PDA

View Full Version : make up

LoriAnn_CD
03-28-2011, 02:23 PM
I have been cross dressing since I was young, 8 or 9. Started with my sisters bathing suit and went from there. I have been closeted for so long but recently started experimenting with make up and I got a good wig. I am amazed at the difference those two things make. I am not satisfied with only the wig or only the make up, but when I put them together I am near to heaven.
My question is this - has anyone ever contacted a Mary Kay lady to help wiht make up and how were you received?
LoriAnn

celeste26
03-28-2011, 02:36 PM
My goodness yes there are many here who have done that, I've even heard of a few who are CD's (not many though.) I've read no bad reports at all. Go for it if you like ti should be a great experience.

StacyCD
03-28-2011, 02:36 PM
I can't answer about Mary Kay, but I have had several makeovers done at MAC stores and was well treated. I also spent a ton of money on makeup!

Krista M
03-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Hello LoriAnn and welcome to the site.
I have never contacted a Mary Kay or Avon sales person but it does sound like a fun time. I had meet a post-op mtf several years back that was an Avon rep, I was buying some guineapigs from her (its a long story) anyway it was a short meet, she would be great for you to have as an Avon rep. She is in Florida, i wish i could contact her myself, i realy wanted to hang out with her that day, but no time to.

Cynthia Anne
03-28-2011, 03:08 PM
I'VE HAD a-Von Rep. to help many a times! Also a few beauty salons!

sissystephanie
03-28-2011, 03:19 PM
My late wife was an Avon Rep for many years, and not only did my makeup but also had several other CD's who she helped frequently. As she used to say, their money is as good as any GG's!

Patrice_CD
03-28-2011, 05:06 PM
One of the gals here in the office use to be a Mary Kay rep and she was one of the higher end reps at Famous, now Macy's. She's been helping me a lot with makeup.

Tina B.
03-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Lori, the only thing I might add would be to tell them what you have in mind, and who you are up front, that way if she comes, she will not be surprised and will of course be happy to help you, and as long as your are buying, I'm sure she will be glad to have you as a customer.
Tina B.

kimdl93
03-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Just a suggestion - this question probably belows in the Beauty Club forum. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?21-Beauty-Club

sometimes_miss
03-29-2011, 04:15 PM
has anyone ever contacted a Mary Kay lady to help wiht make up and how were you received?
LoriAnn
I don't have the guts to do that; but I've read numerous posts over the years and never heard of anyone who's been turned down or treated badly by one of the Mary Kay reps.

Natalie Wood
03-29-2011, 04:20 PM
My wife actually made that suggestion to me recently. I am considering it myself. So far I have not acted on it. But I think it may be a great way to experiment and get great make up tips. If you do it I will...lol.