PDA

View Full Version : Womans story

Georgette
09-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Hi if you all haven't seen this mornings edition of the Arizona Republic you are missing a great story on trangender issues, if you don't live here go to azcentral.com and read the story Valley woman's story of change.
IT IS HAPPENING AT LAST maybe to late for some of us but it's a start/
HOORAY FOR THIS REPORTER THAT HAD THE COURAGE TO WRITE THIS STORY.
This a story you can't miss. :) :thumbsup:

Linda-x
09-25-2005, 09:42 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0925transsexual.html

Excellent article

cosmolovesph
09-25-2005, 11:20 AM
good article, quiet an adventure for some to take.

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Excellent article. BTW, I send an email to the reporter thanking her for a sensitive protrayal. Always good to reward those who treat us with respect.

Natalie x
09-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Thanks, Georgette and Linda, that's a good and heartwarming article. Maybe, one day, we will all be accepted. Darla, I was thinking of doing that too, but I'll let your email speak for us.

Vaerise
09-25-2005, 12:26 PM
A touching story, its nice that Donna's son decided to follow her. She certainly went through alot and losing almost everything just so that she can be herself. Her courage is also commendable that she actually outed herself to explain about transexuals in her own company, I know many ladies would have prefered to have gone into deep stealth, the danger of being outed is just too much to bear.

Wendy me
09-25-2005, 12:50 PM
wow that was cool to see .... you could be right this is huge a big step in people seeing just what we are all abought and to the reporter huge con. grads on putting it out in a possitive way.....