PDA

View Full Version : Regrets

jayme357
04-04-2011, 07:18 PM
One of the things I have discovered as I have become more involved with this forum is that many of us who define ourselves as CD tend to push our envelope of security as we strive to find ways to make ourselves more feminine. Most of us, I think, confine ourselves to changes in our clothing, accessories, and behavior. Some however, push the envelope a little further. The number of threads that deal with piercings, breast enhancement, nipple growth, and goodness knows how many other things that are relatively permanent, seems to grow daily. (I know my favorite moderators will want to move this to another area but it would seem that the subject might have wider interest).

Having been one of the resident ladies that has pushed my own personal limits further than intended I have more than a passing interest in how others on the net feel.

How many of us are comfortable with the changes we have made to our bodies? When we were caught up in the euphoria of doing something that would bring us closer to the ideal visualization of the perfect female what happened when we realized that this change was forever.

I know that I got caught up in the excitement of the nipple enlargement threads. I made perhaps lifetime friends with private messages discussing the details of what was happening as these experiments continued. We shared intimate details as we experienced the excitement of watching those wonderful female characteristics grow and become such a significant part of who we felt we were. Some of us were apprehensive, others of us graduated to pumping to increase the size of the entire breast tissue.

Many pushed the envelope even further with commitments to hormone treatments or even significant piercings. The point of my question is how many of us, once we got past the euphoria alluded to earlier, were comfortable with the decisions that we made.

As a starter, my feelings are pretty clear. On a recent trip I had the opportunity to spend quite a bit of time in hot tubs with both friends and fellow travelers. My nipples are now rather pronounced even when they are not erect. I could sense the eyes glancing down as I entered the tub although generally they quickly looked away. Obviously no one had the audacity to say anything but it was obvious that it had been noticed that those things were standing at attention. My instinctive reaction was "OMG what have I done". But then I would just smile to myself and recall the exquisite pleasure those little things have been bringing me every day and every night. The incredible sensitivity and feeling of the erect nipple was something I would not trade for anything. Let these naive people eat their heart out with a loss that they could never understand.

So, how many of us after committing to a relatively permanent change to our bodies, have regrets over that decision? How many of us have simply celebrated our good fortune?

My love to all -

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi Jayme, I have not undergone any major changes in body for the simple question you raised, regrets? I am becoming more open to perhaps undergoing some treatment but I doubt my Doctor would help me. Maybe I am patient to see if my mind is consistent with any decision I may make regarding permanent body changes.
I know that as a young man trying to hide from CDing I did a lot of body building to alter my petite features, a decision I now regret and am currently trying to lose the developed size. Funny how age and satisfaction in accepting oneself differs so much from ones youth. Sighs, looking back at the time spent in trying to get "that lat spread" and "those big biceps" I contradict now by wishing and exercising to reduce those sizes.
I am intrigued about nipple enhancement and how you achieved it. I have done a search above but see HRT is the only true way to get nipple size, hoping you have other ideas.
Regret body changes: YES but for differing reasons as to your topic may have suggested.

StaceyJane
04-04-2011, 08:24 PM
I guess I'm still in the euphoria stage. I just started HRT a couple of months ago and I'm very happy with it.

P.S. Post # 3000!!!

sissystephanie
04-04-2011, 09:17 PM
I have said, on this forum, quite often that I have never wanted to be a real woman! But by the time I was 9 years old I already had 36 B breasts, with almost female nipples. They are now 40 B's and easily fill my bra! When I was 9 our doctor told my dad that I needed to wear a bra to prevent sagging! Except for my time in the military I have worn on ever since, along with panties most of the time. I still don't want to be a woman, but I sure love to dress like one!! My body will get no changes to make me more feminine!

BTW Stacey, I am 107 ahead of you in posts!!

Joanne f
04-05-2011, 03:44 AM
It`s a coincidence that you should put this today as i woke up thinking about the same thing as i seam to go though a jackal and hide sort of thing every summer although now i am older and do not need to take my children swimming any more one side is becoming dominant .
Like you i am willing and do change things on my body and spend the winter doing it as it will not show to much apart from when i wear a tighter fitting jumper which i do not mind (OK i like it ) , then summer comes, (if we are lucky) and i start to go though this phase of wanting the opposite and start with the weights again so that i try to look fit in male mode yet i still want to keep the female attributes i have managed to develop and i am aware that this shows when i am on the beach or wearing a tea shirt , it has been for me a constant battle wanting both .
One thing i will say although it is not permanent , i had quite a reminder of a small thing at the weekend when i took my wife out for a meal (mothers day) she took a picture of me and i was quite surprised how much the plucked eyebrows show up i can see why people give me a second glace now :heehee: (what am i turning into) :D it really is a pain sometimes trying to be two different things .
I have no regrets on what i have done as i seam to need both sides although i think as i said one seams to be more dominant but is that because i do not have that ,i don`t really know , some will say you should be happy because you are both , i sometimes think you can never be happy because you are nether .

WendyH
04-05-2011, 06:37 AM
This hits close to home for me. While I'm not TS and have no intention of transitioning to full-time womanhood, I am tempted to make some cosmetic changes of a permanent nature--getting my facial hair removed, primarily. I have not done this so far, as I don't spend a great deal of time en femme and do take some pride in my appearance en homme. However, the older I get and the more I go out as Wendy, the more I wish the facial hair and other unwanted body hair was just gone for good. I have a relatively heavy beard that requires me to slather on a good deal of Dermablend in order to hide the shadow. My big concerns are: 1. I'll push my male appearance too far in the androgynous direction, and 2. My wife will miss the hair--she loves it. 3. I might even miss the ability to grow a beard! Anyone had regrets about permanently removing facial hair?

PretzelGirl
04-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Wendy, what you might want to try (if your dressing schedule allows) is to grow that beard out one more time if you do think it could be an issue later. The last time I grew mine out, it was far more grey than my head and really course. So I want to do laser and the issue of possibly regretting it if I want a beard just doesn't exist. Now if your schedule doesn't allow you to try a beard, then that could be your answer too. May just never miss it.

jayme357
04-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Tania - look in the history files for "Bigger Nipples". There is a rather extensive discussion involving a number of us that had quite a bit of success. Be careful - it is easy to get hooked!

Rogina B
04-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Nice nipples in the hot tub are one thing...Funnel shaped or little boobies are another. Personally,I would rather have a tit job with the right size implants..Then,if I was topless as a boy in a hot tub...people could remark "great tits!"...I think many of us out and about girls toy with getting some "work done" that will further feminize our appearance..Drawing the line as to "the freak of nature"issue becomes the tougher part.

Diane Smith
04-06-2011, 01:40 AM
I wear my hair long and obviously colored. I have a lot of feminine piercings and tattoos, including, most noticeably, permanent eyeshadow and lip color. My nails are very long and shiny. I have every intention of getting breast implants in a year or so. Although I don't go out of my way to flaunt any of this when I walk around in male mode day by day, neither do I hide much (although my tattoos are covered by my clothing for the most part). I'm perfectly happy to answer people's questions when I'm asked. I find most people don't treat me any differently as a result of my unusual appearance and those who do say something are honestly curious, but not judgmental, about my look and motivations for it. Being confident, open and friendly is the most important thing, and I wouldn't go back to my old drab self who couldn't ever attract a waiter's attention in a restaurant. Now, I am remembered and greeted by name almost anywhere I've been more than a couple of times!

- Diane

Vickie_CDTV
04-06-2011, 03:19 AM
I have removed much of my facial hair permanently (most above the jaw, and still a ways to go on the neck) as well as most of my regularly visible body hair (and some that is normally covered.) I don't regret it... it was probably the best decision I ever made, but it was something I thought long and hard about before doing, and though it was the right decision for me it may not be for everyone. The nice thing about electrolysis is that you can ease into it and just go for a gradual hair density reduction (which has benefits as well) and see how you feel about it. If you like how it makes you look, you can continue to complete removal.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Jayme357, you are so naughty, read the replies and now as I sit here with a crankcase vacuum tube hoses attached to my nipple all I can see and feel like is like a poor old dairy cow getting milked LMAO. I had a giggle at wine pumps hence I wondered if red wine gives better pump than white wine. Please don't say Chardonay is the best then I am afraid I will wet myself. Giggling, don't worry I have only got a Midivac pump that is not only used for brakes but also crankcase vacuum testing. Damn always new I had a lil engine running. Maybe I will regret (giggles) reading this but heck if I was a fish I think I am hooked, hook line and sinker. I can get the gist of it cos remember getting the "blood pump" when pumping iron to increase vascular definition and muscle size when I was changing body shape from petite. One question though, I know the biceps, triceps and forearms as well as lats and deltoids still retained size are their muscular tissue size the same as nipples? I see pecs got flabbier and so too biceps but biceps etc retained relative size compared to pecs. Just wondering if pecs (breast area) do not retain blood vessel size as closer to heart? If this works out for a permanent body change that is positive for me I will not have regrets. Tania hoping to get to Nippleodia

noeleena
04-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Hi.

Hmmm regrets . about being who i am as a person , not now ., being a intersexed woman , regrets totaly no way.

& just being able to express who i am ,That , would have been the biggest regret of my life not being able to do that , & that alone makes it all so well worth while , & all the other detail s they can help just for me theres no comparison .

...noeleena...

Kate Simmons
04-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Depends on the intent really. If we are striving to catch the "wind" (i.e. become totally feminine), it will never happen. If we come to terms with who we are, it's doable. The little enhancements along the way are really relative to our overall objective.:)

JamieTG
04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
The only permanent thing I have done is have my ears pierced 2 years ago. At the time I wasn't 100% sure but a friend convinced me to take the step. I've been very happy with the decision. Right now I'm not sure what the next permanent type step will be.

Wendy Lynn
04-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Hmmm... I guess I enjoy being "of both worlds" too much to make any permanent changes.

suchacutie
04-06-2011, 11:00 AM
I can understand that there is a long list of permanent or semi-permanent changes that could be looked upon at a later time as potentially regrettable. I must admit that making the case for every male to get their facial hair removed permanently would not be very hard. Let's face it, shaving can get a bit "old" after many years of doing it! The case for facial feminization surgery or any other truly permanent change always has the potential to be problematic. After all, how many people have gotten tattoos only to regret them later in life?

On the other hand, there are lifestyle changes that can be positive in any gender presentation. Tina has definitely improved our body's posture. We eat better now, have lost weight, exercise more, and generally worry more about how we look in either gender. The whole notion of taking care of the body's skin is a massive effort that has clearly changed my male appearance...and definitely for the better! After 4 years of slowly arching my eyebrows, they are clearly more feminine, but the point is that they are tidy and trimmed, not the huge hairy bushes they used to be! I can see every day by the pattern of the hair I tweeze that if they were allowed to grow by themselves I'd have a unibrow an inch wide! Yuck!

So, yes, there might be the potential for regrets in light of some changes, but there are other changes that are clearly good for both genders, and Tina and I are delighted to have made them!

:)

ColleenW
04-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I've found this a very interesting discussion of a question I periodically ask myself. So far I've had a belly button piercing that I definitely do not regret. I've had laser to significantly reduce body hair and laser to reduce facial hair. I've not regretted either of these either. Money being tight I can't at the present time get the rest of my facial hair removed but would like to as soon as I could afford it.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-06-2011, 08:06 PM
The only major permanent change I have done so far, is going the permanent facial hair removal route which started around 4 years ago (elctrolysis is taking forever!!! :Angry3:), as of now and bascially forever, I have absolutely no regrets at all.

minalost
04-07-2011, 02:27 PM
I've done nothing perm but have been thinking about getting my ears peirced. I also would LOVE to have my facial hair removed, and that is only 50% feminization; the other 50% is just not wanting to shave any more. My biggest stumbling block to perm changes would be my wife: she'd hate it! Maybe not the beard removal so much (she hates it when I "forget" to shave), but anything else would be a huge problem.

suzy1
04-07-2011, 02:36 PM
One thing that worries me is the long term affect on our health if we use drugs or surgery to “feminise” us.
I am not an expert on this and it’s probably nonsense to worry about this.
But I still wonder about it. Is it safe long term?

msniki48
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
As far as doing something permanent..my facial hair is the most important and easiest to achieve. I would love to diminish the size of my nose to a more feminine size. as far as the breast ??? i already am a b cup...and i occasionally get stares in the summer myself with no enhancements. i have also shaved my body hair for the most part.

i can live with these in both modes... i think

ColleenW
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
One thing that worries me is the long term affect on our health if we use drugs or surgery to “feminise” us.
I am not an expert on this and it’s probably nonsense to worry about this.
But I still wonder about it. Is it safe long term?

Interesting question. I would imagine that hormone use to develop breasts would lead to some increased risk of breast cancer.
As for surgery probably the only long term effects would be what ever the complications of the surgery would be.