PDA

View Full Version : being more femanine

Cathrine
04-06-2011, 02:13 AM
Hi Girls

Would love some advise please, i am trying to be more femanine, i have been watching other RG in shops and so forth with regards to how they walk and move. But i am sure i am missing alot cause i can't watch them all the time i think i would look like a stalker LOL, but if anyone can give advice on how to be more femanine eg: how so sit correctly as well as the process of sitting(from standing to sitting) hand movements, facial expressions, general movements of the body.

Any help with advise would be lovely

thanks
girls
Cathrine:o

Vickie_CDTV
04-06-2011, 03:26 AM
Cathrine, are you in the UK? (I noticed the use of RG instead of GG.)

There are a number of resources out there, just look around for "female deportment". I like the "Ladylike Deportment with Paula Jordan Sinclair" video which is available at cdspub.com; even though it is a bit dated, it has some good advice on how to sit, stand, hold yourself, etc.

Cathrine
04-06-2011, 04:19 AM
Hi Vicki

I live in South Africa, the country is not very accepting of people out of the Norm, so i need to pass as a women if i want to go out in public which i so want to do,
so i need all the help i can get with regards to passing i think in the looks department i could do a few things to change the way i look but my movements and gestures need to be correct and so i am now looking at way to move and act correctly as a women which is my goal in life, it is the only real time besides my childern and accepting SO when i feel happy and feel right.

any help and i mean any will be greatly appreciated

Cathrine

MillaMarie
04-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi Catherine -
The best series of "Deportment" instructions and advice are from Denae Doyle - her lessons are hard to beat. Sometimes they can be too much to remember and make you self-conscious if you try to incorporate everything she tries to teach you. It's best to know what she is trying to teach, but gradually incorporate it into your style. Overall they set the standard for instruction in this area.

Kate Simmons
04-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Hard to say sometimes really. What being feminine is varies from person to person.:)

KrystalA
04-06-2011, 06:28 AM
I recently posted in another thread that femininity is also a state of mind, and I really believe that. When I sit at my computer in the morning in panties and a bra with forms, I know I don't look very feminine, but I certainly feel feminine. Attitude, girls! Attitude!

Farrah
04-06-2011, 06:50 AM
I agree with Denise...Femininity varies from person to person. For me, I just practice what i know. Like you, I watch GG's all the time. I try to mimmick their movements as often as possible. My advice is to practice, practice, practice!! :)

christinac
04-06-2011, 07:07 AM
If you can still find it there is a pdf download called The Ultimate Crossdressers Guide and it covers just about everything you can think of.

Cynthia Anne
04-06-2011, 07:09 AM
I agree being more feminine varies from person to person! One thing you have to do is lie about your age! ha,ha!

christinac
04-06-2011, 07:17 AM
One thing you have to do is lie about your age!

You don't have to lie!:eek::devil: Just don't tell the whole truth.:D:devil: I'm 21, but times what?:D:heehee:

Cathrine
04-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Hi Chrstina

I will lok for it thanks hun

I see where you girls are coming from as Cathrine is only 3 months old out of the closet age and she is a very pushy girl and whats to be sure that her actions and gestures are correctly feminine i know it is all state of mind and i really feel like i belong as a girl and feel so feminine while dressed but she wants to be sure

elainedarling
04-06-2011, 10:07 PM
You are so right but when I see the way some woman dress when they go out I am shocked I wouldn,t be caught dead in some of those outfits

Cathrine
04-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Hi Christina

I have searched high and low for the pdf called The Ultimate Crossdressers Guide and i am not able to find it at all does anybody know where i can find it as i am very interested in getting it and giving it a read