PDA

View Full Version : Filling Your Brassiere

squarejohn
03-23-2011, 01:03 PM
I heard that rice, poured into a stocking, and then placed into the bra cups gives a realistic look and feel. I squeezed a bag of rice I have in the pantry,and, discounting the feel of the plastic bag, it does seem to feel nearly like the real thing. Has anyone tried this?

I also heard that honey, in a condom, can give a realistic look and feel, but I wouldn't have the nerve to try it.

Opinions? Experiences?

kimdl93
03-23-2011, 01:18 PM
I never felt that a breast felt like a bag or rice.

Kathy4ever
03-23-2011, 01:31 PM
I use the natural way. My own. A few years back tried it in a balloon. Not realistic at all. Tried baby powder and that did not feel right either.

beth_30
03-23-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm currently on the cut up tights and rice thing. It is better than the socks I used before - I can mould them into something more brest-y. I just wish they would bounce and jiggle.

Can't really afford the forms at the mo :(

Honey in a condom? maybe I'll give that a go.

AllieSF
03-23-2011, 03:06 PM
There have been several very good threads here about home-made breast forms, from water balloons (I used those before successfully) to rice, bird seed, gelatin balloons, to other ideas. Do a search here and you will find some great suggestions. Now, if you can afford some breast forms of the silicone variety, in my opinion, they win hands downs as the most realistic option, even better than silicone breast implants that feel like hard overfilled balloons ready to burst! (from personal empirical testing results, of course!)

suzy
03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
I too used water balloons but only for home use....They are not always reliable! Since, I have purchased a couple of breast forms (C's and D's) and find they do the trick perfectly! They are heavy enough, have the bounce, and sticking power with the double sided tape and warm to the body.... well worth the money.

Caroline C
03-23-2011, 04:56 PM
I used the water balloon method for years until the prices of breastforms came down. Now you can purchase a nice silicone pair for fifty bucks. If the latter option isn't available my old method was to use the X-large party balloons and double them up, one inside another. The tricky part was getting them filled to the same volume. Never had one break.

sissystephanie
03-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Since I have had almost natural breasts since I was 9 years old I know nothing about using things to create breasts. At age 9 our doctor told my dad that I needed to wear a bra since I had very distinctive breasts, and a bra would keep them from drooping! I am in my late 70's now and have been wearing a bra almost ever since then. I am a natural 40 B!!

BTW, I would never try honey in a bra since it would really cause a mess if the container broke!! And CD's have used rice for years!!

Jannine
03-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Made my own out of silicone a few years back. Being a handy sort of lass I got two tubes of neautral cure silicone from the hardware, squirted them on to a lightly oiled tray, let them cure for a week, and PRESTO !! Instant badly made and misshapen
titties!! "Holy crap Batgirl, ..we got silicone all over the shed!!" After losing my temper somewhat and throwing them at the wall, I discovered a technique. Silicone will not flow under its own weight, so I had to build up the layers, smoothing and shaping each with a wet knife, paying attention to the air bubbles and allowing days between coats. 6 tubes of silicone later, I had reasonable homemade forms, that were passable and even adhere to my chest when shaven. I still have them, but had I known that they could be purchased off the net for 50 bucks I would'nt have bothered making the suckers!!

Jannie.X

Cynthia Anne
03-23-2011, 06:40 PM
I know I've tried a lot of things in the past! Nothing beats a set of forms except the real thing! Even if they are a cheap set! I thought rice was the worse for feel of all! Maybe you should try cooking the rice first! Now there's a gooey thought! Hugs!

cdinmd206
03-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Where can I buy forms for $50?

sally silverfox
03-23-2011, 08:18 PM
If you have any breast tissue at all try a nubra-got 3 of them from ebay cheap.with some bras and outfits I don't need any help but when I do the nubra works.I have even place one pair over the other for a larger bust size.

countrygirl
03-23-2011, 11:33 PM
I use pantyhose and birdseed, it works for me.

AlannahNorth
03-23-2011, 11:42 PM
I think commercially made forms are about as good as you will get (well - unless you sprout your own). What I have used with really good success is a pair of extra large balloons (36" I think) and filled with flubber. The recipe for making this stuff is online. It can be measured out by volume or by weight, and in combination with these extra sized balloons it's a very inexpensive substitute. Enough so that I made 3 or 4 different sized pairs. The flubber has two good advantages. 1) it has bounce, especially if you mix it more towards the 'watery' side of the recipe. 2) It's too thick to really leak. In actual fact, I starting using this formula about 6 years ago - never had one leak. There's an extra plus for these really big balloons too - they are much heavier that what you can normally buy, and I have yet to have one break. If you look around online you can find them, but you may have to look for awhile, and have them sent to you.

Andromeda
03-24-2011, 12:05 AM
If all you want to do is fill out your bra there are quite a few tricks that you can use ranging from socks filled with rice or birdseed to balloons wet or dry. For that matter you an simply stuff clothes in your bra. However, breast forms are the best choice hands down.

MichelleOBrien
03-24-2011, 02:17 AM
My friend suggested using pudding in balloons, but you'd have to make it with water. Still haven't tried it, but debating. My problem is I'm broke... so 50 bucks for forms is out of the question right now. Fortunately, I have *just* short of a full B cup, so I'm good.

karen sometimes
03-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Good morning girl friends. Forms can be purchased online.Do your shopping the female way search for sales.My last set cost 78.00. shipping included to my home.

linda allen
03-24-2011, 07:49 AM
If all you want to do is fill out your bra there are quite a few tricks that you can use ranging from socks filled with rice or birdseed to balloons wet or dry. For that matter you an simply stuff clothes in your bra. However, breast forms are the best choice hands down.

So often, when you see a photo or on a TV show of a guy "dressed in drag", the breasts are way to high and don't have the sag of actual breasts. Clothes create that problem when used as stuffing for a bra. Same with foam, tissues, etc.

Birdseed or rice will rot if it gets wet.

I have been using plastic from kitchen garbage bags filled with water and secured with rubber bands for years. The trick (and this would be the same with ballons) is not to fill them completely. Let your chest and the bra shape them. It's not that I couldn't afford forms, it's just that I don't have a way to get them past my wife. And once you order stuff through the mail or Internet, they have this nasty habbit of sending you advertisements from time to time.

Paula Siemen
03-24-2011, 08:07 AM
If you have any breast tissue at all try a nubra-got 3 of them from ebay cheap.with some bras and outfits I don't need any help but when I do the nubra works.I have even place one pair over the other for a larger bust size.

Where do you find bras with three cups????? LOL

Paula Siemen
03-24-2011, 08:16 AM
I've bought some silocone breast enhancers at Target for about $25. I can't recall the brand name, but they have an adhesive back and hold up pretty well. You can even buy an additional pair and stick them on the first pair to enhance even more. I've used mine for years with no problemo. You don't have to order through the mail or on line and wait, or fear that someone will see them in your mailbox or delieved to your door. There's no continuous harrasment from the distributor in the mail or online to buy more stuff. You only have to suck up the boys (oh..I guess that's the same as tucking) and march you pretty booty into Target and purchase some. Oh, and by the way, pick out a pretty bra as well so the cashier will have fun with you too.

Pick up your girls and make'm proud.

Tina B.
03-24-2011, 08:29 AM
Got fat, lost weight, now have enough of my own to almost fill a B cup, bought a pair of "Large Breast Enhancers" for $20.00 at Target. It fills the bra, looks good, feels good, but of course, one size up is all your going to get out of them. I have used Rice, and Water balloons many times successfully, but you need a good thick bra, or rice can show through.
Tina B.

Christie ann
03-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Yup, started with rolled up socks then did the rice/birdseed thing, then graduated to the breast enhancers for $20 at your closest big box store. They seem to be working for what I use them for.

RenneB
03-24-2011, 09:29 AM
I started with the tissues then socks. Later I moved on to water balloons. Cold at first but they tend to warm up and really cheap to replace. I then tried the bird seed, make sure you get the small seeds not mixed with sunflower seeds, in the balloon trick. I got pretty good at filling them without making a mess of the kitchen floor. If you want to do it, I know the trick. Then it was off to the silicone forms. Wow. Best money ever spent. A good pair from the *bay store is less than a c-note. I've got a pair I wear for just around the house, C cup, and am working on a smaller pair B cup for going out. .....

Renne....

KrystalA
03-24-2011, 09:37 AM
I have a nice set of silicone forms I bought on ebay for less than $50. I don't remember the brand name because I've had them for quite a while, but I thiink ebay would be your best bet.

missyvf
03-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Been there Jannine! Lesson learned

wadevikingfan
03-24-2011, 10:26 AM
i am very new at wearing bras...i have been wearing them for five monts or so, and i do fill them with socks now...but i would lov to get some breasts forms and try them out...what is the best site to look at??? and a good site that people have had good luck with...realy price is no object...i want something that looks nice and feels good...kinda tired of socks...thanks for your help

wendy

Paula Siemen
03-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd........What are you using them for????????????????????????

perfume
03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Where can I buy forms for $50?
TELL ME, IS EBAY THE WAY TO GO?. or is there another site?.

Carroll
03-24-2011, 03:42 PM
I got mine here; http://www.truekare.com/

Jilmac
03-24-2011, 04:06 PM
The very first time I stuffed one of my sister's bras was with a pair of rolled up socks. I have tried several methods of making my own breast forms starting with cooking oil in balloons (worked pretty well but very risky), I tried rice in a knee high stocking and it did look and feel like almost the real thing, but the best thing I found for making forms was birdseed, Birdseed doesn't have the coarse texture of rice and is very fluid in movement. I also found that canary or parakeet seed (with smaller rounder seeds) works best. I used a funnel to fill the knee highs to match the cup of my bra and tied the end with a small knot to resemble a nipple. Try the birdseed method rather than rice.

Sammy
03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
The Truekare look like good value, they're some of the cheapest I've seen - how would you rate them Carroll? has anyone else had experience with this brand?

NyssaF
03-24-2011, 11:12 PM
I like the old standard, bird seed in pantyhose. always does the trick for me. :)

Eryn
03-25-2011, 01:30 AM
I bought forms from Janet's Closet. They're great, with a very natural feel and look. Cost was under $100 with shipping.

As a friend said, "It's great to have your own breasts, even if you do keep them in a drawer part of the time." :)

luv2dress01
03-25-2011, 02:12 AM
I had silicone forms and I loved them! too bad i was being a little rough one day and I punctured it and the insides were slowly running out. It freaked me out so I through them away. Since then I've been wanted to buy another pair but just haven't got around to doing it. I might give the birdseed thing a chance lol

linda allen
03-25-2011, 08:22 AM
................ Later I moved on to water balloons. Cold at first but they tend to warm up and really cheap to replace.

One word: Microwave. :heehee:

TGMarla
03-25-2011, 08:30 AM
I did the rice and hosiery thing for years before I broke down and bought some silicon forms. The upside was that the knot I used to tie them shut made for a nice nipple effect. These are perfectly good "poor girls'" solutions to spending a bundle on the "real" thing. Just be sure to get them both the same size. It works great.

RenneB
03-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the link, although I went the *bay route and found them a little cheaper...

Okay for those of you who are doing the bird seed thing, you'll need small bird seed (no sunflower seeds), a pair of helium balloons, a measuring cup and a long tube. I used a vaccuum attachment tube about 18" long. Fit the balloon over the end of the tube and take a cup of bird seed and pour it down the tube. Now it won't automatically go into the balloon so just wait. Once the tube is full, hold on to the end of the balloon over the tube and put your mouth over the open end. Then blow, softly. The air will inflate the balloon and the seed will fall in. A cup and a half gives you about a C cup.

Good luck....

Renne.....

wadevikingfan
03-25-2011, 10:14 AM
thank you carroll for the website...i did order myself a pair..can't wait to try them on..

wendy

squarejohn
03-25-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm currently on the cut up tights and rice thing. It is better than the socks I used before - I can mould them into something more brest-y. I just wish they would bounce and jiggle.

Can't really afford the forms at the mo :(

Honey in a condom? maybe I'll give that a go.

I filled two stretch socks with rice, tied the ends together with a length of string, hung them around my neck, and put on a shirt. The look was the same as if a mature babe was bra-less. It was better than I expected, and there was an unexpected bonus of the impression of nipples (where I tied the knot in the socks and folded the rest of the socks back over). They don't feel "real" though, but I'm just going after the right look. Now I know what my bra size is. I may make a crude one first, from a tee-shirt.

Kendra Sue
04-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Yes I tried it and the look was real. It completed my feminine self

I did the nipple thing to and am a poor gurl so it will do for now

Jess Marie
04-06-2011, 12:00 AM
At walmart you can pick up a pair of silicone forms for less than $20. I haven't had a single problem with them yet and I am day to day for 2 or 3 months now. Well worth the money

Cari
04-06-2011, 12:27 AM
I did the birdseed thing to find the cup size I was comfortable with.
It looked ok but doesn't move naturally.

I'm much happier with a set of forms and have gotten years of service from them.
They aren't cheap but IMHO are worth it.

I see allot on ebay has anyone had luck buying there - is there a good store ?

ringedjohn
04-06-2011, 02:36 AM
I have tried both rice and birdseed in knee-high hose. The birdseed is usable for us poor folk but rice was a problem - after a week or two my hidden stash had hundreds of little black bugs crawling around. It seems that even high-quality rice still contains weevil eggs. Bird seed did not have similar problems.

Vickie_CDTV
04-06-2011, 03:05 AM
The problem with the forms they sell in department stores and drug stores and such is that they are small (they are meant to boost someone with existing breasts up a cup size or so) and may not be large enough for some to look properly proportional.

2SpeedTranny
04-06-2011, 03:12 AM
I heard that rice, poured into a stocking, and then placed into the bra cups gives a realistic look and feel.

Whoever told you that has never felt a pair of real breasts. :heehee:

Stephenie S
04-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Whoever told you that has never felt a pair of real breasts. :heehee:

Ahh. Reality rears it's ugly head.

S

StarrOfDelite
04-07-2011, 09:45 AM
If all a CD is looking to accomplish is get some realistic feeling padding in her bra, silicon forms can be purchased on EBay for as little as $25. With an under-wired or spandex sports bra a B or C won't even require adhesive if the bra itself fits correctly. Except for the basic shape, these inexpensive forms do not look at all like the real thing, but they are effective for the limited purpose of padding a bra.

I have seen forms which look like the real thing in a jpeg selling for as much as $300 on EBay, and have no experience with them at all. They all seem to be in what seem to me to be 'over-kill' sizes like DD and E.

For a lot of people I assume that getting a 'brown paper' package in the mailbox might be a problem with SO, parents, children or friends, and I don't have an answer for that. A suggestion, about which maybe some of the other board members might make comment, is medical supply houses which stock mastectomy supplies.