PDA

View Full Version : Just told my best friend

Paula W
04-07-2011, 10:26 PM
After coming out to my family over a year ago, I finally got the courage to tell my best friend I have known since I was 4 that I crossdress. I have been wanting to tell him for a while now but just never found a good time to do it until today. We are seriously talking about both moving out and getting a house together. We roomed freshman year in college and had a blast so we figured this would be pretty cool to move in and finally get out of our parents places.

I knew that he would be cool with it because he is a very open and accepting person, so it really wasn't nerve racking, but it reminded me of my sisters reaction. Yeah right, stop messing with me. I had to prove it to him by logging on this site and showing my avatar to him and then he was like holy shit thats you? We talked about various related issues for about an hour and man I feel great about not hiding this secret from him anymore and will be more than free to dress around the place when we get one so long as I don't overdo it with the skimpy outfits and embarrass him, but secretly I think hes afraid he will be turned on lol.

Stephanie Miller
04-07-2011, 10:49 PM
I think its great. And I'm happy for you. I may get fried at the post for this.. but I think you are doing the right thing (in regards to the skimpy outfits) by thinking of others while crossdressing where they may feel uncomfortable rather than taking the "screw them, I need to be happy first" attitude. To me (notice the "to me" and not "everyone") compromise is a good thing.

Marissa
04-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Paula, good for you to take the plunge and a true friend to even accept its you and still move into together (I'm assuming that plans didn't change)..have fun..and its good that you both took the time to talk about it all.. Thank you for sharing such a nice story.. :)

christinac
04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
If I could turn back time, I would have told my best friend about who I really am, but he was killed before I had a chance to.

Cynthia Anne
04-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Good for you! A TRUE friend never turns turns there back on you!! Live happy! Be yourself! Hugs!

deebra
04-08-2011, 04:28 PM
After you've lived together for a few months in the apartment and he's comfortable seeing you dressed and you wondered if he would get turned on with you in skimpy clothing, what do you think his reaction would be if you ask would he like to try on a pair of nylon or silk bikinni panties and see how they feel. You might tell him they feel so sexy when you slide them on and they hug your skin and the softness and cut just feels so much better than briefs. Assure him this would go no further than the two of you, he just might go for it to satisfy his curiousity and you could end up with a cding roommate that you both could share and enjoy the cding world together.

Jannine
04-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Hey Paula,
I think you are a lucky girl and your mate is to be admired. He may feel a bit self conscious stepping out with you, so take it gently lady, Your new relationship with him is to be treasured.

Jannine. XXX

Julogden
04-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi Paula,

Congratulations on being brave enough to do that, I know it took some courage!

I've had the experience of telling an old friend or two also, and I'd suggest that he experience being around you while you're dressed before you two move in together, just to be sure. I found that some people think they can deal with a friend's crossdressing but when they meet in person, they can't. While I'm not suggesting that he won't be comfortable around you, or you around him, it's a good idea to be sure before you're stuck with each other as roommates.

Carol

Paula W
04-09-2011, 06:58 PM
After you've lived together for a few months in the apartment and he's comfortable seeing you dressed and you wondered if he would get turned on with you in skimpy clothing, what do you think his reaction would be if you ask would he like to try on a pair of nylon or silk bikinni panties and see how they feel. You might tell him they feel so sexy when you slide them on and they hug your skin and the softness and cut just feels so much better than briefs. Assure him this would go no further than the two of you, he just might go for it to satisfy his curiousity and you could end up with a cding roommate that you both could share and enjoy the cding world together.

Hah, I tried to convince him that he doesn't know what hes missing out on but he wasn't biting.