PDA

View Full Version : A comment on forum acceptance

GaleWarning
04-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Browsing the Men Wear Bras forum a while ago, I came across this comment, which is worth sharing (without comment) with member of this forum. Discerning members will appreciate the sentiments expressed.

One thing I like about here as opposed to some other places is that there is no competition or pressure to be more of a bra-wearer or panty-wearer or whatever wearer than you already are. If anyone here is happy just wearing a bra, so be it. If you go the whole way as I do, good for you. There's no one saying you have to boycott store y or product x because they ran an advert that one person in any given subculture was offended by. No one calls upon you to march in a parade. And no one measures your gender-mix on any yardstick.

The beautiful thing is that we all move along the stream that is gender-fluidity at our own pace, sometimes stopping to take a break under the bra tree, or in panty cove, or on skirt island. Sometime we are happy just to be there.

Personally, I don't give a darn if you're metro, hetero, gay, bi, etc. I may not necessarily like whatever, but then, I like brussel spouts and you may not. Big deal

Finally, I am glad that part of the acceptance here, and I say this will a smile on my face -- is that there's no -- 'my boobs are bigger than your boobs - nyah nyah' stuff. That is worth the price of admission.

suzy1
04-02-2011, 02:27 PM
It sums up this site doesn’t it Clayfish. This site seems to attract the nicest people. It’s a pleasure to be here.

SUZY

rachaelsloane
04-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Clayfish,
Your location sums it well, "Living for the present". I like you have fully enjoyed being part of this forum.
The Best,
Rachael

Kaz
04-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Just want to add to Clayfish's sentiments... and the post highlighted. I love this site because it is so "accepting".

dorylinn
04-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Finally, I am glad that part of the acceptance here, and I say this will a smile on my face -- is that there's no -- 'my boobs are bigger than your boobs - nyah nyah' stuff. That is worth the price of admission.[/COLOR]

This sight has taught me to be more accepting to others...
(Thank You Moderators for your sometimes thankless work.)

There is a difference in agreeing with someone and accepting them for who they are :battingeyelashes:

VanessaVW
04-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I keep saying it, but I'm thankful for this site! Glad all of you are here.

lexinicole
04-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Just joined but have to say have very impressed thus far.

Cynthia Anne
04-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Count me in! You really summed it up! It's the only Place I know on the web I feel safe and at peace!Hugs!

Tasha McIntyre
04-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Absolutely, that's why I have been here for nearly 2000 posts. This time 3 years ago I was confused, directionless and alone. Finding this forum meant finding myself, and peace within. No other site or forum comes close to offering what I get here :)

Phoebe P.
04-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Thank you clayfish! I love your post. Thank you for posting! You made me smile! :)

Diane Smith
04-03-2011, 01:47 AM
I do "appreciate the views expressed" in that post except for the part about liking Brussels sprouts ... yuck! That's definitely one perversion that should never be discussed in public.

:-)

- Diane

suchacutie
04-03-2011, 02:02 PM
I was lucky enough to find this site within a few days of having become Tina for the first time. It was certainly one of the very positive that has happened to me on my adventure toward and understanding of Tina and making a life for her.