PDA

View Full Version : i think

slamddoger
03-26-2011, 09:45 AM
the more time that you go out dress as women the better you become . at it that how we pass as women

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2011, 10:14 AM
I think you are right! Practice makes perfect! I wish I had another hundred years or so! Then maybe even I could get it right! Hugs!

Sarah Doepner
03-26-2011, 11:02 AM
It's not just the practice, but the confidence you build when you actually get out. You learn to respond to people and discover your strengths and begin to focus on managing your weaknesses. You may find eventually that passing as a woman isn't realistic, but being accepted or ignored as a T person is. It's just important to find your comfort level.

tiffanyjo89
03-26-2011, 12:15 PM
I feel that "passing" as a term is overused.

We all can pass with different degrees of femininity. I was actually looking through my high school yearbook the other night and noticed something...no two people looked exactly the same (the twins who were in my senior class notwithstanding). I even noticed that there were some ugly girls and some pretty girls. (Also there were girls who looked better in their picture than they ever did in real life and girls who looked worse in their picture.)

It's like this, most people are so busy in their little world, that if they see what looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds the slightest bit like a duck, they'll write it off as a duck. Also, when you look back at when you've been out in public, you don't remember the average person and the way they were dressed...you remember the "odd one out" who probably didn't walk or talk any different than the average person, but was probably overdressed (think of wearing a ball gown to the mall...seems silly, right? But it's those type of things that make you remember a particular individual that you've never seen before and never seen after.)

Also, if you seem a bit apprehensive about where you are (most people when they are in public are just flowing and blending, but the apprehension makes you seem uneasy...think a boyfriend/husband out with his girlfriend/wife and she goes into a Victoria's Secret and he's holding her bags from the other stores while she is picking out panties or bras. His face probably looks like a mix of "How's the game going?" and "Get me out of here...NOW!!!")

VioletJourney
03-26-2011, 04:07 PM
It seems to me like passing has more to do with attitude and mannerisms than appearance. I've seen girls bum it but still look really feminine because of how they walk and talk.

So of course if you go out more, you'll get more practice in how to act feminine as well!