PDA

View Full Version : That Cinderella Feeling!!!

Barbara Dugan
04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
I have a blue collar work and most days I get home full of dust or oil...its a great feeling get transformed into an exotic beauty, sexy Cougar or just a Princess for the Prince charming of the night..everything seems magic and romantic till the magic disappear around midnight or sometimes a little bit later...I am ok with the physical aspect of get back to male mode its the emotional feeling of detachment of being Barbara that hurts the most...I really don't like feel like a Cinderella.
Does anyone relate to these feelings?:hugs:

Crissy Kay
04-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Well Barbara, this may sound a little stange coming from a part time closet cd, but I always feel a little sad, when I have to put "Crissy" away for a few days. I mainly cd on the weekends, and always wish I was able to spend more time dressed up.

Rachel Mari
04-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Totally relate!
I wait until the kids are in bed and then it's usually just a skirt and flats. But when it's time for me to go to sleep, I always feel kind of sad and wish I had more time.
Sometimes I just stay up for another hour or so. Makes for a long work day though.

Call.me.Trisha
04-05-2011, 12:02 AM
I feel the same way, every time i have to go out or to work, I feel kinda sad that i have to dress like a guy again. Then I spend the whole day at work thinking about what i will wear later, lol

vaga505
04-05-2011, 01:48 AM
I think I have a highten sense of reality when I am in femm, even more so like a race car when I am out. I loose my sense of cinderella when I am out, I think its because I have no real trainning and it is magnified by my self conciseness. When I am grinding it out at work I do not dress, I am tense. I do not feel like cinderella, I feel detached like I am away from my girl friend. After I am in femm and it is time to leave her I am revived and for a couple of days I am good, but then I feel the need to dress (be around her).

suzy1
04-05-2011, 04:02 AM
I think this is very common with a lot of us. I have even made myself late for work hanging on to Suzy until the last moment before going back to boring old drab.

SUZY

Cynthia Anne
04-05-2011, 06:54 AM
I believe that's a very common feeling! In a more perfect world, Barbara could go to work for you!