PDA

View Full Version : A triumph and a defeat

NewShy21NJmtf
08-25-2004, 09:34 AM
I had one of my biggest triumphs today, and also one of my biggest defeats. I went shopping at my favorite Victoria's Secret store. I asked if they could measure me. They've measured me before, but I wasn't sure if I had gotten a little smaller, and I needed someway to signal that I needed help for myself. They helped me pick out a few different styles and I asked if I could try them on in the store. That was the biggest step I've ever taken. I've never walked into a ladies dressing room before. I was completely in drab too. I tried on a bunch until I found one that I think will work, will keep you posted on which styles work for me. I felt so liberated as they let me use the dressing room without hesitation.

I then went to a local CVS near my house looking for cosmetics, condoms (to use for bra stuffing, but if I find the right girl, I might need better ones to use for...) and I found to my surprise, a waist cincher there. I imagine it was pretty cheap, and i wanted it so much, but I ran into one of my old friends from high school. I specifically went to a store in the next town because I know that most of my friends work at the store in my town, but apparently he got transferred. I wandered around the store a bit trying to look like I was shopping around and then walked out. He probably wouldnt've even noticed what I was buying, but I was just too scared. Oh well, maybe next time.

Stephanie

Jennifer_Ph
08-25-2004, 09:42 AM
Ya gotta take the good with the bad I suppose. The up side is that he can't be working there 24-7! And I loved your story at Vickies! That's great! What did ya buy?

Elinor
08-25-2004, 09:47 AM
Stephanie I know what you mean, brave of you girl proud of you.
The near I ever got was to buy a skirt in a shop. It took a few times passing the door before I walked in. I walked out with the skirt[ well not quite the one I desired as it did not fit but another] A girl in transition. Well I'm on the road. :p