PDA

View Full Version : Euphoria

KrystalA
03-27-2011, 09:32 AM
I've seen girls on here talk about how it feels 'right' to dress en femme, and I've even said it myself, but to me, there's more to it than that. Although I really enjoy sitting around in just panties and a bra with my forms in, what really does it for me is going the whole nine yards, dressing fully en femme with wig, makeup and all. I get a feeling that can only be described as euphoria. Freedom of my inner femininity. Some would call that "the pink fog", but that expression kind of diminishes the meaning of it all for me. It makes it seem more like a masquerade than an expression of who I really am and how I really feel about myself. I really love looking and feeling as girly as possible, and coming to this forum on a daily basis and reading the posts really has helped me to unlock those feelings. I want to thank all the members for their support and comments. It's wonderful to experience all the acceptance I see on this forum. Have a wonderful day, ladies. :battingeyelashes:

deebra
03-27-2011, 09:53 AM
I agree and I'm 100% on the same page with you. When in fem it's just such a feeling of continment, happyness, every thing is right, no threats or problems. It could only get better by passing 100% so you could go out and live with that freedom and acceptance.

jasmine57
03-27-2011, 10:43 AM
I agree with you too Krystal. My days of anything but being who I feel I really am are long gone. The pink fog has not appeared for me in years. I just like being as feminine as iI feel I can be. I don't pretend that I could ever be a real woman but my being the real me is what I'm after. I enjoy all things feminine and enjoy being able to express how I feel about it.

t-girlxsophie
03-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Here I thought we were off to Euphoria in Ibiza,drat! Yes Euphoria is a good word to describe the feeling I get when I am all dressed up to the nines,perfect makeup and hair all sitting right (it does happen lol),it can lift you,when your feeling down and helps you unwind if youve had a hard day.Im happy being Sophie but I wouldnt say it was a Pink fog,Im just being me but It never gets out of control

rachaelsloane
03-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Krystal,
You are absolutely correct on the dressing and the forum. There is an inner feeling that is complete when fully dressed and the support and encouragement I have received is allowing me to more openly express myself,
The Best,
Rachael

Cynthia Anne
03-27-2011, 12:02 PM
You are so right girl! I couldn't have said it better! Thank you! Hugs!