PDA

View Full Version : Un-Purged

Southern Michele
04-09-2011, 05:05 PM
I have finally replaced the things I purged last time. "Good grief Charlie Brown". I finally have my clothes, shoes, makeup and appliances again. "Note to self, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!".

My postman recently asked if there were any other people living in my house after delivering my daily supply of catalogs from having ordered so many nice things.

One piece of advice to my readers is think about the purge. You may feel better and SAFER after doing it but like the crazy movie line, "It's BACK!' will pop up. If you have a family, think of them first. With 3 marriages I can't imagine having confinded in any of my spouses. Since they are all X's I guess that was a good thing. Those of you with understanding and cooperating spouses are very lucky. The cinic in me says that it will come back to haunt you in ways you never imagined.

Once you have figured out that is simply part of your life, then enjoy it but I would not recommend involving anyone else into it.

My 2 cents.

Eryn
04-09-2011, 05:47 PM
With 3 marriages I can't imagine having confinded in any of my spouses. Since they are all X's I guess that was a good thing. Those of you with understanding and cooperating spouses are very lucky. The cinic in me says that it will come back to haunt you in ways you never imagined.

I'll turn this around and say that I went a long time keeping my spouse in the dark, but if I had continued in that way she would very likely have become my ex. This wouldn't have been because of the CDing, but because the stress of keeping it a secret from her made me behave in other ways that could have been harmful to our marriage. Having "the talk" with my wife was one of the scariest things I've ever done, but I'm glad I did it. We're in it for the long haul and this bump didn't derail us.

Cynthia Anne
04-09-2011, 09:26 PM
It's great that you're back! But not to involve anyone can lead to a very lonely and sad life!

t-girlxsophie
04-09-2011, 11:35 PM
I am convinced more than I ever have been about anything that my Wonderful wife and I,will be a team for as many years as the good lord allows us together,my life changed absolutely for the better when I met her

Sophie

NicoleScott
04-10-2011, 08:37 AM
How about a little word-play fun here?
Purging - getting rid of all your girly things. Swearing off crossdressing. For good. This time..................(been there, done that, 3 times).
Pseudo-purging - packing up your girly stuff and storing it instead of throwing it away, in case you change your mind.
Culling - getting rid of some of your girly stuff, but not because you quit crossdressing. Because clothes don't fit, out of style, worn out, old makeup, need to make room in your storage area., etc.
Un-purging - getiing your stuff back from storage when you previously pseudo-purged.
What we need now is a term for replacing everything that you threw away in your purge. Suggestions?

Jorja
04-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Now repeat after me.
Purging is silly, a waste of time and money
the next time I purge, I will purge all my guy underwear
cut them up and use them for cleaning rags
a metaphore for wiping away all the memories of when I thought I was not a girl

Joann Smith
04-10-2011, 09:31 AM
"What we need now is a term for replacing everything that you threw away in your purge. Suggestions? "

I think thats called a shopping spree

Joann

Yolanda_Voils
04-10-2011, 04:37 PM
I quit purging, after just one time I just leave it alone for a while and I get feeling better. :)

Janine cd
04-10-2011, 08:14 PM
I have purged at least five times in the last 20 years. There has never been a real need to do so, only the fear of being discovered by my loved ones who didn't know about my crossdressing. I wish that I had considered the consequenses more carefully. Not only did I throw away some really beautiful outfits, but I didn't protect myself from discovery. I learned recently that my family knew about my dressing for some time and were O.K. with it.