PDA

View Full Version : grumpiness

Kathy4ever
03-23-2011, 01:36 PM
As I have an hour to dress a little. I get grumpier when I don't get the time to do it all. Do you get the same feelings at times? I know I should cherish the few times i get a chance, I guess I'm inpatient. I guess that's the reason they life is not fair.

beth_30
03-23-2011, 01:39 PM
As I can't dress up when my wife is about I have to wait for her to run an errand or something and I do not like it one bit when she says she'll leave at, say 6, and it's now 6:15 and she's ruining my plans for a couple of hours of 'me' time. I try not to pester her too much.. But it is very annoying.

kimdl93
03-23-2011, 01:45 PM
I only get grumpy when my step daughter (an adult) hangs around so that I can't be dressed. I am glad we can provider here with a cheap place to live, and try not to be ungracious...but its a little inconvenience I have to live with!

Joanne f
03-23-2011, 01:51 PM
:D You should ask a few wife`s/SOs if they have noticed if their husbands/SOs get grumpy if they do not dress for a while , i bet i can guess the answer :heehee:.

SusanLCD
03-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Hopefully, this is only a mild expression of disappointment. We've all had those times when we've looked forward to something only to have it interrupted or cut short by some other incident.

My daughter is grown and is unaware of Susan. She works near to my home and her schedule is irregular. So, even though I live alone, she will sometimes surprise me with an unexpected visit and change my plans.

I love my children, so, I take this as the gift that it truly is and try to put the disappointment aside. Still, it is an exercise in emotional control to avoid the "grumpiness."

RADER
03-23-2011, 03:15 PM
:D You should ask a few wife`s/SOs if they have noticed if their husbands/SOs get grumpy if they do not dress for a while , i bet i can guess the answer :heehee:.

My wife tells me to "Go put your bra on" when I get grumpy; I guess it calms me down.
Rader

SandraInHose
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Since my wife found out about my CD'ing, there have been times where she'll (kiddingly) comment on my 'bitchiness' (as a man), and tell me I must need to dress up to make me happy again.

Unfortunately, she doesn't really want to see any part of that side of me, so I have to wait until I'm alone.

Kathy4ever
03-24-2011, 05:02 AM
I understand and feel some your same anxiety. This week my wife has made comments like I'm PMS ing. Maybe I'm not grumpy but having some hormone changes like a real GG does.

danielle.cd
03-24-2011, 06:51 AM
I understand and feel some your same anxiety. This week my wife has made comments like I'm PMS ing. Maybe I'm not grumpy but having some hormone changes like a real GG does.

i belive this whole heartedly , i get that way even when im not meaning to be , thats when i know i have to dress and get all girled up the minute i have a chance to be alone , its as if you put a mask on and its sufficating u and u need to take that mask off and breath for a few

Jocelyn Quivers
03-24-2011, 12:51 PM
Yes, I get very grumpy and cranky when "me time is either rushed, or interuppted." Which always seems to happen for some reason. As long as I do not have to a very quick sudden change back into male mode espescially if my pics are turning out well, I just kind of suck it up and try to make the best of the opportunity.

Gina X
03-24-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm told I get grumpy in M mode but have a different happier personality when in F mode, good job I dress 24/7 !!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
03-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Hmmm, I get grumpier when I get dressed, make-up is perfect and feel great then the front door bell rings.
Arghhhh V I S I T O R S, then its speed undress and damn I did get that eyeliner perfect didn't I as I reflect over a beer with my father.

PretzelGirl
03-25-2011, 09:15 AM
There is no doubt I do get grumpy a lot when getting ready. It is a grouping of things. First, I always pick a time that I have to start getting ready by. Almost always something comes up and I start off running behind. Then my oldest daughter always seems to know when I am getting ready and sends me a barrage of text messages. I know, I should just put the phone away, but often they are about us going out. Then my wife starts asking how she looks and can I help with her hair and that is when it clicks how I am behaving and have to apologize.