PDA

View Full Version : swimming in fem

bobbie sue
04-03-2011, 03:12 PM
hi ladies how many of you swim in fem and what type of suit do you wear one or two peice:)

Sarah C.
04-03-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't swim enfemme, but I do have a couple suits for our hot tub! I have one one-piece and three bikini bottoms (no tops, yet). Personally, I prefer the one-piece - I love the way it fits and feels.

christinac
04-03-2011, 03:47 PM
I have a one piece because I look like a hippopotamus in a two piece or bikini.

RADER
04-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Count me in for a one piece also.
I do not think they make a two piece in my size.
The only way my suit would get wet is in a bath tub. LOL
Rader

AllieSF
04-03-2011, 04:05 PM
I have a two piece tankini type. It has a long top with straps and a full coverage bikini bottom with a frilly short skirt. I used it last year at a hotel pool and hot tub.

joselyn318
04-03-2011, 04:17 PM
For doing laps at the university pool I have a one piece dolfin suit. Then for going to the beach or the community pool for tanning I have a two piece bikini from victoria's secret. It has bandeau top with a skirted bottom.

StacyCD
04-03-2011, 04:51 PM
I've only gone swimming in a one-piece suit once. However, I have lately been in my hot tube in three different bikinis and one tankini. I just love it!

Marcia Polari
04-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Bobbie Sue
I have both one and two pieces but I prefer two pieces.
I swim in fem quite often specially the weekends when we have a sort of private party or HEF.
My profile pic on orkut show me on one piece.
Hugs dear,
Marcia

sissystephanie
04-03-2011, 05:01 PM
I have been swimming wearing the bottom of a 2 piece many times and sometimes both top and bottom! But some years ago when we still lived in Oregon, I was on a sales trip to a town in south Oregon. I had forgotten to pack a swim suit, and the motel had a nice pool. So I went to a clothing store and bought 2 pair of black nylon panties! Wore those in the pool on 3 different days and all I got was some compliments on my swim suit!! Might have to try that again some time! BTW, I do have 3 two piece suits and 1 one piece! No bikini's!!

Sharon B.
04-03-2011, 05:05 PM
I have a one piece that I sunbath in.

Laura-uk
04-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Wow! Love tankinis! Love too see you in it ;)

Shelby
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
I would occasionally go swimming in the early morning during the summer just after the pool would open at my apartment complex. I would wear some basic shorts and a t-shirt with my guy sandals. I would check out the pool from a window first to make sure no one else was in it already. When the coast was clear, I would remove the shorts and tee and jump in before anyone would notice. I also had long hair at the time so I realized that from most distances, all that anyone would see is a woman jumping in the pool.

I have 3 swimsuits. A 1-piece black swimsuit, a 1-piece stylish black swimsuit with the ruffles and a bit of skirting (sort of a throwback to the 50's that I got at Target) and a 2-piece bikini with pink and black polkadots from Target. Yes I do wear my forms. It was exhilerating to go swimming even just for a few minutes while enfem. Never been caught yet but I know it will happen someday. Now that I don't have long hair, it may be harder to look convincing in the pool.

Raychel
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
I have a whole collection of one piece suits, No bikini's at all, I sure would not look good in a bikini.
The only water that these suits have ever seen is in the washer.:sad:

But someday I will opwn a house with a hot tub, Then the story will change. :daydreaming:

Cindygirl65
04-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I swim in my pool wearing one piece bathing suits. I own 5 of them. I gotta take pics. Cindy.

Rogina B
04-03-2011, 06:33 PM
One piece tank suits with the right coloring and cut work for me.I wear Speedo style tanksuits out rollerblading as well. And a good suit lasts for years..Lined bust with cups,put your forms in,and away you go!

loserjaxxy
04-03-2011, 06:46 PM
I do the bikini and swim trunks thing and for tops I usually have the top and a t-shirt.

Amanda_Nicole
04-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I have gone swimming in our backyard pool in a two piece bikini swimsuit several times. I always envy the girls at the beach in their swimsuits. Maybe one day....

windycissy
04-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I have a 2 piece skirtini which I wear for swimming...the 2 piece concept works since my shoulders are a size larger than my hips, the racer top is good in the water and the little skirt hides my package. I use sponge balls for boobs

Cynthia Anne
04-03-2011, 11:16 PM
I use to swim in a one piece until I lost my leg! Girl do I miss that! Hugs!

pink femme
04-04-2011, 01:03 AM
A 2 piece for me - as i sit by the pool, i can sun bathe topless and my boyfriend could rub sun cream into my back whilst i retain some modesty down below......unless of course we are on our own

Pink - waaaaaaaaaaakeup - PINK - Hello in your dream

ReineD
04-04-2011, 01:11 AM
I use to swim in a one piece until I lost my leg! Girl do I miss that! Hugs!

Oh, I'm so sorry to read this! :sad:

Trish
04-04-2011, 08:05 AM
I just bought two new one piece bathing suits for the summer. I now have one two piece, and four one piece bathing suits. I get to wear them in the back yard pool.

LisaTaylor
04-04-2011, 09:45 AM
I spend a lot of time swimming/tanning either at a friend's pool, out in my yard or at the beach. I wear a bikini, usually with thong-style bottoms. Occasionally g-string bottoms at home, or if I'm at the beach with a friend.

stacey.eyes
04-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Swimsuits are one of my favorite parts of dressing, and I have a drawer full of them. One-piece suits in hot pink, gray racerback, and navy. And bikini bottoms in lots of loud, bright prints, mostly with side ties. Love to sun in them in the backyard, and swim in the river and lie on the dock when on vacation. Great thread!

Tina B.
04-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Some years ago, I bought a house with a hot tub, that started me collecting swimsuits. three one pc. 3 two pc. and a one pc. tankini. The two pc and tankini I wear when I'm a lone, the rest of the time I put my chubby little self in a one pc.
Tina B.

Kimberly Michelle
04-04-2011, 01:15 PM
My GG/GF/SO and I swim often in bikinis in the summer... attached are a few photos from last summer.

Being Paige
04-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I swim efemme, I have bikini's and a couple of one peice bathing suits.

Kate Simmons
04-04-2011, 06:07 PM
The problem with myself is that I love a good challenge. If I could get away with wearing a bikini, my next step would be posing for Playboy.:battingeyelashes::heehee:

Billie Jean
04-05-2011, 12:59 AM
In my pool I have worn both but prefer a one piece. No one was swimming with me and it was late at night so the one piece was warmer. Billie Jean

Claire Cook
04-05-2011, 05:03 AM
We have a pool at our Florida place and I usually finish my AM workout (en femme) with a swim. I have several one pieces (and a bikini) but my fave is a Land's End mastectomy suit that has pockets for my forms.

Jennifer in CO
04-05-2011, 08:18 AM
3 suits here currently...black tankini w/boy shorts...it passes quite well in male mode...a pair of ladies surfer shorts with a matching string top (that I rarely wear the top) that also pass quite well in male mode, and an orange one piece mallot that is reserved for the hot tub...

Jenn

missyvf
04-05-2011, 10:17 AM
I've been swimming twice while away on biz trips. I stayed at this particular hotel in SC frequently and the night manager (Sheila) knew that I dressed and we chatted all the time. During one stay it was around 2 in the morning, I was bored and couldn't sleep so I went down to chat with her. She asked me if I wanted to go in and use the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool, which was closed for the evening. I said I would but I didn't have a suit. Her reply was "It's 2 in the morning, go in your underwear, or go naked for that matter, who's going to see you?" I had come downstairs wearing a t-shirt and shorts with a bra and panties underneath. I thought...what the hell! I followed her to the pool room, she unlocked it, turned the lights on and then went to the room to turn on the hot tub controls. Meanwhile, I stripped down to my undies and went in. She hung out with me for about 5 minutes and then left me alone for a bit. It was wonderful. She came back about 15 min later to bring me a towel. what a great experience!

Paulette
04-05-2011, 01:49 PM
I have two one piece and one bikini (just so that I can say I wore one) the one piece have a small skirt and I have enjoyed swimming wearing them. One of the things that I really like is that with a womens suit there is less water running down your legs when you get out of the pool. I also love putting on my cover up going to and from the pool area.

april_lynn
04-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I have a bikini, a tankini, and a one piece. The bikini is for fun only, and the latter two I could pull off but haven't had the opportunity to use them in a pool or hot tub yet (but I would jump at the chance). For a funny story though: When I was in high school we would wear old stretched out girls suits with shorts and pantyhose for swim team practice after shaving for the state meet (to add drag for practice). I always wanted to just wear the girls suit by itself but never had the nerve. Most of thecother boys would complain abought the panty hose and girls suits but not me! Recently though, my wife suggested that I underdress in bikini bottoms under my swim trunks this summer. Needless to say I bought 3 bottoms for summer and can't wait!

Great thread. It got me excited for summer!

April

VeronikaHeels
04-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Word of Advise: Don't Dive In!! I live on a lake. Some silicone breast forms float, and some don't.

Kim_Bitzflick
04-06-2011, 11:09 AM
I have a tankini and I have swam at the apartment complex pool a couple times. I wore wig & makeup. One time was in the hot part of the day. I took a book to read and I sunned myself by the pool. Several other people were there, no one gave any funny looks or comments. I went shoulder deep in the pool a couple times just to cool off.

That being said, I am looking for a new tankini style suit with a cute skirt bottom.

Jmichelle60
04-06-2011, 01:01 PM
I use my hot tub with a one piece. I just love the way it fits. Still nervous about getting tan lines.

elainedarling
04-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Now you are one lucky girl to have a friend like that go luck go girl

SoCalBikiniLover
06-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I love to wear all styles, but tankinis this year have been my favorite, Just love them all at Target

5150 Girl
06-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I have a bikini, one tankini, a 1 piece, and a skirted bikini bottom. My problem with swimming out and about en-fem is I have no idiea what to do about my hair situation.

Cheryl T
06-12-2011, 09:03 AM
I have both a one piece and a tankini so I wear them according to my mood.