PDA

View Full Version : All dressed and feeling so womanly.

susanjane
03-23-2011, 12:49 AM
The other day my wife bought me a new black top with a low neckline, she thought it would help to show my cleavage, also she bought a pair quite large sliver clip on ear rings and a silver necklace to match.
She is still in bed at the moment, so I have got up early and put all me new things on, together with a pencil skirt, and 3 inch heels, and of course my make up. I feel wonderful. I also forgot to add I also bought a black wonder bra from ebay, and a lovely suspender belt. I prefer stockings to tights.

I so wish that I could be a woman 24/7.
I am going to enjoy my day.
Love
Susanjane.:)
xxx

Shelly Preston
03-23-2011, 04:37 AM
That sounds like a wonderful start to the day

Nicole L.
03-23-2011, 04:47 AM
I totally agree. Sound's like the way I'd love to start each & every day. If only my dream's would come true.Thank's for sharing.
Nicole

DAVIDA
03-23-2011, 04:51 AM
Your wife is a keeper.:thumbsup:
Like Jean.:D
I hope that you show her that she is special.:)

Kathy4ever
03-23-2011, 04:55 AM
I guess you have a supporting wife since she bought you the top and earings. Why not go an get your ears pierced now and use real earings. They will open a new world of dangling earings. When I wear mine they make me feel more feminine. Enjoy your day lucky lady. Now buy your wife something pretty too.

Cynthia Anne
03-23-2011, 06:14 AM
That would be classified as a wonderful day even if there was a bad storm going on outside! Don't forget to return the favor! Hugs!

Gina X
03-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Sounds good to me you look after that GG she's a keeper for ever ....................