PDA

View Full Version : why do you dress?

Anita
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
(1)do you dress because it excites you sexually?
(2) you dress because you wish you were born a girl?
(3)You dress for other reasons ..if so what?

Adrianne
09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
B). I dress because i wish i was born a girl.Adrianne.

Melissa73
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
interesting question. i started dressing just because i liked the clothes. they felt nice. and i liked being "pretty." but i don't wanna be a girl, yet when i dress i think like one. in essence, it really gets me going sexually.

michelle19845
09-26-2005, 12:07 AM
i dress cause i feel more relaxed,i sometimes wish i was born a girl,hesitate about hormones,find myself to be passable if i ever decided to go out.it just puts me in a differen't mode and i feel so soothed.laid back.i hope to find a gg that likes and accepts my cding.

michellle

Lauren_T
09-26-2005, 12:42 AM
(3) I like to consider it a form of Zen art :undecided:; it greatly enhances quality-of-life; it has infinite creative possibilities; it's not the easiest, but it's the most beau:rose:iful, and therefore most pleasant, way to go through life... :meditate:

...or perhaps not...:confused:

paulacd
09-26-2005, 12:54 AM
I started dressing because I love the feel & look of the clothes - that lovely smooth feeling & tight clothing. :p

I still feel the same, but as I've matured (supposedly :eek: ) it's also now more about wanting to look good and lets face it, women have that down to a fine art form.

When I dress now, the feel of the clothes sliding over my skin excites me, :D but it can't just be anything nowadays - I have to take time to try & look sexy (I think beautiful is stretching it a bit far :( )

Paula.

Angela Burke
09-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Yeah just the clothes.
So much choice, so much variety.
I love being Andy.
I love being Angela!

Love Angela XX

colin_stuart
09-26-2005, 01:33 AM
For me, I've always found the female form more attractive than the male form. Which makes sense for me, being a straight guy.

And since women's clothing, properly fitted, is infinitely more flattering to the female form than men's clothing is to the male form (not to mention infinitely more fun), I choose to dress accordingly. When I can, of course.

Deanna2
09-26-2005, 03:38 AM
The way I always answer this question is that I dress up for comfort and relaxation.

Khriss
09-26-2005, 03:40 AM
mommy makes me !

eleventhdr
09-26-2005, 03:49 AM
There are very probaly several reasons why i like to dress and wish i could a lot more if and when not all of the time really. I Like the cloths the feel and texture of them the colors. styles that male clothing just does not have
the very softenss of the clothing. It is very relaxing indeed and then yeha the sexually nature of wearing the cloths. But then way down deep it is very problay just the very desire that i do wish i had been born female. I do not know why anyone might pass up this to be a girl hmmm sure there are porblems as i have most often stated but then just being human is and can be a problem so it does not matter then which sex you might be. But to me being female is where i would really rather be really there is just something about it that i realized a long time ago. Like there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl. and i do not understand why some think there is. the female sex is the natural sex anyway. So!.

MandyTS
09-26-2005, 04:27 AM
I would consider myself TS, i.e. not that I want to be a girl, I am a girl inside. Of course that may mean transistioning or not, probably not for now.

I dress because that is who I am, but it is saddening because who I see in the mirror is not quite what I have in my head... :c9: but FFS can change that a bit :rolleyes:

I never really got sexually arroused by crossdressing, although I could use it as a means of sexual arrousment, just as I could looking at say a nice lady. Wearing a dress feels right, not relaxing, etc. Funny thing is I HATE most of the clothing that CDs wear... too revealing, I like wearing the kind of stuff GGs wear...

DonnaT
09-26-2005, 10:27 AM
I dress because of the inner urge that I have.

Good thing I like the way the clothes feel and the way they make me feel.

tammie
09-26-2005, 10:47 AM
HI All: I believe everyone must have asked themselves this question a time or two. I cannot add anything new to what been said, I can say that I still want to wear lingerie after I have been satisfied either with my GG SO or by myself. I would wear lingerie constantly if I didn't have to work with a bunch of men in close quarters for extended periods of time. And if I could, if I were accepted I would wear a skirt everyday I wasn't wearing a dress. I prefer womens clothing with the almost infinite textures, colors, styles available to them.

Sophie_A
09-26-2005, 10:54 AM
I dress because i a happier, I dont know why i first did i just did and loved it, and the more i dress the more i need to dress, and yes i would like to be a girl.

Tamara Croft
09-26-2005, 11:12 AM
(3)You dress for other reasons ..if so what?Cus I'd get cold.. :p (sorry :rofl: )

Sophie_A
09-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Well stop showing off by going outside :tongueout :rofl:

virtualize
09-26-2005, 11:37 AM
i dress because i love the feeling of girls clothes, a skirt has so much freedom ,a dress feels so goodd and girls clothes a fitted better.
I often would like to be a girl more than i boy perhaps mostly i am a girl called emily inside :P

Sharon
09-26-2005, 11:43 AM
I dress so my outside appearance matches my inner soul.

callygo
09-26-2005, 11:50 AM
for me its no/yes yes and yes.

I started dressing at about 7 or 8 years old and as such it was not sexual. Now though it can become sexual. why just about anything can be sexual if you want it to be.

Yes I always wished I was born a girl, but since I'm not I just do the best I can.

Ally

susiej
09-26-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't quite feel, as many other TG's apparently do, that I'm a girl in a guy's body. Maybe I just don't have as extreme a "case" as others. I just wannabe, wannabe, wannabe a woman, and dressing in feminine clothes, and engaging in many other private feminine behaviors (like walking with a sway when nobody is looking) is as close as I can get.

Hugs,
Susie

ladyfydiana
09-26-2005, 12:16 PM

I dress because I enjoy dressing as a women.Wearing my bras/girdles, skirts,putting on makeup does get me sexually aroused.But I also enjoy when I am dressed but that feeling isnt sexual.Its the feeling you get when you know this is who you are and what you want to be.
I do wish I was born a women,having real breasts not a penis.But I wasnt so I wear lingerie,put on makeup and skirts to feel like a women I should have been.

Katie Ashe
09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
1) Same reason people that drink, mostly cause it completes me as a person, I think I was cheated at conception.
2) Sometimes
3) I like clothing choices, I have yet to find something that feels better than nylons on my leggs... I can't get enough. Like at the end of a good movie or book, you feel left hanging and crave for the sequeal. That's how I feel everyday about dressing.

Amelia Moxon
09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
B) I wish that I had been born a girl, so I dress up as one and try to make myself look and act as much like one as I can.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

Kimberly
09-26-2005, 12:54 PM
both 1 and 2. .. a mix :)

Brianne_bc
09-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Ide say origionally i dressed because i wanted to be a girl. then i discovered the sexual gratification dressing brings me. I still wish i was a girl, but i do enjoy the sexual treats dressing brings me so ide say both...

JoAnnDallas
09-26-2005, 01:16 PM
I too wish sometimes I was a girl and I too get some sexual satification from it. Mostly, it's because I feel fem, sexy, and above all I feel great all dressed
up.

JoAnn

jamie2cd
09-26-2005, 02:32 PM
I dress because womens clothing is much more comfortable, no large pantie bands, skirts are much cooler and dressing to me is a stress reducing thing and I enjoy the fem side of me that it brings out.

Natalie x
09-26-2005, 02:38 PM
It's number 2 for me. I wanted to be a girl long before I started crossdressing. When I started dressing, it was because I love the clothes, and it became a way to express how I wanted to be, even though I can never really look how I feel.

Denise01
09-26-2005, 07:23 PM
I dress for comfort and relaxation. After a busy day, I find that I can relax much better in a nice skirt, and depending on the season wether it is ankle length or knee length.
I often wish i was born a girl, however i still think it is unfair for girls to be able to wear mens clothes, however we are frowned upon wearing femme clothes

Denise

Brittney M
09-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I dress because I wish I was born a girl and I feel better when dressed. :)

Delila
09-26-2005, 11:03 PM
I dress because somehow when i wear womens clothes it feels more comfortable and natural. I dont think that i wish i had been born a girl i have considered this alot i like being a guy sometimes and cant imagine my life had i been born a girl but i do feel more like a girl on the inside.

jennifer easton
09-26-2005, 11:23 PM
All three, it feels right, it turns me on, and I injoy it!
Jen

Veronica|Vincent
09-27-2005, 01:31 AM
I dress because I feel more comfortable as a girl in talking and dancing and everything. The more I dress and explore myself in that direction the more my psyche becomes like a girl too.

gender_blender
09-27-2005, 04:03 AM
I dress because it's frowned upon to run around naked.

Charlie

Lois82
09-27-2005, 05:30 AM
All three, it feels right, it turns me on, and I injoy it!
Jen
Well put Jennifer I totally agree hon all three

Lois

Vaerise
09-27-2005, 06:58 AM

(2)

I dress because I wish I was born female, I do not feel the need to dress up sexily, but I often fantasize myself as a real female putting on those sexy lingerie I see in the shopping malls.

Raychel
09-27-2005, 07:03 AM
When I first started dressing it was for the sexual rush. But that was over 30 years ago now. Now I dress because I love the feeling of the finer womens clothes, Although I must that the rush is still there at times.

TGMarla
10-05-2005, 10:47 AM

Yes, dressing excites me sexually. Why wouln't it? Suddenly there is a woman in my mirror who dresses exactly the way I like women to dress......and she wants me.

Yes, I wish I was born a girl.

Yes, there are other reasons. These are pretty much the usual. Relaxation, variety, color, etc.

I dress for all of these reasons.

Davinia
10-05-2005, 01:14 PM

1 Yes sometimes. At other times its just a need.
2 Definetly NO
Womens clothes are a damned sight nicer.

MonaSmith
10-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Just because I am supposed to. I was meant to, so I do.

Mona xx

Nicole_Lasmedias
10-05-2005, 02:58 PM
I wish i were born a girl... When I dressed, I feel right, and comfortable.
I can't stay not dressed for very long time

vanessa48
10-05-2005, 03:29 PM
I never had the desire to be a woman totally, I just love the sexiness it brings out in me, my mindset becomes female when in female clothes. I am fascinated with makeup, and love experimenting with it. I dress as sexy as I can, and look at myself with no wig, and no makeup and I look hideous. I then put all my makeup on, and wig turn out the lights before I can see myself, then as I get my wig positioned properly, I gaze in the mirror in the dark first and see this sillouette of a beautiful busty woman. Then I put the lights on dim at first, and see this transformation from hideous to so sexy. It never ceases to amaze me that I can actually look like that. It is rewarding and also a turnon. I guess I do the best to transform myself into the woman I'd want to be with, and I have learned how to create her. It's funny in a way, because I used to need a woman, but now when I want one, I just become one. Anybody ever experience that feeling?

xPinkStockingsx
10-05-2005, 04:39 PM
so I'm not naked all the time ;)

seriously, I have no clue. I picked up some of my sister's clothes when I was like 5 and have been doing it since. I thought about it for a long time and came to the conclusion that I don't care why. Its just who I am.

Wendy me
10-05-2005, 04:51 PM
silly because i am a crossdresser .... thats whay.........

Toni
10-05-2005, 05:40 PM
I wear womens clothes because it feels right and it feels good, but mostly because I just love it.

rexy
10-05-2005, 05:45 PM
I dress because it feels so GOOD and it also relaxeds me when dressed ....:) :)