PDA

View Full Version : Any help or suggestions??

susan brzezina
04-05-2011, 08:27 PM
I have the opportunity to attend my school's prom as Susan. I have lost a bet with the senior class regarding grades and work completed. They have done much more thanI have thought. Is there anyone in the Detroit area that can help me fulfill a dream by dressing to the 9's for that prom nite. Any help is appreciated.

Susan

Nisha
04-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Janet's Closet is located in Wyandotte, Michigan. Check it out at http://www.janetscloset.com.

Kelly DeWinter
04-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Susan,

From your previous posts, i can guess you are a teacher, and that they would frown or fire you for crossdressing, and it seems as if you set yorself up to 'win' by loosing. I just saying this because it would be bad for you and the community to read TG Teach fired in Detroit. Have fun at the prom and post pictures if you can, but play it safe, no laytex. Play it safe and stick to silk :)

Tanya C
04-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Lost a bet? Sounds like you won.
Have fun.

Shelly Preston
04-06-2011, 12:54 PM
I dont mean to put a damper on things

However I would make sure the school is ok with this idea.

There have been too many stories of heartache over dressing for the school prom

If its ok with them then have fun.

Stephenie S
04-06-2011, 01:02 PM
And you are a teacher? Sorry. This sounds like a dream come true, but I would not play with this one with a 100 foot pole.

All it would take is ONE narrow minded bigot to ruin your whole career.

Find a dress you can put on OVER your suit and take it off as soon as you can. It's just not worth it.

Stephie

Jill Devine
04-06-2011, 01:08 PM
I agree with Steph. It really is not worth it if you're a teacher. Just takes one narrow-minded parent to ruin your career and put you on the six o clock news. You are flirting with disaster!