PDA

View Full Version : Early morning walk

APRIL0401
03-23-2011, 02:08 PM
I drive through the local park each morning on my way to work. Lately I noticed this cute lady walking the walking trails. I got today off so I decided that I'll walk through the park this morning as April hoping that I would pass her on the trails. I got up at 5:30 got ready and off I went. It was still dark so I walked up to the main highway that runs through the village. It was a beautiful Spring morning. It felt good walking again after that long cold snowy winter. It started getting lighter so I made my way back to the park. I didn't see her but a lady jogger passed me along the trail and didn't even pay attention to me. I pay attention to everyone walking or running. I had to meet a friend for breakfast so I had to end my walk and say goodbye to April. Hopefully I'll get another chance next week

SusanLCD
03-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Yay for you, April. That sounds like an enjoyable and healthy way to start your day. Who knows; on one of those next times out, you may encounter that other cute lady.

Certainly, be aware of the dangers of a woman being out alone when it's dark. Even as dawn in breaking. And, realize that the other women out at that time will be aware of the same thing. But, beyond that, go for it.

kimdl93
03-23-2011, 02:21 PM
What a great way to get exercise and enjoy girl time.

KirbyTnT
03-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Sounds pretty awesome :) But isnt it really cold in the morning in a skirt?

beth_30
03-23-2011, 02:37 PM
I'm lucky enough to live near to a few nice parks and yesterday was a lovely day for a stroll where I live and I was able to take full advantage. An early morning walk will 'blow the cobwebs away' (as my mother would say) to prepare you for the rest of the day :)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
03-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I would be careful wearing a skirt during the early hours as most of the female joggers and walkers wear manly clothes. Baggy shorts, or running shorts, Baggy T-shirt or sweatshirts. I guess it limits any attention from the wrong type of people who maybe predators. Later on when the sun is fully up and more people are out I would say no problem, but the early hours, choose the right attire. I have had a few surprises and managed so far to avoid bad confrontations, even when I am in male mode practicing my female walk/run/jog/trot/stammering.

APRIL0401
03-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Actually it's workout clothes from Champion. It's a skirt with built in shorts.

linda allen
03-25-2011, 08:28 AM
Actually it's workout clothes from Champion. It's a skirt with built in shorts.

A "skort". My wife wears these often.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
03-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Ok I guess a female dressed in "skort" ok but a man dressed in a "skort" in early hours would be fair game for a bashing, especially when some people are coming back from clubs and the guys are a lil worked up. But heck its not me running/walking dressed as a female so good luck.