PDA

View Full Version : Consumed with thots of dressing? But, NOT the actual dressing itself?

docrobbysherry
03-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I have my dressing pretty much under control. I think!:brolleyes:
Twice a month seems to work for me now.:)

However, I seem to be obsessed with thinking of new outfits, looks, and untried combinations of clothes for Sherry to try in future CD sessions!:doh:

I've started picking out things for DLV and was up late last nite going thru clothes after my kid was asleep. Thot I'd sleep in today to make up for being up late. But, NO!:Angry3:
I'm wide awake at 6:00AM thinking about coordinating Sherry's DLV outfits?!:eek:

Anyone else find they spend a lot more time THINKING about dressing than u do actually DRESSING?:straightface:

Sarah Doepner
03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Sure do Sherry. Normally I'll start just before I hit the computer to catch up here and on Facebook and it continues throughout the day. So while I think about it almost every day for at least a little while, I may get a good session in once a week where I have the time to dress, do makeup and hair and once a month I get to our Tri-Ess group meeting.

This week however, I've kind of gotten a free pass from my wife as we work up toward DLV and I'm not just thinking about dressing, but trying various thing on as I try to finalize what I pack. No assurance that will be the case when we get back. I think the list of honey-do's will be major, and frankly, I'll really need to put some of the girl stuff on hold for a while then.

Alice Torn
03-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Doc, Sometimes, have had that, but, not at that high level, for years! I don't know what DLV is, though. Must be a CD convention? Or something to do with DRIVERS LICENCING? LOL.

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Sure do! I think about it every wakeing minute! some times even in my dreams! But then again Im dressed every day even when I'm sleeping!

VioletJourney
03-26-2011, 03:46 PM
Yep! There have been times where I'd been expecting CD opportunities at my mom's house, and sometimes I would think about it for hours and only end up dressing for a half hour or so.

VanessaVW
03-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I get new things and enjoy them and want more. I sure hope I don't end up on an episode of "Hoarding:Buried Alive".

Melissa Jill
03-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Thats exactly me. Im constantly thinking about dressing, but rarely do I actually bother to dress up.

docrobbysherry
03-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Doc, Sometimes, have had that, but, not at that high level, for years! I don't know what DLV is, though. Must be a CD convention? Or something to do with DRIVERS LICENCING? LOL.

I'm sorry, Louise! The "Diva Las Vegas" CD/TG yearly gathering is coming up in 2 weeks! Sarah Charles and, I believe, some 30+ Cd.comers will be attending! So, we're all a bit excited about it now! Since it will be my first time, I am FOR SURE! Lol!

I get new things and enjoy them and want more. I sure hope I don't end up on an episode of "Hoarding:Buried Alive".

Yes! U CAN have TOO MUCH STUFF, Vanessa! I've been bringing girlie things back and forth from my stash storeroom at work all week! And trying on outfits and combos to wear at the DLV. I've finally settled on what I'm bringing to the 5 day DLV in April. Then, I started counting:

Looks like I've NARROWED IT DOWN to enuff outfits to last 2+ weeks! And, THAT'S if I change my look twice a day! EEK!

PretzelGirl
03-27-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm sorry, Louise! The "Diva Las Vegas" CD/TG yearly gathering is coming up in 2 weeks! Sarah Charles and, I believe, some 30+ Cd.comers will be attending! So, we're all a bit excited about it now! Since it will be my first time, I am FOR SURE! Lol!

I think your thoughts are very common for those going to CD/TG gatherings. I know I have talked with a couple of other attendees who are doing some combination of shopping and trying things on. Sometimes the planning of a fun trip is its own entertainment and then the actual doing is another, separate grouping of entertainment.

Look forward to meeting Doc and Sherry!

Kate Simmons
03-28-2011, 05:43 AM
I think you are actually a performer at heart RS.;):battingeyelashes::)