PDA

View Full Version : En Femme Drink

christinac
04-08-2011, 08:03 PM
What's a good en femme drink?:drink: Please, name something other than red wine:puke:

JohnH
04-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Try Arbor Mist fruit flavored wines. If you drink that stuff prepare to surrender your man-card.

Johanna

Kelly DeWinter
04-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Any beer that ends in "Lite"

LOL

Maria in heels
04-08-2011, 08:15 PM
The Sex In The City......COSMO

Wendy_Marie
04-08-2011, 08:20 PM
I like either Whiskey Sours or my absolute fav is Gin and Tonic...made with Tanquery Gin...Hold the lime please!

msniki48
04-08-2011, 08:34 PM
dirty martini, chocolate martini..its all in the glass...lol

tall slender stem... my wife enjoys vodka tonic

Briana90802
04-08-2011, 08:47 PM
One of my favorite lines from futurama is by Bender.

Bender: "I'll have a fuzzy naval and she'll have the girliest drink in the house."
Bartender: "two fuzzy navals coming up."

My sister was a bartender and she said the girliest drink for a guy is a strawberry daquiri.

Jeannie
04-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Let me see.......

Wine Spritzer= wine glass 3/4 sprite/sierra mist and 1/4 red wine or reverse the measurements depending on taste. We used to call them Wine Coolers back in the day.
Most women like to drink what I call foo foo drinks like anything really sweet. Which is why some women get drunk really fast and pass out. To much sugar. I new a women that like Black Russians and that was it, she wouldn't drink anything else. She was also the wife of a retired Baptist Minister, go figure. I think Gin and Tonic is good one. I like them myself. Margaritas are another one. Pina Coladas is one. I have met some women that can down beer the best of them.

I found this on the eHow web site.

Many women like mixed drinks made with one or more types of spirits combined with other beverages. One of the most popular spirits for women is vodka, with a colorless and odorless quality that allows it to blend well with other beverages. Vodka is made in a variety of flavors or used plain to make popular drinks for women, including the Vodka Martini, Screwdriver, Cosmopolitan, Long Island Ice Tea, Blue Hawaiian, Chi Chi, Harvey Wallbanger, Bloody Mary, Kamikaze, Sex on the Beach and Lemonade Vodka

eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7466447_popular-drinks-women.html#ixzz1IzEog2OQ

I hope this helps.

xxxooo
Jeannie

donnatracey
04-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Mmmm, always thought Strawberry Daiquiris were a tad "fem".....I used to enjoy them, as a guy.......:battingeyelashes:

marny
04-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Cosmos and anything in a blender are good answers, but when I was on the working side of the bar 20 years ago, all the girls drank martinni's. maybe they were a little more out there in those days,or, Hmmm, I did have a bit of a reputation for the best martinni's in town. (Secret , LOTS OF ICE IN SHAKER. Vermouth is something you thought about last tuesday.) Best advice, if you want to pass as girl drink something that comes out of a glass!

TorieGG
04-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Cosmo if you want something "pretty". A gin and tonic is timless for both sexes.

t-girlxsophie
04-08-2011, 11:07 PM
En Femme I drink bacardi breezers,southern comfort and lemonade or vodka and coke,one of my friends drinks Beer with a Straw LOL classy dame!

Sophie

Ami
04-08-2011, 11:24 PM
It depends on the environment. If I'm at the beach, it's a "Pain in the Ass." it's 1/2 Piña Colada, and 1/2 Strawberry Daiquiri. In a club, Chambord Cosmo.

divamissz
04-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Cosmos are my first choice, though I also love martinis. If I'm drinking on the cheap, vodka and 7up or gin and tonic.

suchacutie
04-08-2011, 11:40 PM
In male mode I enjoy a gin and tonic. Tina really didn't care for it, but had the idea one day of starting off with cran/raspberry, a splash of gin, a bit of lime, and then said, "what the heck" and filled the glass with tonic.

My wife christened this drink a "Tina" and it now is made by squeezing the lime in a tall glass, a jigger of gin, adding 1/3 cran/raspberry, a bit of ice, and topping it off with tonic water. The color is a very light red or dark pink, depending on the reletive mix of cran/raspberry and tonic.

Tina really likes this drink!

Cynthia Anne
04-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Gretchen Wilson say she would rather have a beer with the boys! So would I!

christinac
04-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Gretchen Wilson say she would rather have a beer with the boys! So would I!

I just read an article a few weeks ago where a good dark beer in moderation is good for natural breast enhancement because of the hops in beer.

MillaMarie
04-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Red Bull & Lime Juice on the Rocks - In recovery 20 years !

Jenny Gurl
04-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Zima? I was out with the guys once and one of them ordered a Zima. The waitress brought all the beers and then asked which one of the GIRLS ordered the Zima. He lost his man card for a while. I think the strawberry daquiri would be a good one. I like a long island ice tea, but it has a lot of alcohol in it. I guess anything with an umbrella.

Stephanie Miller
04-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Silk Stockings

Blend together 3oz. each of gold tequila, creme de cocao (clear), and 1/2 & 1/2. Add 2 splashes of grenadine, 1 cup crushed ice. Blend till frothy. Divide evenly between two chilled 6oz. martini glasses and dust with ground cinnamon. Mmmm.

MonicaTC
04-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Mine is a South Beach Cosmopolitan. I :<3: it. If your bartender doesn't know it or you want to make it, here it is:

Pour all ingredients over ice. Either stir or shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a piece of lime. Serve straight up.

• 1 oz. Cranberry Juice Cocktail
• 3 oz. Absolut Citron
• 1 oz. Chambord Raspberry Liqueur

:drink:

Eryn
04-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Anything with a straw. We can't be messing up our lipstick, can we?

Or perhaps the Best Drink in Existence:
Boo9llCz4CM

aliceeliot
04-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Baileys, on ice, with a straw....

Momarie
04-09-2011, 03:55 PM
jug a 'shine and a stump.

Cheryl T
04-10-2011, 09:30 AM
My spouse and I were just reading this and she blurted out..."What does it matter, drink what you like. Women drink a variety of things why restrict yourself just to look femme?"
She says I'm a GG and I drink beer with the rest of them...lol.

Nicole L.
04-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Sloe Gin Fizz, Slow Screw, Slow Comfortable Screw, or Tequila Rose are all pretty good one's.

jennifer easton
04-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Vodka Cranberry, with a twist,yummy and good for ya to, also looks very chick sipping through a straw, when in guy mode its Scotch and water. Jenni

Crafty
04-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Not all GG's drink girlie drinks. Enjoy whatever you like and don't stress about it.

Cassandra Lynn
04-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Red Bull & Lime Juice on the Rocks - In recovery 20 years !

My 'allergies' have led to 19 months of sobriety.
Sorry Christina, a feminine woman (or TG/CD) just looks right with a wine glass in her dainty hands! And don't forget a glass of champagne for festive occassions.
But i suppose any mixed drink can look better in a tall stemmed glass.

Cassie

SuzanneBender
04-10-2011, 10:14 AM
My taste buds are androgynous. I sip what I like when en femme. However, that are certain drinks that will cause Spanky and Alfalfa to black ball you from the he man clubhouse.

White wine if you are not eating a meal and you might as well wear your panties on the outside of your jeans if you order a wine spritzer or a wine cooler. Notice my drink in the avitar pic...

Any type of Cosmo or anything in a martini glass that consists of more than gin or vodka and vermouth.

Sex on the beach, fuzzy navel or for that matter any drink that has some sexual connotation or mentions a body part in its name.

Ordering an ultra light beer is permissible as long as you don't mention you are trying to loose a dress size in the process of ordering.

Brynn_A
04-10-2011, 10:24 AM
As a long time bartender, I can tell you that ladies of all ages a femininity drink a very wide variety of drinks. The most fem GG I ever met drank single malt scotch..neat. So, I think it's not what you drink..but HOW you drinnk it. So long as you're lady-like in every other way, no ne will care that you're tossing down Boilermakers or sipping white wine.
My thought for the day,
Brynn

BiancaEstrella
04-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Daniel & Dani alike enjoy the following drinks:

Wine

Riesling; I don't have a red favourite as I cut red meat from my diet three years ago, and have found it tough to establish a favourite standalone red.

Spirits

Vodka (Ketel One or Three Olives) and Tonic; will sub Red Bull for the Tonic if I'm at a rave
Rum (Old New Orleans spiced, Appleton Estate, or 10 Cane) and Coke
Scotch (MacAllan 12 single malt; Cutty Sark blended) and Water
Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade

Beer

Michelob Ultra (because I am a closeted yuppie)
Miller Genuine Draft (ONLY if I'm at like a cookout or seafood boil, and it's a selection amongst cheap, widely-available beer)
Abita Strawberry Harvest (when it's in season)
Chimay Blue (when I am feeling fancy)

kymmieLorain
04-11-2011, 07:17 AM
vodka martini, shaken not stired. Oh wait I am not james Bond. While I don't drink often, Last was 8 years ago, I do like lyncburg Leamonade.

Kymmie

kristinacd55
04-11-2011, 07:20 AM
White wine.....a nice pinot :)

Jenny Wilson
04-11-2011, 08:28 AM
White Zinfandel. Drink enough of it and acting clueless won't be an act.

Paula Siemen
04-11-2011, 09:44 AM
I don't even think it has a name. My parents found this reciepe in a magazine in the 60's. In a bblender, one can of frozen pink lemonade (size doesn't matter as all ingrdients are measured by the empty can); one can of 1/2&1/2; one can of voka or white rum (can't remember...but does it matter?). Blend till creamy, pink and smooth. MMMM....MMMMM!, but watch out, they can slam ya. We just called 'em "pink things", but I guess you could name it after any pink part of female anatomy?

suchacutie
04-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Reference to the pink lemonade...try Apple Jack instead of Vodka...yummy !!!

tina

CharleneT
04-11-2011, 01:42 PM
What's a good en femme drink?:drink: Please, name something other than red wine:puke:

Actually . . . it's white wine that women drink....

Have you read J. Boylan's books ? There are some great quotes in there about feminine drinking vs. maculine, check 'em out !

Kaz
04-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm a white wine girl I am afraid... New World Chardonnay or good Pinot Grigio... if I want to go light I do a spritzer - mix it with sparkly water and make it last. In France I'll drink anything!

Avana
04-11-2011, 02:25 PM
i'm afraid much of this is simply marketing declaring victory over all of you. It's 2011!

i'm a beer and whiskey girl myself.

J'lyn GG
04-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Seriously? I'm a GG and my fave drink is a Colorado Bulldog. Hate wine. *puke*

JohnH
04-11-2011, 02:51 PM
It's not what you drink but how you drink it. You want long fingernails and you want to keep your hands and fingers straight as you hold the glass.

Johanna

Fractured
04-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Let me see.......
Most women like to drink what I call foo foo drinks like anything really sweet. Which is why some women get drunk really fast and pass out. To much sugar. I new a women that like Black Russians and that was it, she wouldn't drink anything else. She was also the wife of a retired Baptist Minister, go figure. I think Gin and Tonic is good one. I like them myself. Margaritas are another one. Pina Coladas is one. I have met some women that can down beer the best of them.

Many women like mixed drinks made with one or more types of spirits combined with other beverages. One of the most popular spirits for women is vodka, with a colorless and odorless quality that allows it to blend well with other beverages. Vodka is made in a variety of flavors or used plain to make popular drinks for women, including the Vodka Martini, Screwdriver, Cosmopolitan, Long Island Ice Tea, Blue Hawaiian, Chi Chi, Harvey Wallbanger, Bloody Mary, Kamikaze, Sex on the Beach and Lemonade Vodka

Zima? I was out with the guys once and one of them ordered a Zima. The waitress brought all the beers and then asked which one of the GIRLS ordered the Zima. He lost his man card for a while. I think the strawberry daquiri would be a good one. I like a long island ice tea, but it has a lot of alcohol in it. I guess anything with an umbrella.

Sweet drinks are it. I haven't dressed up en femme to go out to drink and I will proudly order the girlie drinks. Lava flow, Pina Colada, and any other frozen mixed drink will gladly be accepted. I don't need no stinkin' man card. I'm comfortable in who I am and don't care what the people sittin' around me think of my drinks!

JohnH
04-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Pina Colada and Baileys Irish Cream - those drinks I call GLUE. I even hate Mint Julep because it is a desecration of good bourbon. In my book the only items you should add to a good whiskey are water and/or ice.

Johanna

Rachel Morley
04-11-2011, 08:32 PM
For me, when I want what feels like a girly drink, I usually go for a Margarita or a Cosmo :)

Molly Wells
04-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Iced Tea with Lemon! 28+ yrs of sobriety! Sorry ladies, I couldn't resist. All the other stuff just did not work for me anymore.

Molly

christinac
04-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Iced Tea with Lemon! 28+ yrs of sobriety! Sorry ladies, I couldn't resist. All the other stuff just did not work for me anymore.

Molly

My thread is En Femme Drink, but I worded my question wrong because I wasn't really meaning to imply alcohol. I myself drink iced tea by the gallon and I like either lemon or orange in it. I also once had a severe drinking problem and I have great respect for those who choose sobriety because for some people that is one H-double of a battle almost as bad if not worse than tobacco!

JohnH
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM

Molly

Glad you made your stand. I really DON'T like seeing a host insisting on a guest drinking alcoholic beverages. At my church they offer grape juice for communion for those who do not find their way clear to drink wine in addition to wine.

Johanna

t-girlxsophie
04-11-2011, 09:41 PM
It's not what you drink but how you drink it. You want long fingernails and you want to keep your hands and fingers straight as you hold the glass.

Johanna
Just the pinkie pointing straight out for me :)

And your spot on anything other than water/ice with a good whisky is sacrilege

Sophie

VanessaVW
04-12-2011, 06:50 AM
My thread is En Femme Drink, but I worded my question wrong because I wasn't really meaning to imply alcohol. I myself drink iced tea by the gallon and I like either lemon or orange in it. I also once had a severe drinking problem and I have great respect for those who choose sobriety because for some people that is one H-double of a battle almost as bad if not worse than tobacco!

We drink iced tea each day. It is a must!

Gina X
04-12-2011, 07:59 AM
One of the gay comedians in the UK always said he drank "Fairy liquid" this is actually one of the better quality washing up detergents !!! .....

Jenniferca
04-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I drink Vodka/Cranberry. Fem looking and tastes good.

StarrOfDelite
04-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Depends on where you are, who you are with, and how you want to present yourself, doesn't it? If you're in a place which isn't wall-to-wall with Immatures (no matter what their calendar age) there is nothing quite as sophisticated as a real Martini ( 4 parts gin to 1 part dry vermouth with a stuffed green olive) straight-up, in a long-stemmed, vee-shaped classic cocktail glass. A Manhattan (three parts bourbon to 1 part sweet vermouth with a splash of bitters and a maraschino cherry), also in a classic cocktail glass, is the sophisticated way to go for people who like sweet drinks. It's all downhill after that on the sophistication scale. Caveat: If you drink more than two Martinis or Manhattans it's all downhill period.

Jeannie
04-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Anything with a straw. We can't be messing up our lipstick, can we?

Or perhaps the Best Drink in Existence:
Boo9llCz4CM
I loved reading the Hitcherhikers Guide but the movie really sucked in comparison.

Jeannie

CaitlynRenee
04-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Once knew a 6'4" 230 Marine who drank Pink Squirrels, but hey........what do I know.

I do think the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is a hoot though!

Shelly67
04-13-2011, 07:58 AM
G & T

Or a pint of wine .

NV Susan
04-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Well, us old west saloon girls drink whisky...just like our men!!
When I'm feeling girly in the 21st. century I'll have a White Russian please.

AKAMichelle
04-13-2011, 12:10 PM
cosmos and white wine for me