PDA

View Full Version : The Dreaded back to Drab

Sherlyn
09-25-2005, 07:55 AM
...just curious ...does anyone feel like I do? The longer I stay dressed (not just hrs) ..I mean days... the back to drab becomes harder..I feel more natural this way ...AND!! as the days go by ..my fears of being read, caught, outed, whatever.. well... I don't care what anyone thinks ...this could be dangerous (GULP) just wakin up sittin here drinkin coffee ..I'm not at all concerned about.. hmmmmm what skirt can I wear...short long ...oooo could try those shoes ...I'm just comfy in my pj's typin this too the forum and feel RIGHT !!!!! :D

Wendy me
09-25-2005, 08:00 AM
well sometimes after beeing dressed for a while drab is crossdressing............

Sherlyn
09-25-2005, 08:09 AM
EXACTLY !!!!! just thinkin that now.. hmmmmmmmmm Wendy u got esp!!!

DonnaT
09-25-2005, 08:13 AM
sittin' here in my nighty now, and feelin' comfortable.

yes, puttin' on drab just ain't right.

FionaAlexis
09-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Yes, Sherlynn, I do.

I had a week en femme recently - well almost - and it was very difficult to change back and, yes, confidence grows and it does feel very natural for me.

I think this is all part of the internalisation of my female personna which is why it is a pandora's box thing for me. I have to impose some limits.

Fiona xx

Melissa Ryan
09-25-2005, 08:37 AM
...just curious ...does anyone feel like I do? The longer I stay dressed (not just hrs) ..I mean days... the back to drab becomes harder..I feel more natural this way ...AND!! as the days go by ..my fears of being read, caught, outed, whatever.. well... I don't care what anyone thinks ...this could be dangerous (GULP) just wakin up sittin here drinkin coffee ..I'm not at all concerned about.. hmmmmm what skirt can I wear...short long ...oooo could try those shoes ...I'm just comfy in my pj's typin this too the forum and feel RIGHT !!!!! :D

UUUUMMMM well, I couldnt change a word in that!! Lyn says that I am so bad to deal with when Melissa first goes away! :Pullhair:

Jenny Beth
09-25-2005, 08:49 AM
You hit the nail on the head, for me having to put on the drab for work feels so wrong and uncomfortable but I know at the end of the day I will feel normal again. And right now I'm in my fluffy pj's having my first coffee too, mornings are a little cold lately for a teddy!

Khriss
09-25-2005, 09:04 AM
omg I can't wear these boots to work ?!, bummer... I knew better? hehe ...xx"K"

Sophia Rearen
09-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Girls,
After all the self analysis it just comes down to feeling right. I, for one try to figure out where this all is going and then in the end I do it because it feels right. Thursday night I had to do office work. My office is located in another building on my property. I figured if I had to work the night I might as well enjoy it. So after the kids went to bed, I grabbed my heels, skirt, top and jewelry and headed out to work. Not only was I more creative in my designs but I enjoyed it totally. As the days go by, Sherlyn, I too want to dress more and more. When I get caught in my enfemme office garb, will I care? I don't know. Probably not. After all, It just feels oh so right! :)

Jonien
09-25-2005, 09:15 AM

No that feeling only to well I'm a girl 24/7 and if I have to dress in drab for any reason some one will suffer as I get very bad temperd and moody

judyk
09-25-2005, 09:46 AM
The Dreaded back to Drab

Every night after work I put on my forms (the attachable kind ) , then a bra and pick what I’m going to wear for the night.
At bed time I put on my nity no bra as it provides just the right amount of support for me while sleeping.

Taking off my comfortable clothes is bad but !

What I hate is having to under go a double mastectomy every morning, what a trauma.

I’m thank full that a GG mite have to under go this only once in there lives, hope not.

Hugs

Judyk

Natasha Anne
09-25-2005, 10:37 AM
I just ended up not going back to drab anymore. My closet doesn't have any male clothing in it at all, just female clothing, some of which is fairly androgynous.

Rachel_740
09-25-2005, 12:30 PM

What it would be like to go back to drabs never enters my head now. I don't want and I'm never going to.

I do know your dilemma sitting there trying to decide what skirt I'm going to wear today (or to go out tonight). More and more I'm having the 'I've got nothing to wear' problem :( - although I've got more clothes than HE ever had :)

Anne

cindybarnes
09-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Sherlyn, I know how you feel, but Im so used to HAVING to change back to drab that its just part of it all. What bothers me more is not being able to shower and put on a skirt after work because someone drops by or other stuff comes up.
I just now finished moving 4 trailers full of equipment, unloaded most,, got a shower and in my favorite skirt :) Now Im normal and staying that way till tomorrow !!!

Cindy

Julie
09-25-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm at a 180 from you Sherlyn! I haven't been dressed since last Friday and am finding the longer I go not dressed the less I want to. Go figure!

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/U_SHOC~1.GIF

sportschick
09-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Julie M, I'm surprised to hear that, based on many of your previous posts, even mentioning you might consider a full transition if not for your kids, if I'm remembering that correctly. That (no urge to dress) is definitely where I'm at, for the past 6 months actually, although just before that I had about a 2-week girlie attack, with a full-on girlie evening out at the end of it. At the moment, I can't believe I did that and can't imagine doing it again..but I bet I will. Like you said, go figure.

mand
09-25-2005, 05:34 PM

Hello Sherlyn :) .......................it's called "evolving love", I recongise the symptons ;)

I dare bet that one day you won't go back, yes it all just feels so natural, I know the feelings well.

lots of love Sherlyn.........love mand xxx :hugs:

Rachael Warren
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
For me Sherlyn, that is tomorrow, Yuck!

Rachael. :)

Olivia
09-25-2005, 05:52 PM
I dress to some degree every day. When I get home from work, I find that I just integrate the dressing into my everyday life. I can dress at home whenever I want and some days I want it more than others. Somedays, just a top and shorts and bra, with my wig and earrings is enough. Sometimes, I have to go further. But, I can't stay in drab too long at home; just doesn't feel right anymore.
Olivia

Sherlyn
09-25-2005, 05:53 PM
very cool ... love reading the responses :) thank-you

Sherlyn
09-25-2005, 06:04 PM
ABSOLUTLEY!!!!! Alie

Rachael Warren
09-25-2005, 06:20 PM
I don't want to go from this to drab, it may not be perfect, but I like it much better than "Him"!

http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H3ZhB3LZg9pnPJbvfEVVWZxt61lJSqHIFzg7nO gnTiAdlJvad554KtMjScbg5ESORzZNr3j_wTE3-L7iYeJAdP0eh8iYrspJQ0hjYbggJp_PYzmA4_AHtZ445p8JWUS Ef0DH6nVt_cOmPGcrWgs1P4K

Rachael. :)

Sherlyn
09-25-2005, 06:23 PM
i can see why you like it much better then him...you look great ...keep it goin on Rachael :)

Rachael Warren
09-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks Sherlyn, I appreciate you letting me post that, it means a lot to me.

Hugs, Rachael. :)

Sherlyn
09-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Your Very Welcome:)

Adrianne
09-26-2005, 08:09 AM
well sometimes after beeing dressed for a while drab is crossdressing............

I agree Wendy.

Adrianne.

JoAnnDallas
09-26-2005, 04:57 PM
I had two months where I could let JoAnn get dressed all day. In the evening I had to go back to drab, only because my sister was home in the evenings. Now the wife is here and I have not dressed for over a month. It can be nerve wacking. I have the outing itch and can not scratch the itch. LOL

JoAnn

Denise01
09-26-2005, 05:51 PM
While I am nt able to dress 24/7, which I wish i could, i do share your feelings that it is harder all the time to go from being dressed to drab.
Every night as soon as i am finished work, i dress to some extent, wether it is just femme undergarments, shoes and top, to being fully dressed
I have now worn nighties all the time for the past year or so, and realy do not like it in the morning when i have to dress drab for work.
To-day being kind of miserable and working in the office, am fully dressed with exception of slacks and feels so good.
With the cooler weather here now, and wearing bulky sweaters and tops, it is very easy to hide what you are wearing. From now till spring, i will fully underdress, including waist cincher and bra, which feels so good.

Denise

Denise01
09-26-2005, 05:56 PM

Was reading your post, and agree the longer you are dressed the harder it is to go back to drab with having to work the following day.
From now till spring with the cooler wether, and wearing bulky sweaters it is not hard to hide what you are wearing. I will be fully underdressed including a waist cincher and bra, most of the time, and it feels so good, to the point i feel naked when not wearing a bra.

See you are from Eastern Ontario, and I think from reading your posts, I may not be that far from you.
Always glad to hear from the girls, and look forward to hearing from you any time

Denise