PDA

View Full Version : being hit on

bobbie sue
03-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi ,:battingeyelashes:ladies just wanted to know how many of you have been hit on while out shoping. I was shoping the other day an a man at walmart asked me to lunch i said no that i could not. My wife said that was cute ,and wished she could have been their. I am very passable and live 24/7 i do not know that he had asked a crossdresser out.:):battingeyelashes:,:heehee:

RenneB
03-29-2011, 09:50 AM
So Bobbie Sue, what outfit did you have on girl? Were you trying to blend in or was it a sexy lil' number? How about some pics? So far, I'm still working on the going out mode which should happen in the next day or so... Weather up here isn't like in NC so I have to still bundle up a bit...

Renne.....

vikki2020
03-29-2011, 09:53 AM
It's nice to get a little attention, isn't it?

Julogden
03-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi Bobbie,

Congrats on being so passable!

Pictures, we need pictures! Let's see your outfit that you wore that day!

Carol

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Nothin' Like someone brighten' your day! You should've said you will have to ask your wife first!

JohnH
03-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Nothin' Like someone brighten' your day! You should've said you will have to ask your wife first!

And say that with your guy voice!

Johanna

Persephone
03-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Awesome!!!

(It hasn't happened to me in quite a while. :sad: )

kimdl93
03-29-2011, 01:01 PM
never while en femme. come to think of, never en drab. I'm beginning to feel a bit left out!

Kathi Lake
03-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Your wife said that was cute?! Wow.

Kathi

KayleeDahl
03-29-2011, 03:05 PM
always nice to get some confirmation from RL that you are passing!

Must have a great relationship with you wife!

Hugs
Kaylee

Kim_Bitzflick
03-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Isn't it AWESOME and scary at the same time? I got hit on a couple months ago. After I got over the schock, I really liked the idea that someone thought I was pretty enough to ask.

So when do we get to see pictures?

dilane
03-29-2011, 06:28 PM
If you're passable and 24/7 (I assume this means you know how to move and speak well) and young (that is younger than I am!) this shouldn't be so unusual.

Straight Bars are deadly :) (the most likely place)

Flirting while out shopping requires more guts on the part of the guy. Even in my 50's I still get flirted up once or twice a year in public places.

The most flattering was a well-dressed good looking guy in his early 30's who sat at my table at Starbucks and who was definitely on a Cougar Hunt :)

Have fun out there! (but stay safe!)

-- Diane

Susan_Xdress
04-10-2011, 11:27 PM
My reactions are the same as Kim’s. Being hit on is the most wonderful affirmation that you can receive, and simultaneously the most terrifying. A hand on the back of your dress or patting your knee can be electrifying, but the terror comes in when you know that you cannot allow it to go any farther.
The tricky part is to keep smiling and pray that I don't fall heels over bra-strap trying to dance backwards!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Giggling, all I can say is thank god you refused because then you would have to find a nice outfit in a hurry. Gosh that is a great way to compliment one isn't it.

Paula Siemen
04-11-2011, 10:26 AM
I posted this a few weeks back, so bear with me if you've already read it.

It happened to me too!
I was wearing a red and black dress. The top part of the dress was red with a "V" cut neckline both front and back and a bit low in the front; so low the middle of my red bra was showing. The bottom skirt part of the dress was black with I guess you'd call them horizontal pleats for lack of better description and hit my thigh in about the middle. I had on red patten open-toed, sling-back 4" pumps.
I was walking out of the grocery store after having done a little shopping. The day was a very pleasant spring day just after noon. The sun was shinning, the temp was warm, but not hot, there was just a slight breeze. As I was pushing my cart to my car to unload, I was feeling ever so comfortable and confident in my femeninity, just walking and being very concious of how every move felt and the breeze on my legs. Oh... I felt so good.

Just then, while still walking to my car in the parking lot, an old battered pickup with a couple of old codgers pulled up from behind me and stopped. With the window down, the driver, a rather seedy looking unshaven 60-sh guy called me over to the truck like he needed some directions. He went on, " Excuse me.........How long has it been since you were told you were a .........". I rolled my eyes and turned, walking away towards my car without hearing the rest of the remark and if there was a "proposition" in store. I quickly got to my car and unloaded my sacks as the pickup circled around and drove past my car, thouoghly expecting a more aggressive encounter. Luckily they drove past without any further action or comment.
I've handled stares and hard looks as well as "cat calls" etc. without any difficulties, but this encounter, in broad daylight, in a busy parking lot, at a place where I've frequented enfemme numerous times, did frighten me somewhat. I guess I handled the situation well as it was over as fast as it started, but it did get me to considering my safety and surroundings once again.

Be careful girls, you just never know.

Sherry Lynn
04-11-2011, 10:40 AM
I've even been mistaken for a prostitute and offered money. I love replying in my guy voice, "don't you know the difference between a prostitute and a *****?"