PDA

View Full Version : Epilating hair thinning and bald spots...Cool EH?

Christina Horton
04-03-2011, 12:49 AM
I have been Epilating for about 2 years off and on. But a few months ago I had to change Companies and have been working so hard I have not done and hair removal and let my body hair grow back and what do you think I saw when it grew back????
Well I'll tell you on my forearms the hair is all but gone on the top of my arm and on the underneath of my are it's thinner. My upper chest witch I would hit more often then my stomach is sooo thin. Same as my legs there thinner then they used to. :D
I would have to say I have lost about 50% of my body hair form Epilating it. It may hurt a little but soooo well worth it. I figger if I continued to do so I might be hair free in say 3 or 4 years.

So why am I telling you all this you say..... Well I wanted to know if any of you ladies have seen the same thing , and how long have you Epilating for.

Cynthia Anne
04-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Never tried it! But I will have to now thanks to you! Hugs!

Tina B.
04-03-2011, 10:15 AM
I've used one off and on for years, it used to be given long enough it does grow back, but it takes a long time. Now that I'm in my late 60's it seems to have stopped coming back any more. I have not used mine now for over 3 months, and my wife still worries my legs look to shaved for shorts in male mode. I keep telling her a lot o old men don't have that much hair on their legs, but she just comes back with but what about your chest. Seems it's not coming back much there either. After I got mine, I never liked to shave again, I didn't like the stubble, and I don't have stubble anymore, even with the hair that is left.
Tina B.

Deanna B
04-03-2011, 10:57 AM
hi honey that is good news iam so please for you . so all that pain i'll have to keep going with it . love deanna b

Christina Horton
04-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Ya and I would not have known that is was comeing in less and less if I did not let it grow back. Not I know that the work I put into the hair removal is well well worth it. So ladies it may hurt a little but the more you use it the less it hurts because you A get used to it and B you have less hair to pull out. That's to cool for school LOL.

AvidFan
04-06-2011, 10:47 AM
I just got my 1st epilator last week. Its a little slow for my liking, but I'm patrient it will be worth it. I used it on my legs, chest and tummy. The pain gets better once you get an adrenaline rush going. I figure my legs should be easy to do after a few cycles. My tummy was a breeze since I've been plucking the hair for years, so the pain was almost non-existent

suzy1
04-06-2011, 11:29 AM
I never gave this any thought till I read this Cristina.
I have been epilating for 9 months now and it is much less painful.
But to think I could be hairless eventually is great! I hope it happens for me.

SUZY

the_me
04-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Good to hear! I've been using it every 2-3 days since January, and am glad to know it works as advertised, if not better! :)

Christina Horton
04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
I just got my 1st epilator last week. Its a little slow for my liking, but I'm patrient it will be worth it. I used it on my legs, chest and tummy. The pain gets better once you get an adrenaline rush going. I figure my legs should be easy to do after a few cycles. My tummy was a breeze since I've been plucking the hair for years, so the pain was almost non-existent

Was you hair long or short. It does take a little longer then shaving but it lasts sooooo much longer.

Being Paige
04-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I just bought one and used it for the first time, since I'm a glutten for pain and trim my bikini area already I thought I'd start there LOL
I figure that I should start with the most sensitive areas first and expand from there.

Christina Horton
04-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I just bought one and used it for the first time, since I'm a glutten for pain and trim my bikini area already I thought I'd start there LOL
I figure that I should start with the most sensitive areas first and expand from there.

As I understand it most people for the most part , are sensitive on there chest , underarms , inner thighs. But it all depends in the person.
I went to get a full body wax and the lady told me that most men that get there chest waxed they sometimes screem the closer they get to there nipples.
I find my tummy to be the worst. Bur not when I'm getting waxed. I almost fall asleep , but that's costs way toooooo much.