PDA

View Full Version : almost found out!

michelle19845
09-26-2005, 12:28 AM
i went to walmart with a friend and got a prescription.my friend said he'd go wait out in the car so i checked out the women's clothing while waiting for the prescription,found a bra that gives you more cleavage,put it in a basket and threw some things over it so i didn't have anyone see me with it.then i went to get the prescription a few minutes later and my friend came back seeing if i was done.and at the same time the lady rang me up at the pharmacy and scanned the bra!my friend said "who's the bra for?" i said:"a friend as a gag gift,she had small breastS" he took that for an answer and the cashier said :"oh,looks like you are buying for the whole family today",a nice lady in her 70-80si felt like my friend was gonna make fun or tease ,but luckily he didn't do any and didn't ask any questions or act weird after that.WHEW! that was close ! last time i shop for women's clothing when with a friend.no one else knows about my cding.i felt so hot and sweaty and dry in the mouth ,i was in so much anxiety from worrying that someone would've said something.i was in drabluckily i was able to make up stories for being caught buying lingerie.too close of a call!

michelle

paulacd
09-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Phew!

Sounds like a bit of a rush to me!! Exciting, but scary!

Take care!

Paula.

DonnaT
09-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Maybe he was hoping you'd bought him a gift?

uknowhoo
09-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Alas, the life of closeted CDers like us.
At least it's never boring!

michelle19845
09-27-2005, 10:36 PM
yep,i was starting to get dry in the throat and hesitated on telling the cashier to cancel and put it behind the rgister,but i ddidn't want to show any guilt.he hasn't said anything so far so i won't bring it up.

michelle