PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressed Contractor

Joni Thomas
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I have been putting up a new ceiling in my family room half bath and today while enfem:) I enjoyed putting the mud on the seams while the swaying of my breastform, reminded me of how gurly I was feeling..........Kinda fun......Now the first coat is finished, it is time for a nice bubble bath to relax my sore muscles:)
Maybe coming soon mowing grass in short shorts. Later girls!

suzy
03-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Joni....

Have fun girl!! I love to work around the house also, whatever the job, it's always so much more fun enfem!!

Jilmac
03-23-2011, 01:01 PM
I work on a snow removal crew where I operate a skid loader. Several times I have worn my DD forms while bouncing around on the loader. I love the bounce and jiggle even under all my winter clothes.

kimdl93
03-23-2011, 01:20 PM
I always work in the house & yard en femme - at least with a bra and forms, a woman's tank top and shorts. Even if no one is around, I enjoy these jobs more when I feel like a girl!

AnnaCalliope
03-23-2011, 02:16 PM
My roommates recently moved out to Oregon, and I packed, loaded and organized all of our belongings, clothes, furniture and nick-knacks into a 26 box truck, all while en femme. Tight pink tee, black skinny jeans, hiking boots and light waist length coat, with my size D forms underneath, of course. I love the weight and bounce of the forms every time I do any kind of physical labor. I can't wait to have my own this size.

RADER
03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
I work on a snow removal crew where I operate a skid loader. Several times I have worn my DD forms while bouncing around on the loader. I love the bounce and jiggle even under all my winter clothes.

I am with you on that. I sometimes operate a Rubber Track ASV machine.
Never had the guts to wear a bra and forms while operating it; But you
do bounce around in it. The track machine is a lot softer riding than a tire
machine, and does not get stuck as easily. I will have to try it one time,
I am curious on how it will feel.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
03-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Now that sounds like the way I use to do it! If you wear high enough heels you can reach the ceiling without a ladder! Have fun!

sissystephanie
03-23-2011, 04:18 PM
I used to mow my own grass while wearing a skirt and top over the usual lingerie! Because of my age and a bum shoulder I now have it done! I am a widower, so do all my own housework and usually am pretty much enfemme. I say pretty much, since I no longer wear a wig or use makeup!! My late wife took care of those things for me!

SandraInHose
03-23-2011, 06:42 PM
I've done the housework thing numerous times while wearing dress, hose, and heels. I've mowed the lawn wearing pantyhose with gym shorts, too.

Kelly DeWinter
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
I have been putting up a new ceiling in my family room half bath and today while enfem:) I enjoyed putting the mud on the seams while the swaying of my breastform, reminded me of how gurly I was feeling..........Kinda fun......Now the first coat is finished, it is time for a nice bubble bath to relax my sore muscles:)
Maybe coming soon mowing grass in short shorts. Later girls!

I can see the ad on angies list

t-girlxsophie
03-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Am going to be decorating my Living Room tomorrow to cheer my Wife up,for her coming home from hospital and I have decided rather than do it in drab,theres no reason why I shouldnt tackle this en femme,obv not in high fashion but in girls 3/4 denims,Flats and a nice top,wig and light makeup,Stepsons have volunteered to "help" so better not be my nicest gear as I may be wearing as much paint,as the walls will :heehee:

Sophie

darla_g
03-25-2011, 01:43 PM
you know the idea of doing something gritty and dirty is not at all what I equate with my dressing. but to each their own, enjoy yourself