PDA

View Full Version : I should Have Left Them In

linda allen
03-29-2011, 09:18 AM
OK, I'm sitting at the computer in a bra, boobs, and blouse when the doorbell rings. I slip the blouse off over my head, pull the boobs out from my bra, slip on a bulky sweatshirt, and answer the door.

Two well dressed women are standing there, holding Bibles and wanting to talk about saving my soul. I tell them no thanks and close the door.

I should have left the boobs in! :heehee:

O2B Barbara
03-29-2011, 09:31 AM
It would have been a great time to ask for guidance and help as you just might be a woman in a mans body!

RenneB
03-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I've positioned my main look out just near the door. The blinds are nearly closed and when I hear someone coming up the driveway, I peer every so timidly under the blinds and check out who it is. I can tell the engine noise of the postal carrier and the SO. I'm even getting good at the neighbors cars. They have a certain way that they approach the driveway and you can hear that.

I haven't the opportunity to answer the door en fem....

yet..

Renne....

millie04
03-29-2011, 09:43 AM
I answered the door to the UPS guy in a Kate Gosselin wig, skinny jeans, 5'" pumps and a gorgeous silk shirt. He laughed and said Happy Halloween. Granted it was Halloween... Does that count?

kimdl93
03-29-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm almost always dressed when I work at home - took a package from the UPS lady last winter, wearing a cute sweater dress, stockings and heels, forms, makeup and jewelry. She didn't bat an eye. At least she didn't faint!

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Yes you should of! How many times have I told you that!! You should of left the blouse on too! And remember to always freshen your lipstick before answering the door! FOR GOODNESS SAKES! Hugs!

Byron
03-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Yes, you should have left them in. :heehee:

AvidFan
03-29-2011, 11:28 AM
LOL, been wanting to do this since before I started CDing. Your giving me bad ideas

Persephone
03-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Sorry for the missed opportunity, Linda! It could have been a lovely chat!

About a year ago the doorbell rang while I was fully dressed, getting ready to go out. It was a local real estate salesman who wanted to know if we wanted to sell our home. I told him that we did, but that we weren't ready to sell just yet and that he should check back.

A month later he returned. I was en drab at the time. He said, "I spoke with your wife last month and she said you were interested in selling. . . "

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jilmac
03-29-2011, 02:30 PM
It has'nt happened to me with the bible ladies (or guys) yet but I know they'll be starting on their soul saving crusade soon, and when they do I'll be greeting them in full dress. I doubt there will be any adverse reaction because I think they've seen it all by now. However if there is a negative reaction I'll just tell them that 'My maker loves me just the way I am".

Nikki A.
03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
a while back I would have been mortified, now if its Witnesses I'm gonna answer & watchem run

RADER
03-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Yes; living them in a must, how ever, I would have left the shirt off also.
Now that would have been a site. Who knows, they might douse
you with Holly Water.
Rader

docrobbysherry
03-29-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm NOT sure I get it, Linda!
U took OUT the forms because u were expecting---------?-----at your door? And, because it was ONLY bible toting GGs, u wished you'd left them in? Who were u EXPECTING? The National Inquirer photogs?

linda allen
03-30-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm NOT sure I get it, Linda!
U took OUT the forms because u were expecting---------?-----at your door? And, because it was ONLY bible toting GGs, u wished you'd left them in? Who were u EXPECTING? The National Inquirer photogs?
I wasn't expecting anyone but my neighbor or his children often come to the door with a question or problem.

My wife doesn't know and I'm certainly not going to let the neighbors tell her about it.