PDA

View Full Version : A week that was fun.

Bethany38
03-31-2011, 12:22 PM
The other day, Monday to be exact. I was taking my Son to tutoring, and was teasing him about something he had going on. He is fourteen and has a typical attitude for some one that age. Any how he looks at me and says "you know Dad I really want to hit you right now, but I cannot hit a woman". OMG this was great, we laughed our butts off. As you have probably guessed he does know about me. I was dressed at the time so it was totally appropriate.

That evening I went to a friends place whom has never met Bethany, nor did he and his girlfriend no about me. I called them and told them I wanted to talk to them about something. They said come on over, so I got there and when I walked in there another of one of their friends there. I did not even care about him being there. There was a bitof a shock at first, and the usual questions were asked. All in all though it went smashingly well. By the time I was getting ready to leave my GG friend was saying "You know I bet you could be mistaken for a woman from the neck up". At this we laughed, it was great. Right before I was getting to go out the door she stopped me and gave me a purse she did not want. It is black w/black suede and gold chain links to hold the leather strap. Never even used gotta lover her.

Then Tuesday I had to pick up my Sons' friend so he could over for the week. They are both home schooled so this is not a problem. My Sons' friend does not know about me, so I was en-drab. I had no remnants of make-up on my face I know this for a fact. So on the way home we stopped at the grocery to get them some snacks. I was at the Deli counter I was already being helped by this particular women, she had just handed me my last order, and at this point looks at my Sons' friend and says "Can I help you, or are you with her". At this point the kid with me cracks up and I said to her "That is the nicest thing that anyone has said to me this week". Then we walked off and I was on cloud nine. It just made me feel so good to have someone say that to me.

Cynthia Anne
03-31-2011, 02:03 PM
That is a beautiful story! One that most of us could only dream of! Thank you! Hugs!

Bethany38
03-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Cynthia, thank you I found this interaction with my Son to be most endearing. I even met new friends tonight that are accepting. I was en-drab at the time to. My new gg friend told me shortly after meeting her that I had beautiful hair, and I made a very pretty man. OMG!!! so happy am I. I kinda felt this, but it was confirmed that my other gg friend outed me long before we ever met. This to me is o.k. though, I never gave my original friend any stipulations on who she could or could not tell. It worked out great as I have another girlfriend to converse with. After meeting her and being around her and her Husband, and after her saying I was pretty I told that made me feel good because I was transgendered. She said she knew already from my other friend, but was not sure if it was me or not till I said something. I know we all have are ups and downs but this week has really been one of the best of my life.

I THANK CROSSDRESSERS.COM and MY BETTER HALF for all the happiness I now feel. Not too long ago I was really just a shell of a human. Now I feel whole.
I have been cautious about the dreaded "Pink Fog", But I do not think this applies to me anymore. I think I have been granted passage to a more me of a future. Maybe not perfect, but definately more me.

Babeba
03-31-2011, 11:13 PM
Sounds like a great week!

Persephone
04-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Wow! What a beautiful post, Bethany! Your son is great! And deserves an extra hug (which I'm sure he gets)!

One of the most beautiful and blessed things, after years of repression and hiding, is to be out with friends and to be accepted for who you are.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Bethany38
04-01-2011, 08:47 PM
One of the most beautiful and blessed things, after years of repression and hiding, is to be out with friends and to be accepted for who you are.

Hugs,
Persephone.

I so agree being out to all is an uplifting experience.

Tina B.
04-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Nice story, glad your son takes it all in stride, must have been raised well.
Tina B.

Rogina B
04-03-2011, 06:57 PM
And that is exactly where it is heading with my 9 yr old daughter...acceptance..In the long run,it is a whole lot better. You have a great son.

Bethany38
04-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Tina And Rogina, thank you both for the compliments on my Son. I know I am biased but he is amazing:battingeyelashes:. Him and my Daughter both never fail to astound me. It took a little while for my Son to acclimate, but know it is just a part of life.