PDA

View Full Version : Whats the next step?

sophiya.rap
03-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Hi beautiful ladies,

I know the title of the post is very vague, but I couldn't really create a better one. If you have seen my posts on this website, you know that I have been very active in crossdressing, especially for last couple months. I try to give my best to everything I do and dressing is not an exception. I have worked hard to understand every aspect of it viz., Makeup, Curves, Walking etc. I have even taken voice lessons and do quite okay while talking to people en femme. Because of this, passing in public has been a piece of cake. :battingeyelashes:

So that question is: What now? Since I found my female voice, I haven't felt a shred of fear while walking out all dolled up. This is what I do every Saturday evening.
1. Start makeup at around 3 pm
2. Try a couple of dresses.
3. Go to a store mostly Kohls, but sometime Macy's and even Walmart
4. Check myself again in the ladies room
5. Spend 3-4 hours trying on different clothes.
6. Drive back home, wash up and goto bed.

I loved this routine for quite some time, but now I want to move to the next step. Only I don't know what that step is.

Can you please help me figure it out? Is there anything I can do better than shopping while dressed?

Here-is-how-I-looked-this-evening-at-New-York (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?149850-New....Here-is-how-I-looked-this-evening-at-New-York)
Cheers,
Sophiya

Marcia Blue
03-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Sophiya, You could go out on the town. Call a friend and set up a night out.

Sandy Banks
03-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Try to find another cd in your area and go out shopping together............................:2c:

Julogden
03-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi Sophiya,

I'd say that the next step is to do everything while dressed, not just shopping on a Saturday evening. Go full-time to the greatest extent possible for you. I've seen your photos in another thread, and you are gorgeous, dear. If your movements are as feminine as your appearance, I doubt that you'll have any problems with going full-time.

Carol :hugs:

Cynthia Anne
03-27-2011, 01:32 PM
A pretty girl like you should have fun! Find something you like to do and just do it!

Stephenie S
03-27-2011, 01:36 PM
There isn't a rule book, dear.

There are no "steps" to move through. Do what ever you like. Spend more time as you.

S

Maria in heels
03-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Sophiya...sure, you can catch a movie, go to a museum, theatre, or shop some more....glad that you are comfortable and having such a wonderful time

Traci
03-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Don't make it "about the clothes".

When I first started going out I did what you are doing. I went shopping for more clothes, jewelry, makeup, etc. But then I realized I was simply making a big closet both literally and figuratively. I realized I needed to do normal things. Now I go to movies, out to lunch/dinner, grocery shopping etc.

I would encourage you to do the same. Enjoy being a woman and get out there and do things!!!

docrobbysherry
03-27-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm afraid I've just SKIPPED your step, Sophi! I do PLENTY of shopping, but never had a desire to do it dressed!

What I CAN tell u is, I've had LOTS of fun hanging with other CDs! If u haven't tried it, u SHOULD! Shopping, clubbing, dinner, or just chatting on a sofa!
As far as "steps", I think hanging with other girls is one u SHOULDN'T skip!

Roberta Marie
03-27-2011, 06:56 PM
How about movies, the theatre, dinner, or just about anything else you want. This past week my wife and I went to a sewing expo where I spent the entire day with more than 1,000 women. I to a class and had several conversations with a lot of women. And, by the way, I do not pass, I have never tried to have a femminine voice. I am just myself. I dress and act tastefully and I have never had a problem with the people that I interact with.

Just go out and have a good time. Go where you want, where you might go if you were not en femme.