ladies" room next time im out dressed although if you met me you would see im no lady:)
ive had a few run in with the old bill while dressed back when i was still in the closet(mainly for walking around in the wee hours of the morning, but once when i rung about an passed out drunk i didnt want to wake myself while dressed)and theyve always been polite towards me although this is the first time someone actually thought i was female.

stacy-marie
xxxx