PDA

View Full Version : might hae aleady asked but forgot

shay
03-27-2011, 10:32 AM
so for those of you who don't know or haven't guessed from my pics a have a lot of tattoo's my whole left arm is done. i am wondering if this makes it nearly impossible for me to be passable with anything but long sleeves? I just feel like it ruins the feminine persona. I love my tattoo's don't get me wrong. Let me know what you think because I now have the confidence to go out dressed up. I went out all weekend and it was great, no one giving me problems, i actually think people were nicer to me but I was probably just so excited and happy and relieved. I can't wait to do it again just want to loose the long sleeves then I can wear some dresses!!!

christinac
03-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Here in Florida you see a lot of women who are more covered in tattoo's than men especially around the Jacksonville Beaches area.

Cynthia Anne
03-27-2011, 12:11 PM
I personally don't like tattoos, but believe me there's a lot of women out there that do! I say don't give it a second thought!

shay
03-27-2011, 01:55 PM
ok thanks i just thought that since mine were not colorful they would give me away they are not gender specific but more in the sci-fi or animae category and most are of girl gender (vamps elves princesses) thanks so much xoxoxo

lilmissjenny
03-27-2011, 02:01 PM
maybe you could change your clothing style to reflect that of your tattoos. maybe you could try doing a rockabilly style with what you described your tattoos as.

Eryn
03-27-2011, 02:11 PM
There is such a thing as tattoo cover makeup, but I don't know what its staying power is.

Babeba
03-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Tattoos can be awesome on girls, too! For example, there are some amazingly beautiful tattooed brides on the offbeatbride website, if you're interested - including several with full sleeves done.

ShannonDragon
03-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Have a friend who is transitioning. She had a tattoo (what she called a "hate tat). Still has it but she has added some that are more floral and plans a waterfall.

Says she has been doing tattoo models as female.