PDA

View Full Version : A few tips?

Kaly
03-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing ok :)

Ok so this is the first time I have been on this site for a couple of months I think now. Over that time I made a few decisions, mainly my future (I decided in the end that I am going to join Her Majesties Royal Navy as a medic (a reason to buy a nurses outfit ;) lol) anyways that means I have 10 weeks of basic training coming up :) however here is where the problem lies. Obviously I can't take my alter ego with me when I go. So that means 10 weeks without dressing and I was looking fo tips and a bit of advice from people that have went periods of time without dressing, how you avoided thinking about it and what you did if you got the "urge".

Hope that makes a bit of sense to you lovely people =)

Hugs Kalyan x

kimdl93
03-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Kaly, unless basic training has changed since I went through it, your time will be pretty filled with plenty of activities that will keep your mind focused. Seriously, my guess is that you're primary urge will be to hit the sack at the end of each long and arduous day. Good Luck - 10 weeks seems like a long time, but it will be over before you know it!

Kaly
03-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah I know it will be busy, lots to cram in a little amount of time.. I just worried if you get that very overpowering 'urge'.. Maybe am just worrying a bit to much about nothing.. Thanks I can't wait :)

Cynthia Anne
03-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Wishing you the best on your ten weeks! I say get-er-done and get back here and tell us all about it! BE THINKING OF YOU! HUGS!

kimdl93
03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
In this case, I'd say there's not need for concern. That urge will be the very least of your concerns!

AnnaCalliope
03-29-2011, 12:56 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. For one, like everyone else has already said, your days will be packed with training and exercise, dawn to dusk. Two, one of the most common triggers for the "pink fog" is being around other well dressed women. I'm not sure how things work in the UK, but I know here in the States there is very little interaction between male and female troops during Basic. What interaction does exist, everyone wears the exact same outfit, the females wear absolutely no make-up and have their hair pulled back.

Paula Siemen
03-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Imagination......Fantasization....Masterbation!

Tina B.
03-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Back in my day our boot camp wore you out so bad, even at 18 I couldn't even be bothered to think of sex, much less crossdressing.lol But if you have that much energy left over a the end of the day, I guess Paula has the best answer, just remember the first two are quite save, the third can get you laughed at, so I would keep that as private as possible. Good Luck, I really enjoyed my time in service. But then I got to do my time when we where at peace, haven't seen that in a while.
Tina B.

Reggie Campion
03-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Kaly, unless basic training has changed since I went through it, your time will be pretty filled with plenty of activities that will keep your mind focused. Seriously, my guess is that you're primary urge will be to hit the sack at the end of each long and arduous day. Good Luck - 10 weeks seems like a long time, but it will be over before you know it!

How true this statement is; have fun learn a lot and you will be fine. Congradulations on your decision to serve your country.

Good luck Reggie

Byron
03-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Congrates on your decision to serve your country. Hope all goes well.

As others have said, from what I've heard from both of my cousins who are US Army, you probably won't time to even think about dressing. The pink fog will be the last thing on your mind when you got the drill instructer screaming in your face. ;)