PDA

View Full Version : Most elaborate dressup?

MarinaTwelve200
09-26-2005, 10:29 PM
What was your most thouroughly fem, most elaborate dress and makeup session you can remember---and for what ocasion?

For me it was a while back, late last year, when I wore a long, pale green "mother of the bride" gown. I went "all the way," as far as possible, just for the sake of saying I have done it at least once. I wore white hose, silver high heeled sandles, jewelery, every type of makeup from eyeliner to false eyelashes and long, acrylic nails. etc.

Of course I don't and didn't go anywhere, but I had a fun photo session and satisfied my long standing curiosity to do everything at once. Indeed , being a bit "over done", I didn't even look my best, but still I consider it a kind of CD "landmark" for me.

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Mine was last yr for halloween... i was a darkvampiric angel hehe here's a photo its a bad photo 5 am drunk and tired as hell so here we go also note this is my first pic to be posted

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/Disneyfanaticboy/Halloween2004.jpg

gender_blender
09-27-2005, 04:16 AM
My make-overs were mostly for college formal/semi-formal dances or halloween. Extensive makeup, curled hair or some other time-consuming hair do that usually a friend assisted me with, painted nails, shaved body, perfume, clothing preparation, etc.

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/3972366/727787

Great times indeed.

Charlie

Foxy Lady
09-27-2005, 07:20 AM
A few years ago I went all out with a wedding gown. Wig, full make up, jewerly and of course all the clothes. It was great.

emmicd
09-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Cool outfit Ballet Britney!

What's your theme this year?

Emmi

emmicd
09-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Marina,

I once went out en femme before I got married when I was about 32 years old.

I wore a dress, flat heeled shoes, hand bag, wig, makeup, pantyhose and feminine undergarments and a womans coat.

It was near Christmastime and I strolled around the mall. I was read by teenage girls.

It was my first and last time out and fully dressed.

It felt good but never had opportunity to do it again.

Emmi

I felt pretty good

uknowhoo
09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
I've only gone all out once, a few months ago. My wife was out of town, so I arranged to meet a dear GG friend of mine. It was the first time she'd seen me dressed. It was such a thrill. I can't wait for the next opportunity I have to do it again.

amandak_tv
09-27-2005, 10:11 PM
A few years ago, my girlfriend (now wife) and I were on vacation in the Keys the week of halloween. She knew about my dressing and enjoyed it with me (always in private though). On halloween night, we decided I would go all out and we'd go to a club.

I went as Miss America. We tried to include every detail. I had on a long, tight, stretchy, shiny, dark red formal dress over my corset, stockings, panties, the works. Of course I wore a sash and a sparkly crown. She put long nails on my fingers and everything. I usually go for as realistic an image as possible, but this much detail was unprecedented.

I was so excited I was practically turning inside out. She was so nervous and uncomfortable all night (even though we were 1500 miles from home and she was wearing a mask and wig) that she hardly had any fun. I had a ball. I talked to a couple of people (ordered drinks from the bartender, that sort of thing) which I haven't done before or since. We even drove through a McDonalds and I was driving!

I HATED to see that night end. Thank you for bringing up this topic. I always enjoy remembering that night.

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-28-2005, 01:12 AM
Cool outfit Ballet Britney!

What's your theme this year?

Emmi

Im going to go as tinkerbelle me thinks... i donno though