PDA

View Full Version : I have to tell somebody!!

Krista M
03-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Ok first alittle about me. I am in the army (Infantryman), and currently in Iraq, and its been 5 months sence ive got to dress, and its killing me.(So to speak) I got a package the other day from my wife with snacks and supplies and she sent me a babydoll tee with the soldiers creed on it, she thought it would put a smile on my face, and it did.
I have a room to myself by the way. Ok now today we had a get together to see the 1st sgt off Bla Bla Bla and at the "place" they had a free store with toiletries, books, shower shoes, socks and underwear,and stuff like that,Well i saw on the underwear shelf some fruit of the loom boy short panties and matching sports bras :eek: so i scored two sets, one white and one gray.Pretty boring but it will due :battingeyelashes: Anyway i needed to tell someone and ofcourse i cant tell anyone here. So i thought i would tell my friends here.:D

Julogden
03-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi Krista,

First of all, thank you for serving our country so selflessly! I pray that you return home safely.

I think that is SO cool! It's great that you have enough privacy to do a bit of dressing. How concerned are you about being discovered? What would the consequences be?

Stay safe!!
Carol :hugs:

Jolene
03-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Thank You for your service Krista. Sometimes undies wiil do until you can dress up all the way.
Hang in there. :)

Byron
03-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Must be tough, I know that DADT is not officially gone yet, if I remember right.

Get it in where you can safely.

...and by the way thanks for serving. :battingeyelashes:

Stephanie Miller
You, (and your wife), rock! Be safe.

ColleenCD
Krista,

First of all, thank you for your service, we hope you come home safe and soon!. Secondly, Score! Way to make the most of the situation.

Colleen

CarlaWestin
03-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Thank You so much for your service to our country. Your unselfish contribution assures that we all have the freedom to enjoy the simple basic entitlements as the constitution proclaims. Oh yeah, and enjoy the under-dressing.

Dian077
03-27-2011, 12:44 PM
As the others have said...Thank you for your selfless service to support the fight for others freedoms.
I think it is also so very awesome that your wife thought enough of you to send you something a little special.

helena.gcd
03-27-2011, 12:50 PM
hope that you can come back to you home soon and safely!!!
it has to be really hard not having a chance to dress months so i think that the boyshorts and sport bra would be good enough till you get back home

Krista M
03-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Thank Y'all so much for the support. And it is my honor to serve this country of ours. I just wish i would have joined back in 1990 I would be retired by now. Now i will not be under dressing while "on the clock" It will be only at night in my room. I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now.
"Man down!....Doc!.....Im on it ,cover me...................AAAAHHHHH........He has panties and a bra on!!?? LOL I dont need that in my life.

Byron
03-27-2011, 01:16 PM
I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now. "Man down!....Doc!.....Im on it ,cover me...................AAAAHHHHH........He has panties and a bra on!!?? LOL I dont need that in my life.

I was thinking about that one in terms of underdressing while on patrol. Best not to risk it for sure.

Fractured
03-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Krista, just to echo everyone else - thanks for the service. From the sounds of it, you are in it for the long haul now, i.e. retirement. Your wife is very thoughtful to send a tee to you. Enjoy and good luck keeping your head low when bullets start flying.

Cynthia Anne
03-27-2011, 01:22 PM
First, my hat is off to you! I belong to a small group and together we just sent five WW2 vets to Washington! YOU MAKE US PROUD!!! THANK YOU! Hugs! Cynthia Anne!

Teri Ray
03-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks so much for your service. Stay safe as you can and come home soon.

docrobbysherry
03-27-2011, 02:10 PM
Very smart, Krista! No one over there needs OR WANTS to know! U keep us posted whenever u feel the urge to discuss your "hobby"! OK?
Many of us have gone thru the services. So remember, you're part of a long line of patriotic dressers! Hang in there and persevere! You'll be back buying nylons at Walmart before u know it! Lol!

Krista M
03-27-2011, 02:15 PM
How did you know i shop at walmart. :)

kristinacd55
03-27-2011, 02:16 PM
First of all Krista, thanks for what ur doing from ALL of us! And if u can score a few more matching sets girl, u go!!

Jessica Keys
03-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks for you service and as DocSherry said .........you're part of a long line of patriotic dressers! Hang in there and persevere! You'll be back buying nylons at Walmart before u know it!

As A Nam vet (68-69) I used dressing as my way out of reality after a year of being home and it saved me hon.
Better then the Army shrinks were doing for me. ha-ha. I could lose myself as Jessica and dressed full time for years.
I still do from time to time...but not as much...just have the good memeries and that is enough anymore.
Take care and make it home safe to the land of the big PX. :)

Jannine
03-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Yay Krista !!!
Keep the faith girl !!!

It MUST be a long lonely existence for you out there, but you are loved and admired for what you do.
It just makes me giggle to think of how many he-man soldier boys would probably envy you and your choice of pantie, if they only knew!!

Jannine.X

Debglam
03-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Hoo-ah Army! Sometimes I think that there are more of us vets that dress than don't! Kinda makes you look twice at some of your grizzled old NCOs! :heehee:

Keep your head in the game, stay safe, and remember that your, ahem, purchases, are all souvenirs from your wife! :battingeyelashes:

Debby

christinac
03-27-2011, 04:29 PM
I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now.
"Man down!....Doc!.....Im on it ,cover me...................AAAAHHHHH........He has panties and a bra on!!?? LOL I dont need that in my life.

Speaking as a fellow serviceman, the explaining part would be the easy part, but living down all the jokes you would birth would be impossible!

carhill2mn
03-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi Krista, I can only imagine what it must be like for you. Thank you for "serving" and I hope all goew well for you!

Diana Rae
03-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Thank you so much for your service to America. Because of great people like you, we can (hopefully) continue to enjoy our freedom. When you are free to do so, you very much deserve some dress-up time. I hope on your next furlough, your wife helps to do a number on you, if you know what I mean (wink!!).

Debglam
03-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Now i will not be under dressing while "on the clock" It will be only at night in my room. I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now.

LOL Krista. :)

I don't know if you ever saw the movie "Ed Wood" about the infamous Hollywood director of some of the worst movies ever, and a CD'er. True story. Here is some of my favorite dialog:

Ed Wood (Johnny Depp): "I even fought in W.W. Two."

"Of course, I was wearing women's undergarments under my uniform."

Movie Producer: "Ya got to be kidding me."

Ed Wood: "Confidentially, I even paratrooped wearing a brassiere and panties."

"I tell ya, I wasn't scared of being killed, but I was terrified of getting wounded and having the medics discover my secret."

And so it goes. . . :D

Debby

Patrice_CD
03-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks so much for your service Krista! I was a sgt myself in Germany during the Iran Contra affair. I'm so glad to hear your SO sent you something to keep your mind off from the daily routine, Bless her. Stay save and come home soon.

Tina P Hose
03-27-2011, 05:46 PM
First off, you signed up, I guess for the money. Which is okay. But being in the ARMY just cause being in the ARMY makes nobody a hero. You serve cause' you singed up. Do your time. Be careful, look out for your buds, and take care. Come back home, and get a a job and take care of your family. Peace Tina

Samantha W
03-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Thank you for serving Krista. Thank you for putting your life on the line for my freedom. Thanks also to your wife for all she is eduring without you back here. Be safe and come back. We need men like you at home too.

Christy_M
03-27-2011, 07:55 PM
Thank you for your service. I never had the ST-1s to take fem garb into the field. It must be nerve racking. Be wise and be safe. Feel free to share whenever you get the chance.

TxKimberly
03-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Hey, you should be in good company here because we have a LOT of active duty and prior service here ( I did 12 years active duty army myself).
So thanks for your service, and keep your head down over there. The good news is that "this too shall pass" and soon you will be back to the states where you can enjoy a few more freedoms

First off, you signed up, I guess for the money. Which is okay. But being in the ARMY just cause being in the ARMY makes nobody a hero. . . .

I'm not entirely sure that I agree with that. When I joined, it was a peace time Army with no serious expectations of war in the immediate future, unless it was a world ending war with the Russians, in which case we are all gonna die, not just those of us in the service. In other words, it didn't take a hell of a lot of courage on my part to sign up to serve my nation and play my small part at earning the freedoms that I enjoy.

The folks that join these days though are aware that they are headed for combat, and they are aware that they are putting their lives at risk in the service of their country, and they do it anyway. How else do you define a heroism?

Phoebe P.
03-27-2011, 08:25 PM
Thank you for your service to the country! I have a friend from High School that has seen several tours in Afghanistan. You guys have some serious cojones! If anyone does discover your purchases maybe you could tell them they're your wife's and it makes you feel closer to her. They may kid you for being whipped, but not otherwise! Come home safely!

Tina B.
03-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Like the rest, let me say thanks for doing a nasty job for us, and play, and work safe until you get home!
Tina B.

josee
03-27-2011, 08:39 PM
I appreciate the sacrifice you are making for your country. Enjoy your little nightly dressing retreats and hurry home safe and sound.

Dee Baker
03-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Krista,

Thank you for your service.

If we donate (New) items do they make it to this "free store"? If so is there a paticular organization that puts the free store out there? Just thinking next time I'm shopping I could pick up something to donate.

Dee

PretzelGirl
03-27-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm with Kimberly. I signed up when there were no wars or actions of any kind. A pretty easy thing to do. But anyone who signs up now has to count on making their way to the Middle East or other unsafe region. That takes a special and strong person. Thank you Krista!!

Krista M
03-28-2011, 06:01 AM
I just want to say THANK YOU to all that have served this country of ours. "SHEEPDOGS!!" And once agian thanks for your suport.

"Christy_M
Thank you for your service. I never had the ST-1s to take fem garb into the field. It must be nerve racking. Be wise and be safe. Feel free to share whenever you get the chance."

Just so everyone is tracking, I do not underdress in the army or take my things out in the feild, it is for my alone private time only, Im not that brave, that takes more guts than i have. :)

Jessica Keys
Thanks for you service and as DocSherry said .........you're part of a long line of patriotic dressers! Hang in there and persevere! You'll be back buying nylons at Walmart before u know it!

As A Nam vet (68-69) I used dressing as my way out of reality after a year of being home and it saved me hon.
Better then the Army shrinks were doing for me. ha-ha. I could lose myself as Jessica and dressed full time for years.
I still do from time to time...but not as much...just have the good memeries and that is enough anymore.
Take care and make it home safe to the land of the big PX.

I salute you Jessica Keys

My dad is a Nam vet (67-69) Marine
That was a tuff war

Thank you for your service.

If we donate (New) items do they make it to this "free store"? If so is there a paticular organization that puts the free store out there? Just thinking next time I'm shopping I could pick up something to donate.

Dee

Im not sure who runs the "free store". But if you (or any one else) want to donate i can give you my apo, and i will make sure the goods get spread around in my battalion. We are always getting packages for soldies "operation shoebox"
Mail call around here is like Christmas time.

Tina P Hose
First off, you signed up, I guess for the money. Which is okay. But being in the ARMY just cause being in the ARMY makes nobody a hero. You serve cause' you singed up. Do your time. Be careful, look out for your buds, and take care. Come back home, and get a a job and take care of your family. Peace Tina

OK, Im not trying to sound mean here, cause everyone has there own opinions, thats why this country is so great and thats why the 1% (The sheepdogs) serve this country to protect its "sheep" in war time and piece time. Even when the sheep do not like the sheepdogs around.

Now about me and why i joined the army.I live at both ends of the scale, my male side is very male, a servivalist, a conquierer, and kill all additude,and yet loving, gential, and giving male. My female side is well very female, soft and kind.
I am 39 years old and a husband and have 3 boys 11, 12,and 19 i sighned up at 37, went to basic at 38 and showed up most of the kids i might add:D. Did i join for the money, Well as a civilian i made ave 50k a year as an infantrymen i make 20k a yr plus the army benefits,so no its not about the money. There is not just one reason why i joined, there are many. . I will try and list all the reasons why.

To change me and my families lives
To do what i should have at 18
To do my part
To go to war
To kill
To be apart of history
To add another chapter in my live
Stability
Benefits
To feel like i ment something in this world
To try and make places like Iraq a better place for the people here.

The army is my job.
And i am no hero. Im just a guy that likes to CD.

RobynB
03-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Krista,
Thanks for your service. In today's world, anyone who volunteers for service is a hero.
I did one tour in Nam in 69-70.

kimdl93
03-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Thank you for your service Glad to hear that your wife is so supportive.

Amy07
03-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks for all of you that serve and have served, but I don't think that DADT applies to TS/TG/CD.

As I have read the instructions, it's focused on gay or lesbian behavior, generally outside of everday military operations. No matter what your sexual orientation, you cannot display sexual "activity" at work or on duty (like it never happens), no matter what.

If, let's say, you are at the local mall, and see one or two same sex people holding hands or kissing and you recognize them as military folks you serve with, it does not matter now. You could report them, but the "idea" is that it will not matter at all, and the UCMJ will not engage. Then, there's the rumor mill..... who knows how that will work.....

I'll have to find it from the training, but I am sure that TS/TG/CD is still not allowed at all.

Tina P Hose
03-28-2011, 06:54 PM
How is this best said ? Let me think a second. The milatary is known, for big sign up checks. Take a look at the National Guard situation, yes the check is good and you can be a new pick up truck with that check, but has to pay the dues. Is the price of say 20 K, enough for one to leave the family ? And what for just a bunch of BS ? It is not a must win situation anymore. I honor vets every year, and thank GOD or whoever that the guys in WW 2, put there lives on the line to save peace. I also respect and honor the vets of Korea and Nam. I want all who chose to serve to be unharmed and all health be with them. But it is a job that one agrees to do and is not drafted. To be honest, I work or have worked with a few of milatary people, they are good people, but with a very few exceptions, thery are not the sharpest tools in the chest. But then again either Am I. So it goes.

Stephanie47
03-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Krista, from an infantryman of forty years ago thanks for your service. Keep safe! Concentrate on the job! Get home safe!

PS: I had to delete several paragraphs of my comments before hitting "enter." Some comments here do absolutely nothing to honor vets.

Mahoro
03-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Thank you Krista for serving our country, and doing a job that Must be done! You have my respect and admiration.

Enjoy those panty and bra sets when you can, it's nice you can get at least a small amount of privacy now and then, and it's so cool that your wife thought to include something special in her care package to lift your spirits!

Come home safe, and I pray the Universe will watch over you until then!

josee
03-29-2011, 07:25 AM
How is this best said ? Let me think a second. The milatary is known, for big sign up checks. Take a look at the National Guard situation, yes the check is good and you can be a new pick up truck with that check, but has to pay the dues. Is the price of say 20 K, enough for one to leave the family ? And what for just a bunch of BS ? It is not a must win situation anymore. I honor vets every year, and thank GOD or whoever that the guys in WW 2, put there lives on the line to save peace. I also respect and honor the vets of Korea and Nam. I want all who chose to serve to be unharmed and all health be with them. But it is a job that one agrees to do and is not drafted. To be honest, I work or have worked with a few of milatary people, they are good people, but with a very few exceptions, thery are not the sharpest tools in the chest. But then again either Am I. So it goes.

You should really think before you write.

Krista M
03-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Lets add up my big sign on bonus

sign on bonus..............................$0.00
renlistment bonus........................$0.00
Pride for what i am doing...............Priceless

josee
03-29-2011, 08:40 AM
The person that made that remark clearly had no clue.

I have never been in the military but have been aware of the draft since the Vietnam War. I also remember and give honor to the thousands of young men who were drafted into the military and gave their lives for the freedom of people most of us will never know.

Feel that we must win the war against terrorist and rogue nations if we have any hope for survival.

I appreciate your service. Krista M

Fractured
03-29-2011, 09:29 AM
The sign-up and re-enlistment bonuses are for the select few. The jobs that are hard to fill/retain will have higher bonuses than those that are easy to fill. I recall my enlistment bonus was 2K, which I didn't get because I didn't serve for two years after my enlistment date before being ejected to go to college and get a commission. The shopkeepers and yoemen do not receive large bonuses but a lot of the technical personnel do to keep them in the service instead of going out to the civilian world. The military pays the minimum of what the leadership thinks it can to keep personnel - they think it will cost more to continuously train new people instead of retaining and providing advanced training to those who are in for 8 - 12 years. It's a money game.

And even though it is a volunteer service, that doesn't mean there isn't hardship for relatively little pay. For the soldiers on year long tours of duty overseas or the sailors on deployments for months at a time - it is a hard life for both the service member and for their family.

Best wishes and avoid becoming a bullet sponge. :)

Tina P Hose
03-30-2011, 05:50 PM
I really should leave this alone, and shut up. So I will. God Speed to those who choose to serve, and thanks for what you do. BTW I do have a clue. My clue is to shut up NOW and pray for peace and tell any WWII vet, that I see see thank you, infact I do that and they seem to apprecaite it. NOW is the time for me to shut up. Cause it ain't about me. Now lets talk about religion !!!! LOL !!!

Dee Baker
03-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Now lets talk about religion !!!! LOL !!!

Glad you have a sense of humor.

lol:laughing::lol2:

Danni Renee
03-31-2011, 03:46 AM
Krista - stay safe! I know it is not as bad as it was but it only takes one bad day to ruin a tour. I did two tours in Iraq, in Korea now, and I am on the clock for Afghanistan next. I am happy to hear you have some "things" to help ease the time. I did not take anything for my two deployments and was too petrified to try to buy anything (my wife did not know). I regret it now. I am having a much better time in Korea (I do at least get to wear panties under my uniform and dress on evenings/weekends). I plan on taking clothes and a wig when I deploy again. Feel free to drop me a line if you need a fellow Soldier to talk to. SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY!

Sammy777
03-31-2011, 04:29 AM
Now i will not be under dressing while "on the clock" It will be only at night in my room.
I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain.

If for nothing else the t-shirt your wife sent and the panties could easily be explained as her's if your ever caught wearing them.
Just both of your way of being close to each other, and it was her idea lol.

And your response to any negative comments from any non married guys ??
Oh did I mention they were my extremely hot WIVE'S things :)

Be safe, keep your head down and get the Frack out of dodge in one piece :)

PS:
Not to put a downer on your only other outlet over there [this site]
but just remember that big brother is always watching, so be careful.

Krista M
03-31-2011, 01:07 PM
Thank you everyone for your support. It really means alot to me.:)

Annaliese
03-31-2011, 01:11 PM
Thank you for your serving, if any one see your thing just say your wife sent them to you so you don't miss her so much.

Krista M
03-31-2011, 01:18 PM
You just made my day Danni Renee. Im on the clock to Afghanistan in 14. Does your wife know yet? It does'nt take much, just a pair of panties to make you feel great.
Love your hair in you profile picture. I tried to PM you, i guess you dont have enough post yet.

Take care
Krista

Amy07
03-31-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for all of you that serve and have served, but I don't think that DADT applies to TS/TG/CD.

As I have read the instructions, it's focused on gay or lesbian behavior, generally outside of everday military operations. No matter what your sexual orientation, you cannot display sexual "activity" at work or on duty (like it never happens), no matter what.

If, let's say, you are at the local mall, and see one or two same sex people holding hands or kissing and you recognize them as military folks you serve with, it does not matter now. You could report them, but the "idea" is that it will not matter at all, and the UCMJ will not engage. Then, there's the rumor mill..... who knows how that will work.....

I'll have to find it from the training, but I am sure that TS/TG/CD is still not allowed at all.

Yes, I had the training today, and TS/TG/CD are not included in this REPEAL of DADT. Leadership did not expound on that discussion. Seems they don't want uniform rules violated.

AND, nothing else changes at all. No rules, regs, medical regs, living on base, off base, on the ship or sub or whatever.
Nothing has changed, in line with current rules.

joanna marie
04-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Krista,

Thank you for your service to our country
It takes great courage and love of country to sign up when we are at war

There will always be those that chose to lessen the Warrior because they don't like the War,
They do so because they have never known the pride of being a part of something bigger than yourself.

Those are the same people that made it hard on returning Vietnam Vets

Keep your head down, and come home safe

Joanna Marie
Vietnam 69-70
Army Infantry
Purple Heart

Danni Renee
04-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Krista - still working the number of posts to get full access (I hope to get there this weekend). I will post my email on my profile. Looks like I will be leaving Afghanistan as you are getting there. I have a girlfriend who does know and has helped me a lot. Since finally coming out to her everything has worked out great. My ex wife and kids do not know but I am working on telling them next. But since coming out and letting at least one person know, I have started to get bolder about my dressing. I keep nail polish on my toes (nobody wants to look at a Soldiers foot) and I sometimes get to wear my female undergarments under my civilian clothes when I am out on post. Dec 2014 and I can retire and I hope to have a different second life.

joanna marie
04-01-2011, 02:57 AM
To be honest, I work or have worked with a few of milatary people, they are good people, but with a very few exceptions, thery are not the sharpest tools in the chest. But then again either Am I. So it goes.

I really don't know how to answer this remark in a lady like fashion

you should take the advice Josee gave you and think before you write

Crystal Rose
05-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Krista, from one active duty guy to another, keep your head down and things moving quickly so you get home safe. Two stories I like to here most you have touched on someone able to turn the back on the money and then to give credit to those that came before us. Although my next tour is around the corner, I still think those before us as the heroes and us as just guys doing a job. Best of luck.

CaitlynRenee
05-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Semper Fi, Krista. Make it back safe.......and soon. I've got a son and nephew in Afghanistan right now. The only men (of 10) and in the family who have not served are my oldest boy and paternal grandpa. We also have a GG who served. Gramps was born in Sep, 1883 so just barely missed it all. My oldest boy was tops in his class in math at S.E. Missouri State and is a success in his own right, serving Uncle in a different though still hazardous capacity.

Again, Krista, a big THANKS for your service and sacrifice. Thanks to ALL on this site who are/were vets.

CaitlynRenee
USMC Retired
1966-1989
In country 1/69-10/70