PDA

View Full Version : Crossed over - Big Time

AKAMichelle
04-09-2011, 11:43 AM
I have been going out more and more to mainstream places than before. Last night I took probably the biggest step ever. I went to the Colorado Avalanche game with a friend dressed. We went to dinner afterwards and loved it. I was on cloud nine and I still can't touch the ground.

I have flown several times as Michelle, but never a sporting event with so many people. Now I have plans to go to a lot more events dressed. Michelle is no longer sticking to TG friendly places. She has been let loose in the real world. I am now making plans for a Broncos football game and possibly a Nuggets playoff game as Michelle. This girl is going to have fun and then some.

Just to let you know how far I ended up going last night. A guy took our picture for the Avs website. Everybody who is Avs fan can get to the photos. I just crossed the threshold and it is all over now.

Denise Shelly
04-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Way to go girl. Im glad you had such a great outing

Cynthia Anne
04-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh yeah! Another pretty girl on the loose! I love it! BUT your Broncos WILL lose to the CHIEFS! Hugs!

Cindygirl65
04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Congratulations Michele. I have been going out as Cindy to different places. It is so fun. i actually took the Metro North Train to NYC as Cindy to go to work. Although once there I had to change back. I went home on the train again as Cindy. A young red head girl sat next to me. People looked at us like we were mother and daughter. On both train rides I caught guys were looking at my legs and boobs. Like I said it felt so good and fun. I hope you have lots of fun on your next outing. Hugs. Cindy.

lexinicole
04-09-2011, 01:07 PM
That is fantastic Michelle! Congratulations! Take it by the horns!

ReineD
04-09-2011, 01:26 PM
That's great Michelle, Congratulations! :hugs:

It's amazing how much you've changed just in the last year or so. Are you thinking of also coming out to business associates & such? Ideally, should you be out to everyone, can you see a time where you won't want to present as a man any more? In other words, given full freedom of expression in all aspects of your life with no possibility of negative consequences, would you still want to present as your guy self?

AKAMichelle
04-09-2011, 02:23 PM
That's great Michelle, Congratulations! :hugs:

It's amazing how much you've changed just in the last year or so. Are you thinking of also coming out to business associates & such? Ideally, should you be out to everyone, can you see a time where you won't want to present as a man any more? In other words, given full freedom of expression in all aspects of your life with no possibility of negative consequences, would you still want to present as your guy self?

I have already told one of my clients and I tell people who are friends of mine. I am continuing this process and I have no idea where it is going. I am planning on going to a Nuggets playoff game as Michelle. I have really come to the realization that I am more TS than anything. I just don't want to transition, but I still have a lot of soul searching to do before I am ready to make anymore major decisions in my life.

VickysBFF
04-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Congrats Michele! I had commented on this in another thread and I'm glad that you finally were able to do it. I've gone dressed to all 5 (MLB,NFL,NBA,NHL & MLS) major sports and have never had any problems. Let us know how it goes if you go to other events. I've been to a Colorado Rockies game and a Colorado Rapids match in drab and the Denver sports fans seem pretty mellow so I figured that it would be a good experience for you.

sue ellan
04-09-2011, 03:57 PM
oh you go girl.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes

Eryn
04-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Glad to hear that you are getting out to the places you want to go. I find it interesting that your hierarchy of dressed activities seems to differ from the one I would imagine. I think that one would be more comfortable at a sporting event than on an airplane, what with intrusive TSA inspections and close face-to-face interactions with other people in the latter. I guess we each evaluate the situation differently!

AKAMichelle
04-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Glad to hear that you are getting out to the places you want to go. I find it interesting that your hierarchy of dressed activities seems to differ from the one I would imagine. I think that one would be more comfortable at a sporting event than on an airplane, what with intrusive TSA inspections and close face-to-face interactions with other people in the latter. I guess we each evaluate the situation differently!

I find doing things as Michelle is fun no matter what I do. The only thing that I am working on now is to do as many of those things as possible

Laura Evans
04-09-2011, 05:14 PM
It is a rush, especially in the beginning and then it becomes routine. Glad you have joined the ranks of girls going out in the mainstream

Kaz
04-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Well done Michelle... I hope to be there too eventually! A few gremlins to get rid of first, but people like you are a beacon! So thankful for your post!

Leslie Langford
04-09-2011, 11:20 PM
I have been going out more and more to mainstream places than before. Last night I took probably the biggest step ever. I went to the Colorado Avalanche game with a friend dressed. We went to dinner afterwards and loved it. I was on cloud nine and I still can't touch the ground.

I have flown several times as Michelle, but never a sporting event with so many people. Now I have plans to go to a lot more events dressed. Michelle is no longer sticking to TG friendly places. She has been let loose in the real world. I am now making plans for a Broncos football game and possibly a Nuggets playoff game as Michelle. This girl is going to have fun and then some.

Just to let you know how far I ended up going last night. A guy took our picture for the Avs website. Everybody who is Avs fan can get to the photos. I just crossed the threshold and it is all over now.

Glad to hear that you had such a great time at that Colorado Avalanche game, Michelle.

No doubt you made more of an effort to pass or blend in than these two clowns at a recent Canucks game:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Green-Men-taunt-Drew-Doughty-and-the-8216-Hock?urn=nhl-wp1573

StaceyJane
04-11-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm planning on going to a Round Rock Express Triple A game tonight. I hope to have some video of me tomorrow.

t-girlxsophie
04-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Well done Michelle... I hope to be there too eventually! A few gremlins to get rid of first, but people like you are a beacon! So thankful for your post!

Think we have another difference between our Sisters in the US,and us Brits Kaz,Cant see a Football (real footy)or many sporting crowds here being as receptive to a Crossdresser in their midst,think were a long way from that here,I mean dont think ill be getting dolled up in my Celtic top for Old Firm game any time soon lol

Sophie

AllieSF
04-12-2011, 12:23 AM
"I find doing things as Michelle is fun no matter what I do. The only thing that I am working on now is to do as many of those things as possible "

Michelle, that sounds just like me. I am planning on going to some baseball games this year, a day game and a night one. Next time you are here we can go to one of our local teams games, Oakland A's or our wonderful World Series Champions, San Francisco Giants. My goal is to do en femme whatever I do in guy mode. Thanks for sharing.

Claire Cook
04-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Hi Michelle,

WAYY cool, and the pix are great -- calendar girls! I've mentioned to a GG friend that I'd love to go dressed to a WNBA game .. unfortunately the Orlando team has folded....

More inspiration for the rest of us!

Oh -- what do you mean by "it's all over now" .. the pix on the Avs site? Seems to me it's just starting....

AKAMichelle
04-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi Michelle,

WAYY cool, and the pix are great -- calendar girls! I've mentioned to a GG friend that I'd love to go dressed to a WNBA game .. unfortunately the Orlando team has folded....

More inspiration for the rest of us!

Oh -- what do you mean by "it's all over now" .. the pix on the Avs site? Seems to me it's just starting....

What I mean is hiding my identity. Those pictures got posted on the Avs website for everyone interested to see.

kimdl93
04-12-2011, 09:56 AM
You've really grown, Michelle. I'm so inspired!