PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, the one week rule....

Jessica86
03-25-2011, 11:21 AM
I worked very hard this morning to look as sophisticated as I can. I toned it down, and started using more items that would be "normal" as I dress to get too much attention....:heehee: Well, I snapped some pics, and I looked through them. Normally, I take about fifty and wind up with four. This time, I took about thirty, and I'm going through ten to pick just four!!! I think it turned out great! Bad thing is that I have to wait a week before the new pics! I really want to share them and see just how passable I am. I don't go out, but I would just like to know for my own I guess. Anyway, I have to work the rest of this week and the weekend, so look for them next Thursday or Friday and let me know what you think.:)

Sarah Doepner
03-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Jessica it sounds like you've hit on a technique that will work for you. I'm looking forward to your photos.

Cynthia Anne
03-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Your Avatar is so cute I don't see how you can improve on that! But we'll see! Can't wait! Hugs!

carhill2mn
03-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Sounds to me like you need a digital camera!

anonymousinmaryland
03-25-2011, 03:08 PM
I agree: cute avatar. Best wishes. Waiting for your post of pictures.

Jannine
03-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Yay, you think as I do, Jess.
Got a whole bag of pics and can't wait to get them up!!
Difference is, mine were all shot with a Box Brownie!! (perhaps I should go with sepia tonings!)
Seriously, mine were'nt too bad for an old girl. I used to take the film to my local safeway and nervously wait a week to get 'em back. It was picking them back up that was stressfull. (dark glasses) I am sure the sales girls recognised me. But on here you post one lot a week, so it feels the same, I just dont have to get 'em done at the supermarket anymore.

Jannine.X

Sandra
03-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Ummm ladies if you read the rules it does say that you can add to an existing thread...so you can start a thread and add to it in the 7 days. :)

Sherlyn
03-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Sandra has a good point ..and Jessica you already have a.... Am I passable... pic thread going ..so there ya go.. add to it :)

Jessica86
03-30-2011, 02:17 AM
Oops. I misunderstood that. Well, I guess I will add to them next time.