PDA

View Full Version : What The!!

christinac
04-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Sunday morning I decided to take a nice long bike ride to hopefully burn off
some of those extra pounds I packed on the winter. It was a little warm out
so I decided to put on some shorts, but as luck would have it the only clean pair of shorts I could find was a pair of hot pink short shorts that I have never worn outside of the house before. It's Sunday and all or the large majority of the people I would have to worry about seeing me are in church and I was going to ride in the Five Points area which is where a large group of gay, bi, and lesbians reside, so I put on my hot pink short shorts and a white T-shirt. I wasn't even trying to be femme looking at all.

I'm on my ride heading to a little coffee shop in Five Points that I absolutely love when this car comes up beside me and it stays back just enough where I can see the front of the car out of the corner of my eye, but can't see who is inside with out turning my head. At first I didn't think anything of it because of the area I was riding in people tend to drive slow, but this car did not speed up or slow down just stay right beside me. After about two blocks I was starting to get both a little worried and annoyed, so at the start of the third block I quick hit my brakes to force the car past me.

The car got to where I could see inside and all I saw was two eye balls as big as basket balls and all of the sudden I hear "What the @#$%!! That B----h is a dude" and they burned at least a half inch of rubber off the tires getting the H-double out of there.

I was so dumb founded that I didn't know whether to be insulted or laugh! Like I said, I wasn't even trying to look en femme, so maybe my caboose is better looking than what I thought.

Xandria
04-04-2011, 06:10 PM
LOL i would totally take that as a compliment :)

christinac
04-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I wish a had a video camera with me to record the look on that persons face and then hear "What the @#$%" because looking back on it I nearly crack ribs from laughing so hard.

Ami
04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Definitely a compliment. Congrats!

Cynthia Anne
04-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Way to go girl! You deserve to be sitting high in that bike seat!

Jeannie
04-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Definitely a compliment. Congrats!
I agree. I would probably have said something like "Hi sailor new in town"? No offense to all you sailors out there. I knew some guys that did that one time and it just down right funny.

Jeannie

christinac
04-04-2011, 08:07 PM
I wonder what the reaction would have been if I was trying to be en femme? Other than my legs being shaved smooth and the hot pink short shorts, there was nothing en femme about my bike ride. I didn't have a wig or make up on.

RADER
04-04-2011, 09:41 PM
To bad you did not lead them into aa tree or a fire plug. That would have been a real picture. LOL
Rader

Anne2345
04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious! Take it as a compliment! Very well done!

Chickhe
04-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Oh my gawd! Now those guys are wondering about their sexuality!.... how could you do that to them? LOL

christinac
04-05-2011, 06:29 AM
Not to be disgusting, but I wonder if he didn't have an accident in his shorts! May be why they speed off so fast. I almost wish I had found my Hottie shorts. That would have really been funny.

RachelF
04-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Great for you!, I would like to have a b... like yours.

christinac
04-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Great for you!, I would like to have a b... like yours.

That's the thing. I don't see where my caboose looks all that good, but there must be something going on in the trunk. Either that or they didn't expect to see a guy in hot pink short shorts.

Nicole L.
04-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Sound's very complimentary to me.. Maybe you need to go riding again next Sunday?

christinac
04-05-2011, 10:04 AM
One day, I was admiring a woman from the back ... she looked pretty ... blonde, purple top and a black skirt. Until she turned around. Boy I blushed !

I've done that before. I've also admired one from behind and followed her for a spell to get a look at her face just to discover that she was so old that she threw the switch when God said let there be light.

insearchofme
04-05-2011, 11:59 AM
"What the @#$%!! That B----h is a dude"

This is my new favorite line!

sissystephanie
04-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Congratulations on an almost pick-up!! Wish I had a pair of those pink shorts!!

christinac
04-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Wish I had a pair of those pink shorts!!

You can get them at Walmart. They're only something like twelve or thirteen bucks and come with a pink and white cloth belt. There isn't really anything fancy about them, just an average pair of hot pink short shorts.

Jannine
04-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Here in Australia the girls used to wear black spandex 'bike shorts' which were all the rage (especially on a young hot bod), but they seem to have dissapeared from the fashion scene, given way to black leggings, which EVERY girl wears now, but are a progression. The older style is a dream to wear, you become so flexible and the sensation is totally sensual, helping you to also feel youthfull at the same time. Whether lycra or cotton/nylon the look is so feminine and sexy, but must be teamed with an oversized top or tee. It would truly be wonderful to see them return.

Jannine. XX

christinac
04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
I want one of those riding suits like Nina wore in her thread Cycling Outfit Pics even though I'd have to underdress with a very tight corset to hide this cursed stomach of mine.

JenniferLynn0370
04-05-2011, 10:59 PM
That was absolutely hilarious Christina!!! I wiped tears from my eyes. Thank you for sharing such a great story!!

Hugs,
Jen

Allana W
04-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Poor boy! Now he's going to feel insecure about his sexual orientation for weeks to come.

christinac
04-06-2011, 04:26 PM
That was absolutely hilarious Christina!!! I wiped tears from my eyes. Thank you for sharing such a great story!!

Hugs,
Jen

You are quite welcome. I was too dumb founded at first to see the humor in it because he caught me off guard because I wasn't dressing to be en femme. But now I nearly break ribs from laughing so hard about it.

Poor boy! Now he's going to feel insecure about his sexual orientation for weeks to come.

I'm fairly sure he won't be bragging to the boy's at work about it.