PDA

View Full Version : Flight to Chicago

AKAMichelle
03-26-2011, 01:06 AM
This was my fourth flight dressed. It is starting to get very easy. This time I was more talkative to people. I went to more populated restrooms on this flight instead of finding the one 3 miles away. The one thing that I noticed the most was that nobody paid any attention to me. Nobody at the airport cared and nobody walking to the gate cared. I was almost invisible.

I have to admit that it was one really weird feeling to know that I navigated my way through the trip with no comments or only a handful of strange looks. This was probably the best flight so far. After this one, I can't wait to take another and another flight somewhere interesting.

There will be no pictures to this post, but the next post will have lots of photos.

DianeDeBris
03-26-2011, 01:41 AM
Hi Michelle - I'm so happy for your, how life is progressing for you, and how much fun you're having!! Big hugs -- Diane

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2011, 06:28 AM
Way to go girl! It just goes to show that practice does make perfect! I hope you have many more rewarding trips! Hugs!

PretzelGirl
03-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Maybe we can reword part of your post. Because you were comfortable and it was easy to you then no one paid any attention to you. Maybe that works?

I hope you continue to have a great trip!

Anni
03-26-2011, 09:20 AM
A great acheivement in itself, well done indeed! some, like me can only dream of doing something like you have. Determination & confidence in you must be sky high right now!

AKAMichelle
03-26-2011, 10:29 AM
I just finished talking with the woman who checked me in at the hotel last night. When she came back to desk, she said that she say a woman at first. Then it started to click and she figured it out. But the first impression was a woman. I think that has to do with confidence. Now the only thing holding me back is my voice. I think I really will plan on working on my voice later this year. Then my confidence level will go even higher.

AKAMichelle
03-26-2011, 06:03 PM
This trip is going so well that I can't believe it. This has been the best thing that I done in a while. I will be posting tomorrow evening about the whole weekend.