PDA

View Full Version : What did one Xdresser say to the other...?

Briana90802
03-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Actually I have no idea, make up your own line, but really when you're out and about in drab and spot a Xdresser what can you say to let them know you're a Xdresser too?

Or, should you not break their cover? I want to say something and let them know I'm a Xdresser too but I feel conflicted.

So when you're out is it ok to for someone to come up to you and intro themselves as a fellow Xdresser?

Sammy777
03-25-2011, 12:23 AM
IDK?
I'm not gay either.

:battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes:

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Melinda G
03-25-2011, 12:27 AM
What if it turns out to be a GG? :eek:

Steph.TS
03-25-2011, 01:13 AM
I've heard said on here the best course of action is to not let on that you know/suspect they are a CD'er. by suggesting you know or suspect, could weaken or destroy their confidence.

AlannahNorth
03-25-2011, 01:45 AM
What about a compliment on appearance - and take it from there. I've been in this situation myself (on more than one occasion) and I was stuck for how to go about it. Myself, if I was dressed and someone paid me a compliment on my appearance (meaning the work I put into the effort) I think I would appreciate it.

Good question Briana, anyone else have ideas?

KirbyTnT
03-25-2011, 02:08 AM
I've met 2.. maybe 3 other crossdressers in my life :).. perhaps 5 even can't really remember :P
Every time I met one I just made a comment about their clothes. Like:"oh god those shoes are AWESOME"
they'll reply a thank you, and after that I ask her/him where she could get those awesome shoes in her size.
They'll give you an adress for a CD shop.. Convo is opened and they know you are into CD as well :D

noeleena
03-25-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi,

As a woman i dought any one will come up to me & say they are a dresser , now of all the people i know in our towns i know one dresser & i have heard of another 5 ,
tho not seen them dressed. only the one, 3 Villages of under 5000 were we are none ,,15.000 heard of two , 38.000 heard of 5 tho the same again not out dressed . & this is over 14 years, iv been told two have worked in a shop & libery tho never seen them .

i wont go up to another who is dressed as i v said before im a woman so unless they speak to me im just another person going about her life,

...noeleena...

erickka
03-25-2011, 05:23 AM
I guess I'm still in the dark ages. I pretty much mind my own business and only speak when spoken to first.

LaurenB
03-25-2011, 05:27 AM
Agree with the others: a kind, discrete compliment as you would a pretty woman if anything.

Cynthia Anne
03-25-2011, 08:08 AM
I would just reach into my purse and freshen my lipstick!

Joanne f
03-25-2011, 08:15 AM
What if it turns out to be a GG? :eek:

Then i think you will get a big :slap:

Kathi Lake
03-25-2011, 09:21 AM
I would hope that we're not so bashful that we wouldn't welcome a greeting from 'one of our own.' I, for one, would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better! If you see me, by all means, stop on by and say hello - maybe start with a compliment. It doesn't have to be a flowery compliment. Just a simple holding of your gag reflex is all the compliment I need. :)

If you see another crossdresser, in order not to frighten them, try a compliment. Make it a sincere, yet tactful one. For instance:

Bad: "Wow, you hardly look like a drag queen at all!"

Good: "You look wonderful!"

Bad: "Wow, I didn't know they made forms that large!"

Good: "Wow, look at those curves!"

Bad: "I see that somewhere, there is a teenage stripper missing an outfit."

Good: "You certainly can put an outfit together!"

Basically, just like any other woman, we appreciate compliments. Confidently walk over to them and find something that you like about them. People always compliment me on my shoes. I like that as looking at them keeps them away from my face.

:)

Kathi

Tina B.
03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Me, just smile and keep moving thank you. I don't dress in public, but I do shop in drab. And yes Kathi, I'm that shy.
Tina B.

Gerrijerry
03-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I see crossdressers a lot but would never say a word. After all why would I walk over to a woman wearing pants and say nice outfit I am a crossdresser also. Really what if the woman thinks she is not crossdressing I would think she might get angry.

Jessica86
03-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Reminds me of a time where I was trying to ask out a cashier at a woman's clothing store....lol. Before I met my wife, I walked in to this store called buy yah kah or somethin like that. My friends dared me to go in, saying a real man would be able to get a woman, no matter where at. So, needless to say, I start looking around, and she starts asking questions. First thing I say? "I'm gay. I'm looking for something for myself." LOL! WOW! The look on her face....but, she started saying things like "You have a nice body," "Your boyfriend is lucky." SO, I finally tell her I'm not gay, and she is pissed, but then I tell her "Would you have talked to a guy in a women's clothing store if you knew I wasn't gay?" Boom....receipt...with a phone number. It was the smoothest pickup I've ever done. HA, and funny too!