PDA

View Full Version : Been outed big time

Leanne.cd.uk
03-29-2011, 01:04 PM
long story short - something happened recently where a girl i was linked to took pics of mee from my phone to hers - things went nasty and wife found out thru a friend what these pics were

plus side she has said she does not mind me doing it as long as she does not see it.

silver linings do come from dark clouds

and the other girl got a visit from the police for harrasment and other stuff.

Leanne

kimdl93
03-29-2011, 01:25 PM
a little confused on the girl ou were linked to - so your wife is ok with another girl (GG or MtF?) with pictures of you on her phone? She's fairly tolerant!

Nicole L.
03-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah, me too. Glad it seem's to have worked out for you, tho.

Christine1971
03-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Nice to see a good ending usually things like that end badly.

I'm happy for you :)

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2011, 03:30 PM
There does seem to be a missing link here! But that can happen until we hear ''THE REST OF THE STORY'' Hugs!

Jill Devine
03-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah you start with "long story short." well I think we need to hear the long story. LOL.

Leanne.cd.uk
03-30-2011, 12:54 AM
she was claiming that we were having an affair and was black mailing me with a pic she had taken off my phone without my knowledge. My wife's friend asked to see pic and then told wife. Polic sorted girl out. Wife cool with dressing and maybe let me do it when she around. Marriage safe as other ppl have had problems with this girl and always been proved she is a dirty little slapper who lies so i am a very happy girl x x

DanyaKay
03-30-2011, 04:56 AM
I am sure it was a difficult time as all of us need that. Glad the wife can act like a grown up. Take her to dinner.

DebsUK
03-30-2011, 10:48 AM
the moral is be careful with the bluetooth settings on your phone

RenneB
03-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Well that one threw the phew index into high gear. That's why I don't take pics with my phone, I use my camera with a disc that is in place only for pics of Renne. I've dumped fa**book as I don't trust them for anything.... But I'm also the one who left her boots out for the SO to find... go figure. Renee is going to be out. It's just a matter of time I guess....

Renne.....