PDA

View Full Version : You are not Alone

Kendra Sue
04-08-2011, 01:42 PM
For years I thoght I was freaky or crazy because of my CD habit. Since joining I have found that there are many others like me. If I want to relax I bring out Kendra Sue. I just wish I could doit more often

NicoleScott
04-08-2011, 01:58 PM
KS, your post could have been from any one of us, exactly as you said it. Truly, you are not alone.

zoetv
04-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Your not wrong Nicole, i found out just how many of there are of us girls when i first went on line opened up a whole new world for me
zoe

Brenda456
04-08-2011, 02:20 PM
You have a lot of company. Personally, I like the company!

Shapeshiffter
04-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Like you, I thought I was alone with my strange habit. After almost 60 years I finally feel alive. I have to force myself not to think about all the wasted years. I just start crying.

Kendra Sue
04-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Wow someone my age with the same gender orientation

Ravin_nightshade
04-08-2011, 09:16 PM
my only hope is that some day I will find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with. as I not public bound dressed (rules that me and my so Agreed on) it would just be nice to talk face to face with someone like me. drab would be the best as my SO would flip if I started hanging out with a "Girl". while this site is amazing and i totally love it; it still lacks that human interaction portion.

Jorja
04-08-2011, 09:40 PM
my only hope is that some day I will find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with. as I not public bound dressed (rules that me and my so Agreed on) it would just be nice to talk face to face with someone like me. drab would be the best as my SO would flip if I started hanging out with a "Girl". while this site is amazing and i totally love it; it still lacks that human interaction portion.

Yes Ravin, as much as we wish, a forum can not take the place of real live people. That being said, I am sure you can find someone here that would meet you in person sometime. It happens every day.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-08-2011, 09:50 PM
It is so wonderful to find a website like this and to feel at home. When I was younger like teens I crossdressed but had no idea I was not alone. My view of the world was local to my town. I thought I was the only one who did it and I may have had a mental problem as it was hushed and very much frowned upon. I honestly had no idea others were crossdressing too. I took up crossdressing a few years before I joined and by sheer luck I found here. Then my whole world has opened up and I am enjoying it so much now.

t-girlxsophie
04-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Till I walked out dressed to local support group,I thought I was the only one,Same applies here it's great to share experiences with so many wonderful people across the globe,never knew the Internet could be so much fun

Sophie

Cynthia Anne
04-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Your not alone is a very true statement! Togetherness is what this forum does!

Patty B.
04-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Also thought I was one of a few not really knowing how many cd'rs are out there, to bad this forum wasn't around 40 years ago.

Georgia Rose
04-09-2011, 08:52 AM
I think the theory is that around 1% of the population are CD/Transgender/etc. That's a lot of people and I suspect the ones on this and similar forums are only the tip of the iceberg

DeannaD
04-09-2011, 09:01 AM
I used to think I was the only person in the world with the thought of being a cd. Since the magic of the internet I found that I am not alone. I am still to scared to really live as I would love to do, but bit by bit I will get closer.

Joanne Curl
04-09-2011, 12:37 PM
When I was very young I wondered what was wrong with me? I thought I was the only boy who cross dressed. In college, before the explosion of the internet, I researched all I could about tranvestism and was some what relieved that there was a name for "it" but I still felt like I was some sort of freak or deviate. It
s only since the advent of the internet have I realized that I'm not alone, that there's lots of others like me, normal, heterosexual males, who also like to explore theor femine side like I do.

Rianna Humble
04-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Like you, I thought I was alone with my strange habit. After almost 60 years I finally feel alive. I have to force myself not to think about all the wasted years. I just start crying.

Wow someone my age with the same gender orientation

I can't quite claim 60 years (give me another 5 though), but as I told the psychiatrist who had to evaluate me to see if I was merely mad or had GID :heehee: for nearly five decades I thought I was the only freak in the world. Thanks to this site, I now know I am not a freak let alone the only one in the world.

I doubt that I would have had the courage to come out quite so publicly if it had not been for the love and support shown to me by many on this site.

Cindygirl65
04-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Like you say you are not alone. I love going out as Cindy. I only wish I could do it more often. Most of us here feel the same way. Hugs. Cindy.