PDA

View Full Version : The story of my life - one adventure at a time....

melissa_rinaldi
03-30-2011, 12:49 AM
I found myself at lunch this afternoon thinking back (as I often do) to a cross dressing memory from my youth. In a sense, I often live vicariously through myself. Anyway, in an effort to find new ways to enjoy these memories, I thought I might post them for others to read as well. I know I've enjoyed reading about the adventures of others in the past - so perhaps I might amuse a few of you. First I guess some background would be appropriate. I've been dressing since I can remember (I have a memory of pulling my mother's lingerie out of her drawer at age 5 - and getting yelled at as a result). By age 10, I was dressing fully and extensively at every opportunity. I ventured out at 11, and hence some of my greatest stories. OK, so here goes with the initial installments:

When I was 11, my sister (2 years younger) received as a christmas present from our aunt, a denim button down skirt and a striped cotton 'cowl neck' sweater. It was a bit 'old' for her age, and also a bit big. So it sat in a pile on the landing of the steps in our apartment. I lusted after it, and waited impatiently for the first opportunity to try it on. As most of her clothes were not provocative, and my mothers things were generally too big - this was the 'mother load'. I was attending a different school then my sister at the time, and we were blessed with a snow day - while she and my parents had to go off to their normal day. I spent all day in that outfit. As it was snowing, I got up the nerve to take a walk into the woods (I hadn't worked up to exposing myself to others yet, especially since neighbors could recognize me as I wore no wig). I remember the thrill of the cold air rising up my skirt, and the cold snow pouring into my boots.

OK that was tame. But it is an early memory. Here's another short one again from age 11:

A very short tennis 'dress' showed up in our apartment. It was obviously there as a result of my sister, but I can't remember why because she didn't play. Anyway, this was one piece of clothing that I really found exciting. I remember being home 'sick' one day from school - and wearing that dress (and a pair of white panties) around all day. I put on some lipstick (my mothers) and was wearing a pair of my mother's pink sneakers. My hair was relatively long at the time, and since I hadn't hit puberty yet I felt that I made a pretty convincing girl with my slender 5'6" frame. It was late morning when the doorbell rang. Without thinking, I went right to the door and looked through the peephole. It was the mailman. Again without really thinking too much about it, I opened the door for him. Thinking back, I can't believe I did that. I mean, he certainly could have called me out to my parents, or worse right? Well, judging from his reaction, I guess I didn't have to worry about being called out. I am certain he didn't think I was anything but a young lady. I signed for a package and he was off. It was only after closing the door that I realized the gravity of what I did. This wasn't the last time I answered the door in alternative dress....

So, I know these are somewhat boring, right? Believe me there are more exciting ones in store - provided I don't get negative feedback. Let me know if you'd like to hear more. I'd love to share. Meanwhile, I'm dreaming about my next major memory set to take place in June. More on that later too...

See below for more! I think I will come back and keep adding new stories here as I have time. Since I typed this out yesterday, my mind is flooded with memories that I hadn't revisited in years. I think I have over 100 chapters, and some are going to be quite surprising. So do check back often, or until I get forced on to another thread.

More posted on 4/13

Rachel Mari
03-30-2011, 12:55 AM
No no, not boring. Those were some very nice stories. I know I'd wouldn't mind hearing more.

Rachel Marie

Persephone
03-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Your stories are great! Please continue!

Hugs,
Persephone.

joannemarie barker
03-30-2011, 05:07 AM
aaaaaw love to hear these cute stories :)

Tina B.
03-30-2011, 06:56 AM
I enjoy hearing memories like this, it's nice to happy childhood stories of crossdressing, I know I have a few very happy memories of dressing back when I was very young and how much I loved it. Tell us more.
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Any thing but boring! If you could write one thousand more guess where I'd be! Hugs!

docrobbysherry
03-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I find ALL CD experiences when young of interest, Melissa. All I had to worry about back then was:

Does that cute girl like me?
Is my dad going to smack me when he finds out what I did?
Is that bully going to beat me up at the bus stop again today?

The rest of my young life was VERY ENJOYABLE! With no gender/orientation conflicts either!

RenneB
03-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Great stories girl. Looking forward to the next installment....

Renne....

RADER
03-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Your story reminds me of a time when I was about 8 and I tried on a Ballerina outfit my mother bought for a
president for a niece. She was not home at the time, and I tried it on. It was heaven, for about 2 hours.
I had trouble getting it off as the zipper stuck. I put a small tear on the seems getting out of it in a hurry,
Mon was coming home.
Rader

melissa_rinaldi
03-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the comments. I sit here at work now thinking that I can't imagine how I'm going to make it through the day (rough morning). Then I thought, why not add another quick chapter.

As I think back I had a lot of days off from school that my sister didn't. That made a big difference in my ability to develop Melissa. Anyway, remember that button down denim skirt I mentioned earlier? Well I also had this 'thing' for bodysuits (leotards). I wore one of my sister's light blue short sleeve bodysuit. It was the type where you needed to step into it to put it on. I also had a pair of lace panties that showed up the same time as the tennis dress (and the pantyhose which I will mention in later stories). As I think now, it was all in a box of clothes that my pack rat (and awesome) grandmother gave my mom. Anyway, I paired the bodysuit with the skirt and a pair of blue denim flats that resembled today's boat shoes. I didn't have much visible body hair yet, but my hair on my head was long. So today I decided that I was going to walk to the library, which was about 2 miles away. I would take my sister's library card. That got me real excited - my first fake ID. The walk to library flew by. I got there and browsed a bit. Found some science fiction books and settled into a bean bag chair for about an hour to read. Then nature called. This was first time I used the women's room. Looking back, I should have been much more apprehensive. As insignificant as it might seem to a non CD, I always feel more complete now after using the ladies. Some time later I decided I needed to get home before my sister did. I went up to the desk and checked out the books with my sister's card. Again looking back, this was riskier than I realized then since I would have a lot of explaing to doif my mom saw the library history. On my walk home, I felt incredibly free, almost like I was floating on air. I had unbuttoned all but the two top buttons on the skirt, so that it was flapping in the wind. It was that point that the day got really interesting. Almost without thinking, I undid the last two buttons and started running along the street holding the skirt like a cape around my waist. Soon after a guy in a truck pulls over to the side if the road and asks if I need a ride. I luckily belted out a firm NO, although my body almost jumped into his truck our of desire to simply be accepted as what I thought I was seen as. I had no thoughts of evil intentions on his part at that time but that night when it hit me I almost cried from fright.

That's it for now. And yes, it is all 100% true.

kimdl93
03-30-2011, 01:00 PM
That was quite an experience for a young CD. I can't imagine mustering enough courage to venture out in public at such a young age. I'm still wrestling with those apprehensions even today!

Diane Smith
03-31-2011, 12:57 AM
So when the mailman rang the doorbell, what name did you write when signing for the package?

- Diane

melissa_rinaldi
04-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Somewhere near my 12th birthday, I had an experience that ranks as one of the most memorable in my life. As you've read previously, I had become quite comfortable going outside in my feminine roll. While I was lucky to have days off to myself, they weren't all that often. In order to express myself on other days, I took to dressing in the woods, and then venturing out. I found it very enjoyable walking trails in complete solitude, or riding my bike in short skirt or the bottoms to my sister's 'boy short' bikini. Depending on how I was dressed as I emerged from the woods, it always had the opportunity to be an interesting encounter. Imagine a young pre-teen girl emerging from the woods in a short skirt (age appropriate of course) by herself. Anyway, I found that I rather enjoyed the 'freedom' of riding my bike in skirt. This was all well and good, until the day that it started feeling too good. Given the restrictions here, all I can say is that I suddenly had an intense building of pleasure in a certain area, followed by a force that literally caused my to fall over and off of my bike. WOW! Keep in mind I had NO idea whatsoever as to what happened at that point, except that I liked it. I sat there sprawled out on the roadside for what must have been a few minutes trying to recover and regain poise. I can only imagine what I must have looked like to passerby with my legs sprawled, and my skirt up. When I finally started feeling stable, I got back on my bike and rode back into the woods to change. It took me a few weeks to figure out/learn about what happened. Obviously, it was not the last time.

It only gets better from here....

CarlaWestin
04-03-2011, 07:21 PM
"In a sense, I often live vicariously through myself."

And, thank you, for letting us live a little vicariously through you. You inspire all of us to write more.

BLUE ORCHID
04-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi Malissa, Your stories sure bring back some memories.

Orchid

KarenHiller
04-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks for sharing. I love your stories. I'm sure we've all done crazy things like that when we were young girls. The adrenaline rush is sooo amazing :)

Maybe you should start a new thread for everyone to share their fun stories.

melissa_rinaldi
04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Karen and all, thanks for the responses. As for others, got for it and hijack the thread! I'm sure no one would object!

So I found myself replaying another episode continuously today....

Toward the end of my 7th grade year (I was almost 13), my school caught fire. Every kids dream I'm sure - that phone call on a Sunday night telling me that school was canceled until further notice. In the end I had 4 whole weeks off by myself. Of course I dressed most days!!!! Well, as I was gaining confidence and getting bored, I decided I would go on a trip to the bowling alley. Now there was a twist of course. We lived on college campus, and the lanes were at the college student center which was 4 miles away. There was a large inter-campus bus system that ran continuously. I wore the same blue bodysuit mentioned earlier, along with a short schoolgirl type skirt and my mom's red leather wedges. I had pantyhose on that covered my white lace underwear with blue trim. I had my sister's training bra on as well, stuffed with 2 tissues each side. I was fired up, and nervous at the same time. Well, I was always nervous (shaking) when dressing then. The anticipation was incredible. Anyway, I ventured out of my front door fully dressed that day, making a mad dash around the back of the building so as not to be seen by a direct neighbor. I made my way to the bus stop, and sat down. A number of college kids were about and more showed up. Finally the bus pulls up, and with a now or never attitude, I got up and got on. Found an empty two seat pair and sat by the window. No stares or strange looks - and I know because I was continually scanning the bus to see if there were any. So now for another twist. I knew that to bowl, I had to show my dad's school ID. This was one place I was pretty sure I couldn't chance it. I could see it now. The desk person calling my father telling him that some cross-dressed kid had his ID and was that OK. So I stuffed a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt into my bowling bag to change at some point. The entire bus ride I was cross between agony in terms of wanting to stay dressed, and ecstasy in being dressed and so integrated into society at the moment. Well, the bus made it to student center, and walked in. I stopped to pretend to read the postings in the lobby, again looking to see if I was 'read'. I finally let fear get the best of me, and decided to put the pants on. But here, there were no woods to run into. I went upstairs and went to the bathrooms. Tough choice. Get caught going in, or get caught going out. I decided to chance it coming out. I went in without incident and changed in a stall. I waited for silence, and dashed out. I was pleased that no one saw me leaving. I bowled a few games, with the bodysuit and pantyhose on under my jeans and open shirt. I wore my bowling shoes of course. Then it was time to go home. I waited outside of the women's room for a while to make sure the coast was clear and then went in to reverse what I had undone before for the ride home.

To this day, I wish I hadn't changed before I bowled....

melissa_rinaldi
04-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Been a while, but I'm back with more. So by now you've learned that I was getting out a lot as 12 year old. By this time, I had 'stations' with clothes in different locations in the woods. I was lucky in that people would often leave old clothes in the laundry room for others to go through as there was no salvation army or other collection point around. I of course had a field day. I also conveniently recycled everything my mother and sister tried to discard. So here's another short adventure - the day I almost got busted by the cops....

I ventured out for the day on my bike, and as was becoming more usual, changed in the woods into a what I think was a short fabric A-line skirt, my mom's clogs and a halter top. I was still fortunate in that my hairiness did not manifest itself yet as puberty still hadn't taken over. What a contrast to a few years later. I have dark, thick hair all over - ugh! Anyway, I went for a walk through a residential 'quad' weaving in and out of college students with my backpack. I had to be seen as under age, but I know there weren't massive amounts (or anyone for that matter that I noticed) who pegged me for what I was. I had a grand time, and after about 20 minutes of this, decided it was time to change clothes and visit another place. So I took my bike down an abandoned road (paved, but not used anymore). There was a cluster of bushes in the middle of a open space that I decided would be a good place to change. I was more excited in a way changing in a place where I could see what was going on around me, but where others could not see me. So I laid my bike down and spread my clothes out. I got undressed and was starting to put on another skirt when I saw a police car pull on to the road I took. I can't remember ever being so scared. I immediately dropped to the ground as I watched the car pull closer. So here I am, dressed only in a halter top and girls underwear fully exposed and awaiting 'capture'. Well the car pulled up to about 50 yards from where I was. My heart was beating out of my chest. The officers (campus, but still police) were definitely looking my way. Then to my surprise, they backed up and drove away. After about 5 minutes I finally got up the nerve to move. I quickly put back on my boy clothes, and then surveyed the situation. Unbelievably, the weeds and terrain had apparently blocked the officers view of not only me, but also my bike and the clothing. I stood there in amazement looking from their perspective later at just how lucky I was. Needless to say I biked home and took a few months off from going out in the world....

So with that adventure scaring me 'straight' for a while, I found another way to dress - and a seemingly endless supply of clothes with which to do it in. In that there were a number of young families in the complex we were living in, I was one of the only kids in middle school. As a result, I started to get requests from my parents friends to babysit. It didn't take long for me to realize that not only could I make some cash, but that the greater reward was the access to the mom's closet. Looking back, I can't believe I did what I did for so long and never got caught (that I know of). I would check on the kids every five minutes after they were sent to bed, and then when I was sure they were asleep, I went for it. We're not talking simply putting on a dress here either. I went full out, including looking for the 'special' undies that I learned most women kept stuffed in a corner of the their drawer. I also found some other quite interesting things in there at times - but didn't dwell on the toys. Because most of the women were in their 20's or early 30's, I had access to some awesome, and usually sexy stuff. It was here that I first got to try on the 'panty and hose in one' that were heavily advertised at the time. I for one found these to be one of the most wonderful things I've ever worn. Anyway, this was yet another awesome outlet for ever growing obsession to dress...