PDA

View Full Version : I sooo excited

desaree
03-24-2011, 03:38 AM
So here goes, a couple of weeks ago I was taking my midnight drive completely dressed makeup, heels, hoop ear rings, fishnets, sweater dress, you get the picture. Well just before I get home guess what I get stopped for a california stop this was the first time I've been seen and my heart is beating a million miles a minute.he just questioned me about why am I out this late and I tried to explain why I was driving dressed,(i brought up my appearance) he didn't get it, but just left me with a verbal warning. I was so scared but guess what I didn't die, so tonight I go on my drive again this time with a little more confidence and go to the gas station and buy some items in person and the kid behind the register didn't even bat an eye. It feels so liberating being able to have the confidence to go out I just have to cover up before I leave the appament since I don't want to be outed by my neighbors at this time. Thanks for listening girls.
Desaree

Maria in heels
03-24-2011, 04:48 AM
Desaree, I'm glad that you are having a wonderful time, but please remember to be safe and a little more cautious when it comes to being out late at night. I know that the cover of darkness can be misleading, and I wouldn't want to see you get into a confrontation when you are all alone...its not the regular person, but the confrontational idiot that you may run into at that late hour...

Amelia
03-24-2011, 04:48 AM
Good for you! Confidence is key. :)

Kathy4ever
03-24-2011, 05:07 AM
I would be so excited too, being all dressed up is fun. I would not want be stopped, that would really dampen the fun. Becareful driving. Remember late at night their less cars out so you will be noticed easily when you do something wrong.

Cynthia Anne
03-24-2011, 06:11 AM
I guess the moral of the story is: If you need a confident builder, than get dressed and go out and get pulled over by a cop! Works every time! Hugs!

KarenHiller
03-24-2011, 08:43 AM
But was he cute? :) Maybe he just wanted to talk to a pretty girl. I know one cop who says sometimes he gets bored so he pulls over a pretty girl.

RenneB
03-24-2011, 08:55 AM
For those of us that do go out. Getting stopped by the boys in blue isn't going to be a bad thing, that is unless you have an outstanding warrant. You know that speeding ticket you got a few years back and forgot to pay. Well they will haul you in to the station. If you thought it was embarrassing to get "caught" in the public, wait 'til you get a mug shot en femm and then forgot your credit card or cash to post bail.....

Noooo this never happened to me. I'm just passing along a tip from your Auntie Renne here...

Renne.....

Julogden
03-24-2011, 09:51 PM
For those of us that do go out. Getting stopped by the boys in blue isn't going to be a bad thing, that is unless you have an outstanding warrant. You know that speeding ticket you got a few years back and forgot to pay. Well they will haul you in to the station. If you thought it was embarrassing to get "caught" in the public, wait 'til you get a mug shot en femm and then forgot your credit card or cash to post bail.....

Noooo this never happened to me. I'm just passing along a tip from your Auntie Renne here...

Renne.....

An excellent point, Renne. Many years ago when I lived in Chicago, a pre-op TS friend of mine was involved in a minor car accident, and when the police arrived, they carted her off to the station because her driver's license had expired a few days prior to that, and she had almost no cash on her and no credit card or checkbook, so I had to go bail her out and listen to the a**hole cops who were making very rude remarks about her. It was quite ugly. And that wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Carol

Phoebe P.
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Where I live, it would be vicious and QUITE unpleasant! There are some sadistic people in the PD! Be VERY careful! And that says nothing about the cretins already in the slammer!

Marissa
03-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Desaree, so he didn't understand why you were out at that hour???? hmmm maybe next time try "Don't you know that at Midnight, all cd/ts go out for drives???? Yes, its the best time that they can enjoy their favorite mode of TRANSportation.."..:heehee::D

What do you think? Works???? LOL..okay..just kidding. Glad you got away with a warning and didn't let it stop you from enjoying more. Thanks for sharing the story.

Hugs,
Marissa

AnnaCalliope
03-24-2011, 10:38 PM
An excellent point, Renne. Many years ago when I lived in Chicago, a pre-op TS friend of mine was involved in a minor car accident, and when the police arrived, they carted her off to the station because her driver's license had expired a few days prior to that, and she had almost no cash on her and no credit card or checkbook, so I had to go bail her out and listen to the a**hole cops who were making very rude remarks about her. It was quite ugly. And that wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Carol

I had a similar experience a few months ago. I got pulled over for a 'routine' traffic stop -- tail-light out or some nonsense -- and apparently my license had been suspended due to a mix-up with between the DMV and my insurance company. I was in drab, but underdressed with a sports bra, leggings, panties and my padded girdle. Both arresting officers made several off-color remarks, as did all but one of the prison guards. It was very frustrating.

Julogden
03-25-2011, 03:54 PM
I had a similar experience a few months ago. I got pulled over for a 'routine' traffic stop -- tail-light out or some nonsense -- and apparently my license had been suspended due to a mix-up with between the DMV and my insurance company. I was in drab, but underdressed with a sports bra, leggings, panties and my padded girdle. Both arresting officers made several off-color remarks, as did all but one of the prison guards. It was very frustrating.

Hi Anna Marie,

I hope it turned out OK. I keep hearing that some of the police where you are have a long way to go regarding tolerance. Hopefully it isn't true of all of them and the ones that arrested you were bad exceptions to the rule.

Carol

desaree
03-26-2011, 12:21 AM
Thanks for all the words of wisedom girls. I just hope that no more of us have to go through any of these horror stories I heard about.