PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing advice for tonight?

polkadotfarrah
04-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Hi i'm a m to f crossdresser and I'm planning on crossdressing later tonight, at about 2 or 3am in the morning. Right now I need help on what to wear, and what to do.
What to wear:
I have a navy blue dress that goes down to my knees, a black strapless dress, a white top and black skirt combo, and a cyan blue silky style dress.
I need help deciding which dress to wear with my silver strappy heels, and what color tights/pantyhose to go with.
I have black/tan/silver pantyhose, and black/grey tights

The second part is what to do
I'm stuck on what exactly to do when I'm crossdressed, I'd like to go outside and take a walk around my neighborhood, but those are usually only fun if they involve some sort of task, or if I risk someone spotting me.

Sorry for posting such a long winding question, and please don't answer if you feel uncomfortable. I'm just a young crossdresser looking for some guidance for one night, as what exactly to do. I really want to have a very fun and exciting and memorable night, but I'm just not quite sure as how to do it.

Thank you so much!

Pythos
04-04-2011, 12:43 AM
For a first time I would recomend the white top and skirt combo. If going out at night till you are more used to standing out I highly recommend t darker colored hose.

You need to really look at why you want to do this though. You mention the risk of someone spotting you. That should NEVER be a reason for trying this or doing this. It makes it seem more like an exhibitionist thing, on the periodic table of weird things that is one step away from pervert. If you just want to feel how it feels to wear a skirt and hose outside, by all means do it. If you are doing it for a kinky thrill of someone possibly seeing you, please really think about that.

Have fun either way

Karan49
04-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi Polkadotfarrah,

Please read the "sticky thread" above on safety. Rarely, if ever have I seen a woman out at night alone. She doesn't do it because it isn't safe. A much safer venue is during daylight hours at a place such as a shopping mall where there are a lot of people around. In large crowds the people who may tend to be trouble makers are intimidated by on-lookers who could identify them if they do anything out of the ordinary. Please reconsider going out alone at night because you may be read and become a target for any kind of troublemaker and that would not be any fun. Congradulations on having the courage to get out.

Karan

linda allen
04-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi Polkadotfarrah,

Please read the "sticky thread" above on safety. Rarely, if ever have I seen a woman out at night alone. She doesn't do it because it isn't safe. ......
I have to second that. You won't see a woman out at that time of night walking unless she is in some sort of trouble or drunk. People who mean well and people who don't will stop you. The police will stop you to see if you need help. You might get by in the bar district, but not in a neighborhood.

You need to go out to normal places women go, at normal hours, and dressed as they would be dressed for the activity. Consider a busy downtown street or a park.

JohnH
04-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Around in my neighborhood you just might be questioned by a cop making his/her rounds if you go out at strange times. If I dress to go for a walk I do it in broad daylight, and as far as what people think, I say, "damn the torpedoes!"

I suggest the white top with the black skirt (if the skirt is not too short) with tan pantyhose as something that is least conspicuous in a public setting.

Johanna

Emme
04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
DO NOT GO OUT A 2-3:AM! Is your question a spoof? What to do while dressed comes naturally.

with you list of clothing choices....you are not really new to this??

Be carful!