PDA

View Full Version : Ever wore hip and butt pads to work

laceyjessica
04-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Well I am today and will let you know how it all works out, actually writing this my heart is going a milllion miles an hour, I was just curious, I know alot of us underdress to work, anyone been caught by a co-worker, but has anyone had on hip and butt pads under male clothes to work? Again did anyone notice or say anything to you. They definitely help out with the shape, this is ny first set of hip and butt pads

christinac
04-07-2011, 06:56 AM
I never have, but I could if I wanted to and I doubt anyone would notice because my work clothes are quite baggy and between my tool belt and junk hanging out my pockets, it would be nearly impossable to see hip and butt pads.

linda allen
04-07-2011, 08:12 AM
I don't think anyone would notice if you wore them on your first day and every day since, but if you show up one day with significantly larger hips and butt than the day before, I suspect people will notice.

Just like if a woman went from a B cup to a D cup overnight.

Briana90802
04-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Currently I work at a restaurant and I wear my butt pads everyday. It's really nice because the appron I wear allows my butt to protrude and I think I have a nicer rounder butt form especially with the pants that I wear. HOWEVER, when I first started wearing it I was paranoid that someone would notice, and to be honest there were times when people brushed my butt or a gay server "accidentally" touch my butt. Whether or not they knew no one said anything, and I doubt they really cared.

Kate Simmons
04-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Never got to that point Hon. If you wear too many props covertly, it can become problematic, especially when needing to use the restroom.:)

Cynthia Anne
04-07-2011, 09:04 AM
I never had any to wear! But I would wear them if I had them!

insearchofme
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
I've worn them many times and no one ever noticed.

JohnH
04-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I don't need them. I have a wide pelvis.

Johanna

deebra
04-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Yes I've worn them and they take an average or flat butt/hips and make them so nice and curvy. If your pants aren't to tight no one will notice, a couple hours at work and the anxiety will subside and by the end of the day you'll have your confidence back and a big smile on your face that you pulled it off. Now if you start wearing tight pants and start pushing the "limit", then someone might notice. I,ve worn them under my tight girl jeans when grocery shopping and no one said anything, ofcourse no one in the store knew me. They just add one more dimension to that total feminine look.

laceyjessica
04-07-2011, 12:20 PM
well i made it to after lunch I took them out even though i had baggy pants on I just felt all eyes on me today even though no one said anything. Nice to hear everyones stories

Jeanna
04-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Tomorrow, you should try wearing breast forms to work to see if anyone will notice.

lilmissjenny
04-07-2011, 04:15 PM
ive never worn hip and butt pads to work (heck i dont any...lol) but i did get caught by a co-worker one day while i was under dressed. i was wearing a pair of yellow lace thongs and i was talking to her and i raised my arms up and she noticed but didnt say anything until later on. my face turned red with embarassment but ever since then, she calls me "sexy b*tch". lol

HaleyTs
04-08-2011, 02:13 AM
I personaly don't care for them. Takes away too much from my overall look and the style of clothes I can wear. If they work for you, that's great! You go girl!

Elsa Larson
04-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Every time I notice my jeans hanging when they should be clinging, I think about wearing enough padding to make the jeans fit right.

erickka
04-08-2011, 05:24 AM
I have many times, and my guy jeans are so baggy, that I could carry a whole week's worth of c-rations in them and you could never tell!

deebra
04-08-2011, 07:25 AM
A panty made with butt and hip pads or a girdle or shaper with the same built in definately gives a very flattering, feminine mid section. They make girl jeans and pants fit like they were made to as well as a skirt. Add a corset to pull in the waist and a nice set of boobs and you end up with a very feminine curvy figure. The panty with pads makes the buns stick out, shapes them individually, the hip pads makes the hips flare out and all of this pulls the front of the jeans tight just likea young lady would look, so give'em a try, if you want a more feminine figure this is the way to go.

linda allen
04-08-2011, 08:18 AM
A panty made with butt and hip pads or a girdle or shaper with the same built in definately gives a very flattering, feminine mid section. They make girl jeans and pants fit like they were made to as well as a skirt. Add a corset to pull in the waist and a nice set of boobs and you end up with a very feminine curvy figure. The panty with pads makes the buns stick out, shapes them individually, the hip pads makes the hips flare out and all of this pulls the front of the jeans tight just likea young lady would look, so give'em a try, if you want a more feminine figure this is the way to go.

Yep, that's it, but if you're a guy not trying to pass as female and you wear this stuff to work, you're likely to have problems.

AnnaCalliope
04-09-2011, 10:17 PM
I got one off of Amazon back in January, and save for a few times around my family and a couple really hot days when I had to work outside, I've worn mine practically everyday and usually underneath a pair of tight fitting women's jeans. All my jeans are now from the women's section and they make my butt look great with the pads. The amount of people who've actually noticed without me pointing it out? Just one, and she already suspected I was trans, and was extremely friendly and accepting.

Krista Doll
04-10-2011, 12:54 PM
I just ordered a pair of silicone pad panties yesterday and can't wait for them too arrive!!!!!

misskristykitty
05-03-2011, 08:31 AM
My CD boyfriend has asked me what I thought on this subject. To be honest I feel he does not need them when he dresses. He already has such a cute lil butt when he dresses and scared that if he had pads on it would make him look fat and I can't have my Sissy looking fat. He has talked about his hips and I wish to GOD he would listen to me that there is nothing wrong with his hips when he dresses. My Sissy is tall he is 6ft tall and makes me sick LMAO!! He wears a size 5 or 6 depending on how its made for shorts, skirts, and jeans. He has the body that every female like myself would kill to have and when he dresses and if I am around I always try to get when he takes his pictures to be in something that shows just how sexy he is. He really does look amazing dressed and I consider myself to be one lucky girl next to him.

RenneB
05-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Sorry girl, I'm stuck in the home office, but did have a chance to go out with corset and hip pads the other day. First time. Yea, your heart beat can be heard a mile away.... Just to make sure though, I covered up with a sweatshirt.... Still trying to walk let alone sit was a real chore... but wow did it feel great...

Renne.....

AvidFan
05-03-2011, 09:24 AM
I got a pair of Transform padded panties and I love them. I too have been thinking of wearing mine to work. Maybe if I owned multiple pairs? I've found that my butt and hips were so flat, that I can still fit all my clothes. Paddded panties with a waist cincher gives you such a femme shape, I just had to buy some size 6 forms to complete the look. Hell, I wear my cincher and pads when in drab at home, even ventures out a few times wearing them

Sara Jessica
05-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Wearing padding to work? You just want to be outed, IMHO.

thechic
05-04-2011, 04:08 AM
I wear padding and tuck all the time.

joan47
05-04-2011, 05:53 AM
I would always wear a padded butt and hips to work, under a suit it is not so obviolios but it made me feel good and probably walked more feminn, swinging my butt, hope you have a day, what will you be wearing as outterwear, if jeans, someone might notice.

prene
05-23-2011, 04:50 AM
i have done it once or twice. I have hips and a butt so i really don't need them especially when I wear my corset and I have worn a corset to work, That given me enough curves. lol

Stephenie S
05-23-2011, 05:31 AM
Wearing padding to work? You just want to be outed, IMHO.

Sarah Jessica said it right.

You may not want to be noticed, but you are in fantasy land if you think no one will notice. Just because no one SAYS anything does not mean they don't notice. They will notice alright. You can't hide stuff like this.

Most people are too polite to actually say anything. But to imagine they aren't aware is just plain dreaming. Get real, girls.

Stephie

Sarasometimes
05-23-2011, 07:37 AM
I agree with Stephanie S that wearing hip pads to work will be noticed unless all of your co workers are blind. Guys may wonder what is the deal but women pay a lot of attention to those things. Don't write checks you are not rady to have cashed! You can't undo this act.

RenneB
05-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Here's what I wore "out" the other day. Okay, I had a baggy sweatshirt on that went down to my hips but I wanted to see, I mean feel what it would be like in the real world with corset, hip pads, butt pads on. Oh and yea those are stretch chic jeans too...

Then again, I only went to the car repair shop and not to work. No comments though, not that I was expecting any.

Remember, guys check out GGs from top to bottom front to back while GGs check out GMs and GGs top to bottom and front to back. They know if you wear the same shirt two days in the same week. GGs use so much of their brain, they remember what the weather was like when you wore that shirt last.... LOL...

Renne.....

Stephenie S
05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Yup. The above Attatched Thumbnails should be proof positive that only if you are blind would you miss this.

S

Duana
05-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Tomorrow, you should try wearing breast forms to work to see if anyone will notice.

LOL! You owe me a monitor. Honestly, I'm not sure what people are thinking. If they aren't noticeable, what's the point anyway?

Stephenie S
05-23-2011, 05:15 PM
It's a personal thing.

Duana
05-24-2011, 01:54 PM
It's a personal thing.

I understand completely but when things move towards self-destruction, they are going too far. Just wear panties and stockings if you like. I've never understood the bra underdressing myself as it is way too obvious. This goes beyond a bra.