PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying yourself

VildeVee
03-31-2011, 02:09 PM
I work crazy hours, weekends and holidays... and i rarely get the chance to enjoy an evening alone.:sad: How do you create a me time schedule when everything is finished? how do you entertain yourself?:daydreaming:

kimdl93
03-31-2011, 02:23 PM
It's hard to respond to your question. If you rarely occassions when you have time off, are you with someone who might possibly be accepting?

suzy1
03-31-2011, 02:46 PM
Get lots of money. Stop working full time. And have fun. I did.
Yes, I know, I am lucky. Truly blessed.
Maybe you will get there too Vilde, I do hope so.

SUZY

sissystephanie
03-31-2011, 03:17 PM
At my advanced age, I work if I feel like doing so. And since I am self employed as an Insurance salesman, that is not often. I don't really need to work at all, so spend a good deal of time doing Charity work, although not enfemme! Since I am a widower, I dress whenever I feel like it. Usually I spend at least part of every day dressed to some extent! I just enjoy living!!

ziggie
03-31-2011, 07:13 PM
I have a blog. The only readers are my so and myself. but it gives me an outlet for my feminine side. She is very accepting, but the blog allows her to respond to or ignore any suggestions I might make.

Works for us.

Danni Renee
04-01-2011, 08:50 AM
With my schedule, I at least have weekends off right now. So my Friday night schedule is the same every week: grocery shop, laundry, and house cleaning. That way when it is all done, I can spend the rest of my available time dressed and happy. On those weekends I do have to work and go without dressing, well, I am just grumpy.

Tina B.
04-01-2011, 08:59 AM
I found the only way to handle it for me was to retire, work just took up to much of my dressing time. But back when I did have your problem, I used to get up at three in the morning, spend a couple hours dressed, on the computer, then change for work, not ideal, but it beats grumpy.
Tina B.

Sarah Doepner
04-01-2011, 10:58 AM
I found the only way to handle it for me was to retire, work just took up to much of my dressing time. But back when I did have your problem, I used to get up at three in the morning, spend a couple hours dressed, on the computer, then change for work, not ideal, but it beats grumpy.
Tina B.

Tina, you have it right. I don't know where I ever got the time to go to work. There are a lot of negative, but overall this retirement thing can be pretty darn cool.

VildeVee
04-10-2011, 12:26 PM
It's funny... and it helps just knowing that i'm not the only one with this problem. hope to be getting some much earned holidays soon

StacyCD
04-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Every night I sleep in a long nightgown, panties, a bra and forms. For me this is something that I never thought that I would be able to do! My SO accepts me dressing around the house so right now I'm wearing a dress, slip, heels and hose and getting ready to go watch a little television.