PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the "Pink Fog" starts to roll in

Kerrylee61
04-03-2011, 02:08 PM
I don't know what you wanna be ladies do when the pink fog starts to roll in but I can tell you what I do...

I just come here, have a look at some picture threads and it reminds me not to even think of getting all femmed up. If I look that bad, it isn't worth the effort. Why even kid yourself.

Nuf said :eek:

Comet
04-03-2011, 02:11 PM
So ... you're a cross-dresser who doesn't even dress in private?

I hope you can find the courage to do what's right for you. In the end, the only one who can really discourage you is yourself.

Deanna B
04-03-2011, 02:37 PM
hi honey i see what you are saying but for me it is the wearing the clothes not what i look like .if i true to my self i'll bin hit by the ugly stick and not just the stick the whole blooded tree but i love wear girly clothes. you take care and go down the path you need to go . love deanna b xx

Sandra
04-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Wow who's a rude so and so...

Shelly Preston
04-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi Kerrylee

I wonder what possessed you to comment on those that have the courage to post a picture of who they are.

The gallery is not a beauty contest and everyone who posts in the gallery cant look like a catwalk model but they have at least the good manners not to be rude about anyone else

I guess you missed the part where it says this is a support forum ?

BLUE ORCHID
04-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Maybe we need a breathalizer test before we log in.

Orchid

lexinicole
04-03-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm glad you started this thread. It's a reminder to myself that I can be judgmental of others and overly critical of myself. Good luck to you Kerrylee. Kudos to all of you who have "put yourselves out there".

pink femme
04-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Good god, if i took any notice as to how I look i'd be swapping from being sick to laughing my butt off.

When the pink fog comes in, i have to do what every it takes to having something girly on - a little masc or underwear is fine - and then it all builds up to a complete dress - woo hoo - loves it

StaceyJane
04-03-2011, 05:07 PM
When the pink fog rolls in it's time to have some fun :)

CarlaWestin
04-03-2011, 05:14 PM
I don't know what you wanna be ladies do when the pink fog starts to roll in but I can tell you what I do...

I just come here, have a look at some picture threads and it reminds me not to even think of getting all femmed up. If I look that bad, it isn't worth the effort. Why even kid yourself.

Nuf said :eek:

Gosh, you'll have so many fond memories of all the wonderful experiences that you never had.

SarahMarie42
04-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm actually inspired by most of the people here. I think the majority are pretty good. You don't have to look like a supermodel unless you're setting unrealistic standards for yourself, but I may be feeding a troll, so I'll shut up now.

Kathryn Philips
04-03-2011, 05:19 PM
We all have our different reasons for dressing. For those of us who strive to look female and who are not fortunate enough to be able to do so openly and freely, this forum provides us a great opportunity to share with others how we look. Most of us who post pictures here take the action of posting them very seriously. In many cases, a lot of thought and preparation goes into it. In my opinion a very, very small minority do this just for fun.

Because how we look is so important to us, it is not right to comment negatively on the looks of those who have to overcome greater challenges causes by pronounced male features. It is not their fault and believe me they try the best they can to look and dress feminine. Most normal and decent people refraim from making judgements about how people look, specialy regarding race or they have some disfigurement or diasbility. Why should normal and decent people who visit
this forum be any different about crossdressers here.

We should use this forum to provide support, encouragement, advice, tips, etc. If you fear that you may make the recipient of your support, etc., unconfortable by posting a comment in a forum thread you could send a private message to provide the advice directy or to ask for consent before public posting.

WandaRae2009
04-03-2011, 06:28 PM
I used to use pictures as a crutch myself, until I lost all my pictures. Since my wife is not approving I had my pics on a sd drive, that somhow got corrupted. I worked for hours trying to restore with no luck. With my son at home now I don't have a chance to dress fully and take new ones. The pink fog is getting thicker and harder to deal with all the time.

Cynthia Anne
04-03-2011, 11:56 PM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I'M LIVIN' YOU JUST LEAVE THIS LONG HAIRED COUNTRY GIRL ALONE! have a nice day?

Tanya C
04-04-2011, 12:36 AM
I think I'm seeing something quite different from what you're seeing. It's true we all may not be beauty queens, but I've seen some gorgeous cders on this forum as well as some who I personally know.
A lot depends on the effort you're willing to put into it, and it also has a lot to do with your confidence in being able to achieve a look that is feminine.
Negativity, sour grapes, a defeatest attitude will almost guarantee a a disappointing experience when going out in public or even staying home and looking in the mirror.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-04-2011, 01:24 AM
KerryLee61
Wow Mr Perfect you are my hero. Everything you do is so perfect you make no mistakes. If only I could be like you, sigh. I am not female, and I try to emulate a female but I am not perfect. I am not kidding too because I have at least attempted despite failing but then I win. If everyone had that attitude nothing would ever proceed and evolve because we would be happy with what we have, oh dear such is life. I am here to learn, seek advice from those who have experienced that which I am experiencing and hopefully learn. I also like art, I am not an artist nor do I try to be one but I enjoy it even if my creations are not at someone like you who obviously has very high standards,
It seems to me that you must have aced high school academically and artistic and sports and musically because anyone who attempts anything and does not have the ability to be highly competent should not even attempt to try.
Crikey get real, Mr Perfect.

Tina B.
04-04-2011, 10:52 AM
KerryLee, I'm glad we are able to provide such an important service for you. Funny most people that really don't want to dress up like a pretend women generally don't come and hang out here. Oh, and as far as what I do when the pink fog sets in is, hide my credit cards, take a bubble bath, and run to the closet!
Tina B.

Kerrylee61
04-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Actually Whitt, I'm TG and have known that was the case from a very young age

Kerry

kimberly ann487
04-04-2011, 11:14 AM
It's not how you look, dear, it's how you feel in your heart.

Kerrylee61
04-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Oh my, I seem to have offended some of you. Let me put it this way. I've spent the vast majority of my life living as a woman 24/7. Been out there longer than many of you have even been alive. Oh yes, I was a "Diva" , not by my judgement but by others judgement.

As for not having the "nerve" to post a picture or 20 pictures here every day of the week I really don't need your validation or anyone else's. I was beautiful for a good many years and made the best of it. Now, I'm just an old broad with tons of wrinkle, saggy body and all the rest.

All the best to those of you that need constant validation, fantasy land experiences. What ever floats your boat. Go for it, enjoy your selves, just get a grip on reality.

Meanwhile, bye for now, I'll lurk in the shadows from time to time just to see if you are still as delusional as you have been up till now.

boardpuppy
04-04-2011, 11:32 AM
This is the 2 or 3rd time I've read this thread and have been torn about replying. Some of the girls have hit the nail on the head. Being trans is all about how you feel inside your heart and soul. If you aren't true to yourself or make youself happy you will lead a very sad life.

As far as the pink fog, that was the most wonderful time I had in the world and that was more than a year ago. As a matter of fact, the pink fog settled on the SO (GG) and I this last weekend, the plastic is hurting but oh we came away with several of the cutest outfits. I was dressed and I know I didn't pass but its not about being able to pass but being where you feel you belong.

Alice

Tamara Croft
04-04-2011, 11:33 AM
I was beautiful for a good many years and made the best of it. Now, I'm just an old broad with tons of wrinkle, saggy body and all the rest.

Sucks to be you then...

Meanwhile, bye for now, I'll lurk in the shadows from time to time just to see if you are still as delusional as you have been up till now.

And now you're throwing nasty insults, this thread is done, do it again and you won't be visiting anywhere... goddit?