PDA

View Full Version : Busted

susancheerleader
04-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Ha! Yup, "busted!"
I've been wearing a bra under my shirts, no forms or such. I haven't had any comments, until yesterday. Apparently my bra showed under the shirt. (male mode) A female commented about it. Not derogatory, just said "your straps are showing." As I am in the closet, this was a bit embarsing but I just looked and said "thanks."
Ironically, for most of the winter I have worn my c cup forms, (male mode) and not anyone said a thing about it. Must have thought I had man boobs. Anyway, this was my first "bust" ..... More to come.
I take this as a positive experience as I slowly work my way out of the closit.

christinac
04-03-2011, 01:34 PM
May have to invest in a sports bra. They're a little easier to hide. I almost have to wear a bra now because my drab work shirts at times feel like sand paper rubbing across the peaks.

Kate Simmons
04-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Okay Hon but I eventually realized the "closet" was more in my head than anywhere else.:)

Anne2345
04-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi Susan! Nice story! Wearing a bra under your male clothes like you have been doing, it seems to me that deep down inside you probably want to get busted. It was inevitable that someone was going to notice it eventually. Seems like you are well on your way to coming out of the closet! :) You handled it quite nicely! Well done!

susancheerleader
04-03-2011, 02:02 PM
To be honest. I do want to come out. And I take small steps to do so. Damn small steps, but a step is a step.

josee
04-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I think it is common to sort of secretly want to get busted. It is so hard to come out and tell someone, even someone close. I remember the time I "accidentally" left a pair of hose laying out.
When I am underdressing in drab mode I rarely wear socks but have on suntan or darker pantyhose. So far no one has said a thing to me.

lingerieLiz
04-03-2011, 06:33 PM
There are probably several people who suspect or know that you are wearing a bra. If you were wearing C cup forms you had pretty good projection and people do notice. I wear bras much of the time and it gets noticed. I don't wear forms because I have 36C boobs. I wear 38B because the projection isn't as much.

One of the things I've found is that in our home, I don't see the bra as much. The bra becomes visible from a few feet away in brighter lights such as an office, outside or in stores. Women don't worry about this since it is acceptable for them to wear a bra. Ironic that I shouldn’t wear a bra when mine are bigger than many women's.

Amy Lynn3
04-03-2011, 09:35 PM
When I was busted for wearing a bra under my male cloths and I did not have time to explain.....I just said it was a support for my back and went about my business. It left them guessing if it really was a bra or back support. Really, it's only our business what we wear anyway.

Phoebe P.
04-03-2011, 09:39 PM
I tried for months to get busted by my wife. Lipstick, lingerie, etc. Would put it on and go to bed after she was asleep. Finally I came down for dinner dressed. Worked out, but was a rough night!

sissystephanie
04-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Other than my 4 years in the military I have worn a bra since I was 9 years old. That means that I have been wearing a bra for over 65 years. BTW, a doctor told my dad (mom had already died) that I needed to wear a bra because I had breasts that were too large for my age and sex (36 B's). He said they would sag if not properly supported by a bra. I wear my bra under my male clothes as well as under my female clothes. People have commented on it to me, and I just tell them it is on doctors orders! Never have had a problem with it!! What I wear is my business, as long as I am decently covered!!

Rachel Morley
04-03-2011, 10:04 PM
I just said it was a support for my back and went about my business.That's what my wife says I should say if anyone notices my straps or bra band. When going to work I am always very careful that I wear a bra that is seamless and doesn't show any signs that it's there (providing I don't round my back) but outside of work in the evening and on the weekend I wear some of my bras that tend to show the little adjuster buckles on the shoulder and that have straps that are a little thicker, consequently they are somewhat more noticeable ... still not "that" noticeable but close up you might be able to tell ... but at the moment no one has said a thing. I wear a 36A and I fill the cups.

Gaby2
04-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Hi Susan, your "bust" and reaction are a treat!

To be honest. I do want to come out. And I take small steps to do so. Damn small steps, but a step is a step.
That's a good way of putting it. I have a desire to pass in real life but I'm wary of setting myself unrealistic time-limits. Gaby

Cynthia Anne
04-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Being busted can be a good thing! it means some one took the hinges off the closet door and all you need to do is push it down and walk though! I say keep walking!