PDA

View Full Version : A Great Weekend and Doing “guy” stuff en femme

Kim_Bitzflick
04-05-2011, 08:23 PM
I just read this post & I realized it is VERY long. I usually don’t have this much to say, but…….I hope you all like it. And Sorry, no pictures of me, just my toes.

It’s been at least a month since I’ve been able to get dressed up. I was REALLY looking forward to this weekend. The kids were going on a two night church trip & my wife is OK with me dressing up & going out. So I anticipated this all week.

I normally work till noon on Friday, but I had to work late till about 5. I lost a few hours of girl time, I’d get over it. So I get home after work. My wife is still at work till about 8:30. I start dinner cooking. While things warm up, I change into some girl clothes, put on my breast forms and return to cook dinner. I watched television and relaxed in girl clothes till my wife got home. We talked and watched a little more TV then went to bed.

Saturday morning my wife had to be at work at 7 AM. Much to my surprise, I woke up with her at 6 AM. After breakfast, she left & I started getting ready for my day. I planned to get a lot done while I had girl time available. I wanted to

Go grocery shopping for the week
Get a manicure & pedicure
Shop for a swimsuit
Go out to dinner with my wife

As usual, picking out the right outfit took time and a couple changes before I left the house. I decided on my colorful hoodie top (in my avatar) and a pair of skinny jeans. It was a little cold about 45 F (and formal) to wear a skirt to the grocery store.

I’ve been grocery shopping pretty many times, so when I showed up, the people in the store were their usual pleasant selves. It’s so nice to show up and be treated as just a regular customer.

I brought the groceries home and then changed into my jean skirt because the forecast was for 70 F. I drove to my regular nail salon and asked for a mani & pedi. I picked out a nice red for my toes and waited. The salon was very busy, 5 girls getting pedicures and 4 getting manicures. I started reading a magazine (which is another story in itself) that I found very interesting. This is VERY unusual for me as I RARELY read anything that is not a work related book, but today it felt right. I continued reading as the nail tech worked on my feet. We said a few pleasantries but in general I just read or watched the TV.

I left the magazine at the pedi chair and sat for my manicure. She did a GREAT job. My fingers have been soooooo abused in the last year from finishing my basement. That’s where the guy stuff en femme comes in, but that’s later.

So after the salon, I headed toward Target to look at swim suits. They didn’t have much that I liked so I headed to JC Penney’s. I found a couple of suits to try on. I went to the ladies dressing room & waited for a stall to be available. As in the past, no one looked at me strange or anything. I guess I pass fairly well as long as I don’t talk. The suits were OK but definitely not the IT suit, so I put them back & looked a little more & then headed home.

On the way home, I remembered that my minivan needed to have the oil changed. I have done this in the past, but with this one it is REALLY difficult to change so now I just take it to an oil change place. So I drive to the oil change place & wait in line for my turn. The older guy talking with me was very nice. As they were changing the oil, I sat in my van and watched & listened. No one was making any odd gestures or looking at me funny. There was a mother & her 5 year old daughter in the bay next to me. They got out of their car & watched the men work. The girl was so cute. Even she looked at me and didn’t have a funny look like “mommy why does that man look like a girl?”. The guy working on my van asked me where my kids were. I told him they were on a church trip & he said something to the effect that it’s nice to have the day to yourself sometimes. They were all very nice to me.

Afterwards I went on home & started doing dishes (I’m such a June Cleaver). My wife came home & we talked. I finished the dishes rested a little then we went out to eat at a Japanese steak house where they cook in front of you. This is the kind of place where they seat 8 to 9 people at a table/grill. With only two of us we got seated with people we didn’t know. There was a man of about 35 & his Girlfriend/wife, a younger couple either boyfriend/girlfriend or newly married and another couple a man about 55 & his wife. Once again it was a very nice experience. The only thing of note was that at one point the young man was staring either at me or past me. When I saw him, I smiled & he smiled back. I don’t know if he was looking at me trying to decide or if he was looking at the guy cooking at a grill behind me. But no big deal.

So we went to Target (again) to get needed household items & then home. So here’s where the Guy stuff comes in. I decided to change into a different skirt and leggings and a more comfortable top. I then proceeded to sit down and watch the NCAA basketball final four and drink a beer. It was kind of different sitting there watching a sporting event like a guy but still with my breast forms, a skirt, no wig & a beer. So after the games I go wash up and go to bed.

Sunday Morning I woke up in guy mode except my usual silky nightgown and panties. I read the paper & my wife went to church. Normally we go together, but I went later for other reasons. While my wife was at church, I decided to work on my basement that I have been finishing (I’m almost done after over a year). I put on my work pants & shirt, but I also put on my bra and small breast forms. It was a different feeling having even small breasts while I worked. After a couple hours I finished what I was doing. By this time the breast forms were making me sweat under them and so I took them out to finish my other work, but I kept my bra on (which I wear every day).

So that brings me to now, I sit here typing this after I showered and put on a cute plaid skort and lavender polo with my bra and small forms. It’s been a great weekend although a little surreal at times.

Cynthia Anne
04-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Its nice to get out and be treated that way! Makes it all worth while! Hugs!

Dee Baker
04-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Hey Kim,

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Dee

kimdl93
04-06-2011, 07:53 AM
What a great weekend, Kim! Its so much fun to read about your life - and just how well its working for you!

My favorite part of life is being able to do things around home en femme. That includes the usual chores, the cleaning, gardening and especially sitting around together chatting, sharing that first cup of coffee in the morning. I think its because it feels "normal".

Curiously, I also find that I sometimes switch from larger to smaller forms.

Kim_Bitzflick
04-06-2011, 11:12 AM
What a great weekend, Kim! Its so much fun to read about your life - and just how well its working for you!

That is why I post these. I was so encouraged by others adventures, I just want to pass that along to some others. And I am starting to realize how good I have it and I thank God all the time for what I have.

kimdl93
04-07-2011, 10:01 AM
One question I have is how you and your wife present yourselves when you're at dinner. Are you just two friends out to dinner, or are you together as "a couple"?

Kim_Bitzflick
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
One question I have is how you and your wife present yourselves when you're at dinner. Are you just two friends out to dinner, or are you together as "a couple"?

We are just friends when I am dressed. She has an issue with being thought of as a lesbian.

SherriePall
04-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Kim -- Love reading all about your weekend. It's great that your wife goes out with you dressed. One question: when you were getting the car's oil changed and you were asked where your children were, had you been there before with the children while dressed or do they just know about you or.....?

Kim_Bitzflick
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Kim -- Love reading all about your weekend. It's great that your wife goes out with you dressed. One question: when you were getting the car's oil changed and you were asked where your children were, had you been there before with the children while dressed or do they just know about you or.....?

My children have never seen me dressed (that I know about). I think the older one (17) suspects and the younger one (16) has no clue. So I think the guy saw a pretty lady in a minivan, made an assumption and asked....BUT....

The thought did occur to me that it could have been a pick up/ice breaking line. Since I said they were at a church function, he assumed I was not available. Had I said I don't have children, he may have pursued a further line of conversation (but I think that is rather egotistical of me).