PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Miss Ophidian
04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey there guys, my name is Sara, and well, im an addict.

I became addicted to this wonderful drug about 3 weeks ago, and surprisingly im actually really enjoying it.

His name is Daniel MacBride (hey sexy ^^) and i really just cant get enough!

Soo, can any of you guys point me in the right direction of gaining insight on how to deal with this addiction (not to quit, hell no!!)

Thanx =)

mistunderstood
04-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Glad to meet you Miss Ophidian. Welcome to the forum. I hope you do not mine the mess. Been a while since we picked up the place. You know let a bunch of men alone for to long by there selves and well the place is sure to be a wreck with all the beer cans and fast food wrappers laying around. Now there is a lady coming around we will try to clean up the mess.
Any ways welcome.

DanielMacBride
04-09-2011, 08:00 AM
*kicks the beer cans and liquor bottles under the couch* hey babe, welcome to the board :) xoxox watch out for the piles of dirty laundry, they fight back lol. And be careful where you step in case you tread on any of the boys who have passed out on the floor ;)

Miss Ophidian
04-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Aww, well aint you guys lucky that im a mother who isnt scared of a vacum cleaner and duster.

And thank you =) Just getting use to navigating my way bout this, forums are complicated things lolol

Oh, and im well and truely use to rocking with the lads, the joys of being a Scottish lass x]

DanielMacBride
04-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Bahahaha see why I love this girl so much? :D

NiCo
04-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Oh Christ here she is...

:shots:

AnonyMouse
04-11-2011, 10:39 PM
In my defense, the mess isn't because I'm a guy, it's because I'm lazy. :P

Welcome to the forum.