PDA

View Full Version : I did it.Went out to town.Yippee.

KINGFISHER
04-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Well girls after my first little foray walking a quiet residential stret I just decided a few ddays ago to take the plunge. So I drove to Leamingto Spa 20 miles away and had to change in the car on the way . I was real nervous going but after I parked the car and went across the road to get a ticket a young man passed me without a glance so emboldened I went on. Passed an elderly couple still OK so turned into a shopping street with more people and walked on. Nobody seemed to notice so my confidenc went up and on I went to the main street.Spent an hour looking around shops and it could not have been a better experience. I was amazed I didn't get one cutious look. I wore a black straight skirt 2inch above the knee, Plum coloured long sleeved jumper and a new short coat and 2inch heel sandals. Did I feel good. Coudn't wait for next trip. Well today I went there again but spent 2hours and as it was a lovely warm day I went without the coat and wore Black trousers and a tailored white shirt. Looks really smart. Oh and I wore my short blond wig. This time was just the same so I also decided to go in a store's cafe and have a drink. Got a bottle of fruit juice to save me speaking but ,you guessed it, the girl taking the cash asked me if I needed a glass. I coudn't help myself say yes please, but I remembered to use a quiet voice. She never blinked an eye. So it feels like I through off the chains and has opened up a whole new and exciting world. Life feels good right now. Daniel

Amanda22
04-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Isn't that just so liberating? Your account of your first outings reminds me of mine just a few months ago. I was so scared, but the non-reactions of everyone ushered in a new world, and life, for me. I love crossdressing so much I can't stand it sometimes! Good luck to you and keep getting out there. I don't find it surprising you passed so well -- you look fantastic...

Cynthia Anne
04-09-2011, 09:49 PM
That's great another success story! I'm proud of you! It gets easier the more you go! Hugs!

Eryn
04-10-2011, 12:26 AM
I love to read stories like yours! I'm happy that everything went well for you.

Hugs, Eryn